Seduced Aggressively

Some cities near us have "no go" zones where it smart to avoid going there. Folks in cars have had windows shot through ie " get the message !". Carrying or not , wrong color and you are a target. Only difference in some of the tougher black neighborhoods is white women who are "marked" so they get a pass
There's no gang colors in Milwaukee

I'm born and raised in Chicago it's all about timing and location
Certainly. Wrong place, wrong time. I was thinking chicago riots back during democratic convention when bobby Kenedy was killed. More recent unrest with white cops shooting young black men. Then you have bombing at the Boston Marathon. Lots of innocent bystanders hurt

Certainly. Wrong place, wrong time. I was thinking chicago riots back during democratic convention when bobby Kenedy was killed. More recent unrest with white cops shooting young black men. Then you have bombing at the Boston Marathon. Lots of innocent bystanders hurt
Yea it's a lot going on. I'm in Milwaukee now I stay out of the way I don't have friends here either

I'd like to see my late 40's wife pursued aggressively over time and ultimately taken. I'd want to be fully aware, and honestly am even willing to set it up if the right opportunity presented itself. He'd have to be somebody she doesn't work with, somebody we're not going to run into at the local mall, but close enough to take her when he wants her and willing and able to put the time into the pursuit. Goes without saying he'd also have to be willing to share all details.

Attached a few glimpses of her below to see if there's interest...

View attachment 1326126 View attachment 1326152
Are you Wisconsin bound?

Back