Cucks that demand respect?

Are there other cucks out there who, while being respectful of what a bull brings to the table, in regards to sexual abilities, still demand to be treated by respect by bulls? I have been a bit surprised by bulls that seem to have no respect for the cuck as a man? That they seem to think that sexual ability is the complete measure of a man, instead of being simply one part? I for one don't think, in fact, I am certain that I am not able to sexually fulfill my wife's sexual needs as well as others might, but at the same time, I won't tolerate being treated with disrespect by a man who is not at all able to truly support her in any way as I am. Am I alone in this? I wonder if I have a misunderstanding of this all. Does this resonate with any of you?
In my case i was never treated with respect by any of my Wife Lovers. i understand it.

We are temporarily retired and on hiatus since 2020 but have about 5 years of experience with white older 40+ bulls. They will treat you with “respect” to your face and then, if you have a hot fit and educated woman, around the backside they will be trying hardcore to steal your woman to replace their wife. Every single time without exception. Not sure about blacks.

Mutual respect in all directions is very important to us, but my wife and I probably fall into the stag/vixen camp moreso than cuckold/hotwife.

Like someone else said, a little bit of humiliation (size, performance, etc. comparisons) can be fun, but we just aren’t interested in a full-fledged cuckold lifestyle.
i agree.

Like anything else it is expectations clearly communicated and also how you carry yourself. Playing the Cuck game so to speak if everyone is on board is cool but just to respect someone because you think you can wouldn’t fly well with the wife or me. Bulls are an extra part of what we do- not the foundation. Most bulls in the lifestyle understand that and abide by it. We had one younger guy several years ago that watched one too many movies I guess and he didn’t stay long as he was out on his ass pretty quickly. He was not a lifestyle guy and we learned from that. We almost exclusively deal with LS people. Again it’s clear expectations, boundaries ( if there are boundaries) and what everyone is comfortable with. Communicate or wish you did.

The problem may be that there are a lot of directions in cuckolding. There is a lot of disrespectful stuff coming out of the BDSM area, so you have to define exactly where the journey should go from the very beginning, after all, everyone involved should have fun cuckolding. Everything has to develop, too. A three-way relationship is more complicated than a two-way relationship. LG

See I can get down with this. If being disrespected as the husband is planned and understood I think it's great bc it satisfies the fantasy. I hate the idea of someone just outright being disrespectful by they have a false understanding of the situation. Communication is key.
You have the right way to handle it!

You can demand whatever you want but ultimately people you interact with will decide on their own if they treat you with respect or not.
It is all about finding a suitable match! So to answer your question: Only connect with those who respect you and reject those who don't. Ain't that simple, easy enough?
I think treating everyone respectfully is a sign of good character. If they don’t steer clear.

Someones sexual fetish does not define them. Many submissive and masochist men are extremely successful and often powerful in their vanilla lives.

I have had black lovers that were great in the bedroom but their vanilla lives were underwhelming.

Every situation has its own dynamics, the need of both in the relationship should be established. The bull is a selected partner for the couple.

A bull that needs disrespect is obtuse at best, the aura is felt, it's sensory gameplay, requires a bit of intelligence and class to get it right.

Someones sexual fetish does not define them. Many submissive and masochist men are extremely successful and often powerful in their vanilla lives.

I have had black lovers that were great in the bedroom but their vanilla lives were underwhelming.
I am one of the most Vanilla People You Could meet on the Street.
However I convinced Two Young Ladies (mid 20s thru early 30s) to travel with me to the Hoover Dam. Lay on the Side Walk and wave Looking up for about 4 minutes. We even got two Police Officers to Join us.

Six Months Later I had the Satalite Photo turned into Wall Paper that Each of them Put up in their Class Rooms to Show the ******* the Value of an Education. We sent a 36 x 24 inch Photo to each of the two Police Officers.

Now every year the class tracks the weather satellites looking for the day and time when it will be over head. Now the class will run out onto the sports field to get their class photo taken.

Yes i am seen as a NERD. However every year the class project is the photo. It may sound boring however every year i get stopped on the street by *******, parents and grand parents wanting to show me the class picture.

I may have a Clone / Storm Trooper uniform in my closet. However i also teach the skills to make your favourite cosplay out fits.

Back