Seduced Aggressively

How do you know? Have you asked him? You may be surprised... if anything it will give you a few things to play out in the bedroom..
One important thing that people need to understand about this lifestyle..and swinging in general, is that the majority of the time it is the husband who initially brings up the idea. The reason for this is simple....can you imagine what would happen if a woman let her husband know that she was interested in having sex with other men if he WAS NOT down for it? It opens up a huge can of worms. It is widely known that many men struggle with jealousy and ego issues when it comes to their women being with other men. Simply put, many cannot handle even the idea of their woman even thinking about having sex with another man. For many men, this is their worst fear. So for a woman to give voice to that fear and actually admit that they have thought about it could spell the end of their relationship. I know it sounds hot to think that a woman could just tell her husband her thoughts about wanting a black man but the reality is that doing so could lead them down a dark road. Just imagine if a woman stated this desire and her husband wasn't with it. Now imagine this same woman doing something as innocent as watching an NBA or NFL game. What thoughts do you think would be going through her husband's mind? I've been hosting parties for several years and have met hundreds of couples during that time. I make it a point to ask all of them who had the initial idea to start swinging, 9 out of 10 times it was the husband who opened that door. And usually when it is first brought up it is the husband who is thinking about all the extra pussy he can get. It usually morphs into a hotwife/cuckold type of dynamic at a later point. I know there are many wives who would love to get into this but they are reluctant to say anything to their husbands for this reason. I know there is a lot of fantasy talk here people but please, let's try to stay realistic when people are looking for sincere advice. I'm sure none of us want to see anyone's marriage/relationship ruined.

Preeety sure there is a thread on here about how to seduce you husband into becoming your cuckold.. Go for it!! it's what you want, and if he truly loves you then he will support you!

One important thing that people need to understand about this lifestyle..and swinging in general, is that the majority of the time it is the husband who initially brings up the idea. The reason for this is simple....can you imagine what would happen if a woman let her husband know that she was interested in having sex with other men if he WAS NOT down for it? It opens up a huge can of worms. It is widely known that many men struggle with jealousy and ego issues when it comes to their women being with other men. Simply put, many cannot handle even the idea of their woman even thinking about having sex with another man. For many men, this is their worst fear. So for a woman to give voice to that fear and actually admit that they have thought about it could spell the end of their relationship. I know it sounds hot to think that a woman could just tell her husband her thoughts about wanting a black man but the reality is that doing so could lead them down a dark road. Just imagine if a woman stated this desire and her husband wasn't with it. Now imagine this same woman doing something as innocent as watching an NBA or NFL game. What thoughts do you think would be going through her husband's mind? I've been hosting parties for several years and have met hundreds of couples during that time. I make it a point to ask all of them who had the initial idea to start swinging, 9 out of 10 times it was the husband who opened that door. And usually when it is first brought up it is the husband who is thinking about all the extra pussy he can get. It usually morphs into a hotwife/cuckold type of dynamic at a later point. I know there are many wives who would love to get into this but they are reluctant to say anything to their husbands for this reason. I know there is a lot of fantasy talk here people but please, let's try to stay realistic when people are looking for sincere advice. I'm sure none of us want to see anyone's marriage/relationship ruined.
Wow!! Yes yes yes excallty.. my husband would die especially if he knew i was remotely interested in a blk guy. Hes already insecure/jealous... we go in walmart and pass a blk guys hes like..did that nig** look at u.. did u look at him... hes not for it... at all.. i already know without asking... so im on my own if i do this which is also why i say.. im gonna have to be damn near "taken".. thx for understanding my friend! Impressive!

I think thats what I want.. I would like to be pursued and seduced aggressively if that makes any sense... almost passionately.... relentlessly pushed... i think then i will finally over come my fears and give it up to the black man... every day I find them more sexy then the day before....
It all started so innocently ... the more I got hit on the more I wanted it...
My husband would ******* if he knew of my secret desire.
Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. View attachment 1170850
Wow...look at those eyes.

Back