Seduced Aggressively

Yea lol I'm not gonna be number six and stuck lmao! That's not fair at all. Here if you want sex you have to be bf gf after lol can't just have fun smh

Absolutely agree. Can't speak too 100% but many of these are not ******* today. Certainly some are. Many of these are girls looking for sex that get into things way over their head. Sex with one stud leads to sex with two which leads to sex with several. She enjoys this while it happens and sometimes perhaps often returns to more parties. When she is discovered she claims something else is going on. Yes there are innocent girls that don't belong there and are only at these parties because they were invited by "friends". This amounts to a set up and this is very wrong but it happens and perhaps often as these white girls are drawn into feelings of guilt by historical actions against the black race. What they overlook is that back in history on all the continents of the earth life was very ******* as different "tribes" slaughered each other. Egypt vs Hitties. Greeks vs Troy. Rome vs Carthage. Ghengis khan. The wars of Chinese warlords. The wars of Cambodia and Thailand. The wars of the Aztecs against other tribes in Mexico. The wars of the Incas in Peru. WW1. WW2
my biggest fear...

I think thats what I want.. I would like to be pursued and seduced aggressively if that makes any sense... almost passionately.... relentlessly pushed... i think then i will finally over come my fears and give it up to the black man... every day I find them more sexy then the day before....
It all started so innocently ... the more I got hit on the more I wanted it...
My husband would ******* if he knew of my secret desire.
Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. View attachment 1170850
Dress agressively and find the Stallion club in your area. Every city and town has at least one. An Anklet will add to your message. I used to go out in a tight think dress braless and commando. Fully knowing it was sheer enough to show my labia when standing in front of any lighting.

You have to put it out there and flaunt your white pussy and youll be seduced beyond your wildest dreams!!!The first time my husband took me to a black gentlemans club I made up my mind to go all out and I left my underware in the car and my husband let me go in by myself for about 15 minutes and I walked in and almost immediately men started talking to me and hitting on me,touching me,and by the time my husband came in and took a seat at the bar a cute guy had already bought me a ******* and was whispering in my ear and playfully kissing my neck and another muscular super manly man was sitting next to me carressing my leg and I was playfully flirting with both of them!I gently pulled back my skirt and exposed my smooth shaved white pussy and the guy next to me said oh dear baby that sure is pretty and he touched my pussy and chills went up my spine!I was so nervous and so turned on!I could see my husband sitting across the bar watching me and that turned me on!My heart was racing and the guy kissing on my neck reached down between my legs and gently rubbed my pussy and put his finger in me just a little as the other guy started kissing me and gave me his tongue full on.He pulled back and asked me to join him on the dance floor and took me by my hand and we entered the croud out on the floor and he started dancing with me and touching me everywhere and took complete control of me,it was so intense and at this point I was no longer my husbands wife and I began kissing him passionately and he was so into me!!!Then he moved behind me and wrapped his arm around my waste and started grinding me and I could feel his rock hard cock pressed firmly between my butt cheeks through my skirt and I was all into it,panting and sweating as he grinded me he unzipped his pants and he was the perfect heighth and size he lifted my skirt in the back and slid his hard cock between my legs against my pussy and I closed my legs around his hard cock as he slid back and forth against my soaking wet pussy jacking him off as we danced and then he pulled back and slid himself inside me as I gasped and he entered me and started rythmically fucking me and at this point I just wanted more and I began grinding back on his thick hard cock and right there on the dance floor he was pumping my pussy and reaching around sqeezing my hard nipples as he sucked on my neck and I was sweating and panting and crying out as he grinded deeper inside me!We got so into it that he pulled me off the dance floor to a booth in the corner behind some speaker columns and he held me there and gave me what I had come there for!It was dark in our corner of the club and he rode me so hard and so deep and finally he said do you want my cum baby,is that what you came here for as he fucked me harder and I was out of my mind saying yes yes cum in me baby do it do it and then I felt his hot cum gushing in between my legs and it took my breath away as my head was spinning and I could see people around us watching and I slid off his cock and slid down his leg and started sucking his throbbing rock hard cock as he pumped my mouth and he pulled back and stroked my cheek and walked off and immediately another hot looking stud had pulled my head down on his hard black cock so I started sucking his cock as he slid deeper into my throat and I could feel the other guys cum between my legs and I sucked this guys cock with everything I had as another fine looking guy grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto his cock and began fucking my wet cum filled pussy sliding straight in deep as I gasped while sucking this other guy and the guy behind me started fucking the ******* out of me relentlessly pouding me hard and I just went with it right there as I heard guys saying go baby,take that dick!!!And I did!!!I knew at this point I was gonna be a fuck toy for 3 or 4 more guys standing around us and as the guy behind me exploded in my pussy the guy with his cock in my mouth lifted me up and led me into the restroom as the guys watching followed us in and they all took out their big hard cocks and began taking turns fucking my tiny white pussy and shoving their cocks down my throat and in that restroom I got the fucking of my life!!!!My husband sat at the bar knowing what they were doing to me in that restroom but he knew I wanted it so he just let it happen know there was nothing at this point he could do to stop it,and I didnt want him to anyway!!!!These guys just kept fucking my pussy like wild animals sayin,fuck my black dick white girl and boom they would grunt as they would cum in my pussy one after another and I took every drop!By the end of the night I had been with 7 gorgeous black men and when I came out of the restroom the first guy I was with met me at the door and kissed me passionately and said,please come home with me and I looked across the bar and saw my husband watching and I smiled at him as this strong handsome black stud led me out the door to his corvette and we drove away.I sucked his beautiful thick black cock all the way to his crib and I was his and he took me into his bed and took me again and again until I was egzausted and his seed was all over my pussy and up inside me and I *******!!!!When I woke up I saw him sleeping next to me and I went and showered and came back to bed and began gently sucking his cock and he got rock hard again and rolled on top of me as I opened my legs and pulled him inside me and he fucked me like Ive never been fucked before till I was crying and screaming out and he pounded me like he was on a mission and it hurt so fucking good and I fucked him back as hard as I could and it hurt so bad but I didnt want it to stop and he fucked me and fucked me until we were both dripping with sweat and he cried out loud as he started to cum inside me and OMG Ive never felt anyone cum so hard and deep in my pussy that he filled me and it squirted out and down my legs and made me cum hard all over both of us and we fell on the bed together!!!!!What an incredible night and I suggest every white woman do this!!!!!Ive done it a dozen times or so since that first time and my husband knows his wife is totally black owned and I love it!!!

