Sad news...

Hello. It is with a heavy heart I regret to inform anyone whom has been following my Wife/Cuckoldress and myself that on July 9, 2014 she passed away from a major heart attack. She was only 48 years old. She lived her life to the fullest and enjoyed our cuckold relationship. She leaves behind myself, her mom, 4 children and multiple Black lovers. We will all miss her very much. We had been separated for a while due to her taking care of her mom. I know she would want me to express how much she enjoyed this site and the many Black Men who spent time with us. Thank you all for welcoming us into this wonderful community.
so so sorry to hear that news God rest Her

My deepest sympathy. I wish that their words that could help but there aren't. My wife wasn't much older when she passed away from a heart attack also. Heart attacks are generally thought of as a "male" affliction but the reality is a woman is much more likely to die from her first heart attack than a man is. The signs of a heart are often different with women than with men, so if you are a woman over 40 you NEED to get educated on this subject

I would like to thank everyone on Blacktowhite for all of the condolences i've received. This community is the best. i have gotten more private messages and sympathy from this group than any other. This has been a hard time for me and your support and help has been so greatly appreciated. Several of my wife/cuckoldresses Black lovers came to her service and cried along with me. She will be missed by many. Thank you all so very much!

Hello. It is with a heavy heart I regret to inform anyone whom has been following my Wife/Cuckoldress and myself that on July 9, 2014 she passed away from a major heart attack. She was only 48 years old. She lived her life to the fullest and enjoyed our cuckold relationship. She leaves behind myself, her mom, 4 children and multiple Black lovers. We will all miss her very much. We had been separated for a while due to her taking care of her mom. I know she would want me to express how much she enjoyed this site and the many Black Men who spent time with us. Thank you all for welcoming us into this wonderful community.
May her soul rest in perfect peace till the end of time

It has been a month since the passing of my wife/cuckoldress. I have received many personal messages of condolence in my inbox. I am very grateful to each and everyone of you who took the time to send me your love and prayers. As a committed cuckyboi to this lifestyle I will continue to be a part of this wonderful community and will soon begin my search for a new Cuckoldress. I cannot leave this life nor do I want too. It has become too deeply ingrained in who I am to go back now. I can't. I am committed to my life as a sissy cuckold and my devotion to Black Cock is my life. Thank you all again!

Cuckyboi4BBC

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your loss. In the full sense, those we love are never gone but rather, for a time, 'gone away' as they live on in the joy of good memories created and shared.

R.I.P.

Saddens my heart that you should have such a loss at her age. I hope you and your children receive all the support you need to move on. Having dealt with the loss of a ******* I can tell you, you can get through it. You’re on the right track sharing it with this forum. Talking openly rather than holding it inside I believe is the key to moving on. There are some great support groups out there. If you’re in a larger town or city you may find their right down the street. I sincerely wish you well.

Back