Sad news...

@cuckyboi4BBC;

My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family for your loss. May your wife be remembered for all the joy she had brought to everyone and her life celebrated as a woman who loved and lived it to the fullest.

May she now rest in peace.

Life is full of fun and games, but a loss is to be taken seriously. It brings us back to the basics of reality. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm not expecting your days are going by with ease. Hold fast and stay strong, we are all hear for you.

Hello. It is with a heavy heart I regret to inform anyone whom has been following my Wife/Cuckoldress and myself that on July 9, 2014 she passed away from a major heart attack. She was only 48 years old. She lived her life to the fullest and enjoyed our cuckold relationship. She leaves behind myself, her mom, 4 children and multiple Black lovers. We will all miss her very much. We had been separated for a while due to her taking care of her mom. I know she would want me to express how much she enjoyed this site and the many Black Men who spent time with us. Thank you all for welcoming us into this wonderful community.
So very sorry to learn of your dear loss. Try to remember the good times you shared together. Giles & Sophie, Colchester England. Xxx

Back