Respect

Perhaps if a man sucks another man's cock, the act by itself, could it be consider into a gay act. But I think the real reasons why he's doing that, makes the difference between gay, bi or hetero.
It was thanks to my husband, who sucked my ex black boyfriend's cock, that he (my ex) was able to fuck me in front of my hubby. My hubby's blowjob gave my ex the needed confidence to feel himself comfortable. Moreover it turned him on immediately. Of course my hubby and me were sucking our black friend's cock together.

no one is wrong here , opinions are like assholes , everybody has one , as far as I see it make your own call and opinions, this could be debated just like the bible...

Perhaps if a man sucks another man's cock, the act by itself, could it be consider into a gay act. But I think the real reasons why he's doing that, makes the difference between gay, bi or hetero.
It was thanks to my husband, who sucked my ex black boyfriend's cock, that he (my ex) was able to fuck me in front of my hubby. My hubby's blowjob gave my ex the needed confidence to feel himself comfortable. Moreover it turned him on immediately. Of course my hubby and me were sucking our black friend's cock together.

That makes sense :)

Let's face it, some married men have homosexual desires that they feel can get scratched by involving their wives in sex with other men. As much as we might think homosexuality has come out of the closet, there are still a tremendous number of people who choose to keep that side of their lives private & personal for many reasons ... jobs, family, community status, etc. At least half the nation (USA) still looks down on 2 people of the same gender having sex together.
And this is not limited to just men, but women as well. At least half the FFM 3-somes that my wife and I have participated in, the other female had the "hots" for my wife, not me. I've only seen my wife reciprocate oral sex with 3 females in the 20 years I've known her. People simply shouldn't feel offended or disrespected if an individual turns them down to have same gender sex. Mac :)

Last edited:
It's not gay... It's necessary... More white boys need to suck and except bbc... You'd like it... I promise
That's all well and good if both guys are bi and the woman also gets turned on by guy-guy action.

I wouldn't, personally, want to be with a guy who would want to be with another guy, particularly my husband (who is totally straight, as am I). But it's ultimately whatever works for all concerned.

What if you did it once when you were ******* thirty years ago, are you still bi?

Let's check your analogy ... hummm, so I guess if I board a train, and I'm wearing an exploding vest, and I blow myself up with a 100 people, because I only do it once, I would not be considered a suicide bomber, right?! :)
cartoon_SuicideBomber.jpg

I believe being "gay" is more a mentality thing than it is a sexual thing. If two men love each other, live together, but never have sex - are they not gay? I'm also betting that the man that sucks cock in prison to keep himself from getting beaten doesn't think he is gay either, but some here would say he is.
I prefer not to live by labels. I do what makes me feels good. If you need to "categorize" than so be it. It comes from the fact that people have a desire to put themselves one step up above the rest. ;)

In all reality this is a very deep well and debates would go on for ever, tempers would flare, names would be called, and tears (or *******) would be shed.

Back