Seduced Aggressively

I think thats what I want.. I would like to be pursued and seduced aggressively if that makes any sense... almost passionately.... relentlessly pushed... i think then i will finally over come my fears and give it up to the black man... every day I find them more sexy then the day before....
It all started so innocently ... the more I got hit on the more I wanted it...
My husband would ******* if he knew of my secret desire.
Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. View attachment 1170850
Not sure whether you want to start as cheating wife first and then involve your hubby later.. But it may be better for you to involve your hubby and make him as a facilitator than having to do all your hunting exercise... This will speed up to achieve your goal.. It will be smoother without any initial teething issue or hiccups and will be moral support

Not sure whether you want to start as cheating wife first and then involve your hubby later.. But it may be better for you to involve your hubby and make him as a facilitator than having to do all your hunting exercise... This will speed up to achieve your goal.. It will be smoother without any initial teething issue or hiccups and will be moral support
There is no way hed support this..

He is like basicly a racist but hes really not.. he has made it known over the course of our marriage when talking about others.. "once u go blk we dont want you back"
Well you must be very discreet if you go thru with this. This may not be worth your marriage but only you know if it is. Does he keep a gps on your where abouts? Is he clingy?

Back