You have to put it out there and flaunt your white pussy and youll be seduced beyond your wildest dreams!!!The first time my husband took me to a black gentlemans club I made up my mind to go all out and I left my underware in the car and my husband let me go in by myself for about 15 minutes and I walked in and almost immediately men started talking to me and hitting on me,touching me,and by the time my husband came in and took a seat at the bar a cute guy had already bought me a ******* and was whispering in my ear and playfully kissing my neck and another muscular super manly man was sitting next to me carressing my leg and I was playfully flirting with both of them!I gently pulled back my skirt and exposed my smooth shaved white pussy and the guy next to me said oh dear baby that sure is pretty and he touched my pussy and chills went up my spine!I was so nervous and so turned on!I could see my husband sitting across the bar watching me and that turned me on!My heart was racing and the guy kissing on my neck reached down between my legs and gently rubbed my pussy and put his finger in me just a little as the other guy started kissing me and gave me his tongue full on.He pulled back and asked me to join him on the dance floor and took me by my hand and we entered the croud out on the floor and he started dancing with me and touching me everywhere and took complete control of me,it was so intense and at this point I was no longer my husbands wife and I began kissing him passionately and he was so into me!!!Then he moved behind me and wrapped his arm around my waste and started grinding me and I could feel his rock hard cock pressed firmly between my butt cheeks through my skirt and I was all into it,panting and sweating as he grinded me he unzipped his pants and he was the perfect heighth and size he lifted my skirt in the back and slid his hard cock between my legs against my pussy and I closed my legs around his hard cock as he slid back and forth against my soaking wet pussy jacking him off as we danced and then he pulled back and slid himself inside me as I gasped and he entered me and started rythmically fucking me and at this point I just wanted more and I began grinding back on his thick hard cock and right there on the dance floor he was pumping my pussy and reaching around sqeezing my hard nipples as he sucked on my neck and I was sweating and panting and crying out as he grinded deeper inside me!We got so into it that he pulled me off the dance floor to a booth in the corner behind some speaker columns and he held me there and gave me what I had come there for!It was dark in our corner of the club and he rode me so hard and so deep and finally he said do you want my cum baby,is that what you came here for as he fucked me harder and I was out of my mind saying yes yes cum in me baby do it do it and then I felt his hot cum gushing in between my legs and it took my breath away as my head was spinning and I could see people around us watching and I slid off his cock and slid down his leg and started sucking his throbbing rock hard cock as he pumped my mouth and he pulled back and stroked my cheek and walked off and immediately another hot looking stud had pulled my head down on his hard black cock so I started sucking his cock as he slid deeper into my throat and I could feel the other guys cum between my legs and I sucked this guys cock with everything I had as another fine looking guy grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto his cock and began fucking my wet cum filled pussy sliding straight in deep as I gasped while sucking this other guy and the guy behind me started fucking the ******* out of me relentlessly pouding me hard and I just went with it right there as I heard guys saying go baby,take that dick!!!And I did!!!I knew at this point I was gonna be a fuck toy for 3 or 4 more guys standing around us and as the guy behind me exploded in my pussy the guy with his cock in my mouth lifted me up and led me into the restroom as the guys watching followed us in and they all took out their big hard cocks and began taking turns fucking my tiny white pussy and shoving their cocks down my throat and in that restroom I got the fucking of my life!!!!My husband sat at the bar knowing what they were doing to me in that restroom but he knew I wanted it so he just let it happen know there was nothing at this point he could do to stop it,and I didnt want him to anyway!!!!These guys just kept fucking my pussy like wild animals sayin,fuck my black dick white girl and boom they would grunt as they would cum in my pussy one after another and I took every drop!By the end of the night I had been with 7 gorgeous black men and when I came out of the restroom the first guy I was with met me at the door and kissed me passionately and said,please come home with me and I looked across the bar and saw my husband watching and I smiled at him as this strong handsome black stud led me out the door to his corvette and we drove away.I sucked his beautiful thick black cock all the way to his crib and I was his and he took me into his bed and took me again and again until I was egzausted and his seed was all over my pussy and up inside me and I *******!!!!When I woke up I saw him sleeping next to me and I went and showered and came back to bed and began gently sucking his cock and he got rock hard again and rolled on top of me as I opened my legs and pulled him inside me and he fucked me like Ive never been fucked before till I was crying and screaming out and he pounded me like he was on a mission and it hurt so fucking good and I fucked him back as hard as I could and it hurt so bad but I didnt want it to stop and he fucked me and fucked me until we were both dripping with sweat and he cried out loud as he started to cum inside me and OMG Ive never felt anyone cum so hard and deep in my pussy that he filled me and it squirted out and down my legs and made me cum hard all over both of us and we fell on the bed together!!!!!What an incredible night and I suggest every white woman do this!!!!!Ive done it a dozen times or so since that first time and my husband knows his wife is totally black owned and I love it!!!

