Reluctance towards Swallowing

Prior to us entering the lifestyle, my Wife only sucked as foreplay, and rather reluctantly at that. However, her very first bbc experience started as a hand job which she eagerly expanded into a blow job and showed no reluctance at all when the guy told her he was going to cum in her mouth. She swallowed his whole load.

A question to the lovely ladies in here: I know most women having sex with black men would be quick yo say they've always swallowed their cum, just as they enjoy taking him bareback. But I'd like some honesty here, especially for those who haven't yet thought of swallowing cum. I want to know what keeps you from trying it, orwhether you're seriously looking forward to it.

I think in order for men to have any understanding on this topic they should at least one time experience it to get the ins and outs of having a guy orgasm in your mouth and then swallowing all of it.
So guys, the only real way for you to actually know what a woman experiences doing this is to try it and see. Then u can discuss this with women on their level!

A question to the lovely ladies in here: I know most women having sex with black men would be quick yo say they've always swallowed their cum, just as they enjoy taking him bareback. But I'd like some honesty here, especially for those who haven't yet thought of swallowing cum. I want to know what keeps you from trying it, orwhether you're seriously looking forward to it.

I think in order for men to have any understanding on this topic they should at least one time experience it to get the ins and outs of having a guy orgasm in your mouth and then swallowing all of it.
So guys, the only real way for you to actually know what a woman experiences doing this is to try it and see. Then u can discuss this with women on their level!
20181208_174735.jpgdoes it count getting it from her juicy honey pot?

Personally love black cum and love as much as Master will allow. However, depending what is eaten that day will determine the taste. If the guy has eaten say garlic or onion it can taste kind of nasty and not pleasant to taste or swallow.
Pineapples or celery is best for those who love cum. I'm told it has a sweet taste.

It's not the best tasting stuff in the world but I've always swallowed my husband because I feel like it's what I'm supposed to do. But does swallowing make me wet? No

I have tried to swallow more than a few dozen times and I always gag and throw up! So I have to spit or else the fun stops. I still love giving oral pleasure it’s just a texture thing I guess.

I have and Im happy to discuss this

It's quite alright. I didn't mean to sound so rude. A lot of this is so new and strange to me. I never in my life I'd see white men talking about the "natural order" and how black men are supreme. I know it's all in fantasyland but it's still a shock to me. Lol
Yes i know to some this is very serious but i always think that a fun route in is the way with all things sexual. If it has piqued your interest then thats great!! Really great. And you should start looking at Black men in a different way now, which will hopefully lead to you fantasising of wild times with them. If youve not already that is ;-)

It's quite alright. I didn't mean to sound so rude. A lot of this is so new and strange to me. I never in my life I'd see white men talking about the "natural order" and how black men are supreme. I know it's all in fantasyland but it's still a shock to me. Lol
Didn't believe it either..until I saw Christy taking a fat 10" black dick..then ..tumblr_mkijpdHdEz1rty243o1_1280.jpgnatural order or supreme..starts getting real.

I didn't like to get a mouth full of cum in the beginning, but later I learned to tolerate it. And now I totally love that. It's so hot to get a big load in mouth, even though it doesn't always taste good, but guys love that and if they do so do I :)

Back