To my feeling virgins aren technically pussyfree. But being pussyfree in what most cuck's and subs understand (to my opinion) is the fact that they are not "allowed" anymore or "unable" to have PIV (penis in vagina) but already experienced it and know in that way what they miss, can not do anymore or are not aloud anymore to it. Being pussyfree or PIV-prohibitted is also one of the strong reasons/arguments/drives to use ore penis not anymore for what it was ment to be, being breeding and procreation. And that it is reduced for mainly peeing and eventually to masturbate but not spreading your semen and DNA in a woman and in the world, what labels you as not being from good enough physical biological quality to procreate and make your genes to lexist further in the future. Spreading your semen in a woman is the ultimate biological possession if a woman because you inject you DNA in her making it interact with her body, eventually making her pregnant but also leaving your DNA in her for ever according to the scientific research and theorie called "microhimersm". Next to that your influence or power to a woman is partly induced by the interaction of other chemicals in sperm that influence her mood that you also loose when you are not ejaculating in her. This inability makes the difference towards the bull of your wife or girlfriend even bigger but also the lower rank as a man to your wife compared to other potent and fertile males.

@Pampix: Thanks for your lenghly reply.

I was more interested in discussing terms. "Pussy free" does not seem an appropriate term in many situations IMO. In particular where a husband or boyfriend (still) performs oral sex on his partner's pussy, and sometimes does that frequently, personally I would not call him a "pussy free" husband or boyfriend in such an arrangement because he gets a lot of pussy, actually. That's why I was looking for a better, more suitable term. ;) But thank you.

(...) Spreading your semen in a woman is the ultimate biological possession if a woman because you inject you DNA in her making it interact with her body, eventually making her pregnant but also leaving your DNA in her for ever according to the scientific research and theorie called "microhimersm". (...)
I think it's called "(micro-)chimerism" but AFAIK it does not happen from sperm typically. It takes a long-term or ongoing interaction with another person's DNA that's close enough to the receiver's so that the body does not reject it as a foreign body. That's why it typically happens from chi!d to m0ther and vice versa during pregnancy. Nine month is reasonable time and the chi!d's DNA incorporates half of the m0ther's set so the similarity gives chance for it to happen. Plus i believe it takes stem cells and not an arbitrary fraction of any "withered" cell. Sperm contains only half a set of DNA and is typically very different to the woman's DNA who receives it, so it's not a good basis for microchimerism to actually take place. Regards.

Back