I think thats what I want.. I would like to be pursued and seduced aggressively if that makes any sense... almost passionately.... relentlessly pushed... i think then i will finally over come my fears and give it up to the black man... every day I find them more sexy then the day before....
It all started so innocently ... the more I got hit on the more I wanted it...
My husband would ******* if he knew of my secret desire.
Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. View attachment 1170850
Stunning body! I'd aggressively seduce you everytime we cross paths. xoxo

A hot read but seriously you let 7-8 random black guys fuck you unprotected?? Ever hear of STDs?

A hot read but seriously you let 7-8 random black guys fuck you unprotected?? Ever hear of STDs?
These were in an exclusive club of business execs and very healthy beautiful black men!Yes,I was taking a chance but I did it and Im still a very healthy woman and Ive done it since and have had no problems and am tested and always test clean.

These were in an exclusive club of business execs and very healthy beautiful black men!Yes,I was taking a chance but I did it and Im still a very healthy woman and Ive done it since and have had no problems and am tested and always test clean.

Susan has entertained as well and she enjoyed the experiences. Performing for the audience adds to it.

Susan has entertained as well and she enjoyed the experiences. Performing for the audience adds to it.

Some women love aggressive men.

My wife gets off on the porn of aggressive black men. Never indicated to me she preferred sex with me that way but then again I'm not wired to be "aggressive" so she would know it was a ruse if I ever even tried it now. She tells me she wants to be "dominated" by a black man in bed which I am taking as code for being roughed up in bed.

Back