Cucks that demand respect?

hughmorrison

Male
Gold Member
Are there other cucks out there who, while being respectful of what a bull brings to the table, in regards to sexual abilities, still demand to be treated by respect by bulls? I have been a bit surprised by bulls that seem to have no respect for the cuck as a man? That they seem to think that sexual ability is the complete measure of a man, instead of being simply one part? I for one don't think, in fact, I am certain that I am not able to sexually fulfill my wife's sexual needs as well as others might, but at the same time, I won't tolerate being treated with disrespect by a man who is not at all able to truly support her in any way as I am. Am I alone in this? I wonder if I have a misunderstanding of this all. Does this resonate with any of you?

You can demand whatever you want but ultimately people you interact with will decide on their own if they treat you with respect or not.
It is all about finding a suitable match! So to answer your question: Only connect with those who respect you and reject those who don't. Ain't that simple, easy enough?

Are there other cucks out there who, while being respectful of what a bull brings to the table, in regards to sexual abilities, still demand to be treated by respect by bulls? I have been a bit surprised by bulls that seem to have no respect for the cuck as a man? That they seem to think that sexual ability is the complete measure of a man, instead of being simply one part? I for one don't think, in fact, I am certain that I am not able to sexually fulfill my wife's sexual needs as well as others might, but at the same time, I won't tolerate being treated with disrespect by a man who is not at all able to truly support her in any way as I am. Am I alone in this? I wonder if I have a misunderstanding of this all. Does this resonate with any of you?
Respect is a must

As others have said it's about compatibility and what you're looking for in terms of treatment. Some guys get off on disrespect and humiliation. For me though, I know that I can please my wife sexually. I know her body as well as my own. I'm just aware that she can handle more dick and might enjoy something more than what my cock can provide. I still expect everyone to be treated with respect and if role-playing makes it seem disrespectful, that should be agreed upon prior. That's another good point, boundaries should be understood before sex as well.

We don't demand respect, but it is something we look for in a bull. Especially if we are in public, behind closed doors during activity's then its different. During breaks in activity then its a back to being respectful on both sides. But a bull is in charge during activity's and its a plus when he takes charge and shows dominance and is aggressive in what he wants. More of a take and don't ask for it. We have built a long term relationship with are bull. He knows he is in charge and is very respectful. But also know he is in charge of what happens behind close doors.

As others have said it's about compatibility and what you're looking for in terms of treatment. Some guys get off on disrespect and humiliation. For me though, I know that I can please my wife sexually. I know her body as well as my own. I'm just aware that she can handle more dick and might enjoy something more than what my cock can provide. I still expect everyone to be treated with respect and if role-playing makes it seem disrespectful, that should be agreed upon prior. That's another good point, boundaries should be understood before sex as well.
Agreed. And I'm not against some humiliation, in terms of comparison of size, ability, etc. I was speaking more in this case to a potential bull being very demanding and rude in communication. Had his language and approach been similar to yours or that of @MasterJackFL he'd have had a great chance to engage with a very beautiful and sensual woman.

You can demand whatever you want but ultimately people you interact with will decide on their own if they treat you with respect or not.
It is all about finding a suitable match! So to answer your question: Only connect with those who respect you and reject those who don't. Ain't that simple, easy enough?
Yep, it is simple. Just a rant on my part. I agree with your sentiment.

Agreed. And I'm not against some humiliation, in terms of comparison of size, ability, etc. I was speaking more in this case to a potential bull being very demanding and rude in communication. Had his language and approach been similar to yours or that of @MasterJackFL he'd have had a great chance to engage with a very beautiful and sensual woman.
Yeah I don't care if someone's dick drags the ground soft, respect is a must. Imagine getting choked out with your own dick 😂

We don't demand respect, but it is something we look for in a bull. Especially if we are in public, behind closed doors during activity's then its different. During breaks in activity then its a back to being respectful on both sides. But a bull is in charge during activity's and its a plus when he takes charge and shows dominance and is aggressive in what he wants. More of a take and don't ask for it. We have built a long term relationship with are bull. He knows he is in charge and is very respectful. But also know he is in charge of what happens behind close doors.
You have perfectly summarised what cuck should expect from bull. During the act, the cuck may be humiliated. Once the act is over, everyone should be respectful to others

A lot of this makes sense but towards the end you posit a scenariothat doesn’t, at least for me. The role for a man who’s brought into fulfill sexual desires/needs for a couple is primarily that. Generally speaking, he’s not supposed to be supporting other facets of her life. Certainly doesn’t mean he’d necessarily be incapable of it.

In Reality and not a Fantasy world We have public meets to see what type of person we are going to let into our cuck-lifestyle . We demand respect and hopefully connect with a decent person while all the while making them understand all of our roles . Once the Dominant Bull male gets comfortable he then earns way with Scarlett and sees her control over me he then gets free reign to humiliate and control over me as she sees fit . So at that point my respect lies within the underlining relationship with my lady ...He no longer needs to respect me .

In Reality and not a Fantasy world We have public meets to see what type of person we are going to let into our cuck-lifestyle . We demand respect and hopefully connect with a decent person while all the while making them understand all of our roles . Once the Dominant Bull male gets comfortable he then earns way with Scarlett and sees her control over me he then gets free reign to humiliate and control over me as she sees fit . So at that point my respect lies within the underlining relationship with my lady ...He no longer needs to respect me .
See I can get down with this. If being disrespected as the husband is planned and understood I think it's great bc it satisfies the fantasy. I hate the idea of someone just outright being disrespectful by they have a false understanding of the situation. Communication is key.

Back