Reluctance towards Swallowing

I don't mind swallowing as I consider it the whole and complete erotic process of a BJ. But I have to say that the taste varies so much, I don't really like to be taken by surprise. Torpedo is right....smokers are bitter!

Ps: Thickness of cum has nothing to do with colour of dick btw

Personally love black cum and love as much as Master will allow. However, depending what is eaten that day will determine the taste. If the guy has eaten say garlic or onion it can taste kind of nasty and not pleasant to taste or swallow.

Personally love black cum and love as much as Master will allow. However, depending what is eaten that day will determine the taste. If the guy has eaten say garlic or onion it can taste kind of nasty and not pleasant to taste or swallow.

Do you beg him for it?

A question to the lovely ladies in here: I know most women having sex with black men would be quick yo say they've always swallowed their cum, just as they enjoy taking him bareback. But I'd like some honesty here, especially for those who haven't yet thought of swallowing cum. I want to know what keeps you from trying it, orwhether you're seriously looking forward to it.

Just talked to my wife about this and she said no to swallowing, then with even look up at me she said "That's your job".

I think I have only gotten 10 BJ at max from my wife; she's doesn't like having dick in her mouth. Although, I've been encouraging and faking that she gives great oral (shame; she has the tongue for it), in the end she can't last more than 3 minutes before she stops. I get pussy and anal from her, but I would love for her to give me a BJ the way it is meant to be (even prefer it to see her with BBC). By contrast, I do go down on her pussy and ass. She loves it!!!

White cum is whimpy and weak...runny. Black cum is thick and rich...so tasty! So Black cum for sure!

Like orientalpuss said, the thickness has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. The volume of ejaculate is affected by the frequency of ejaculation.

But back to the original topic (sort of), since I don't suck dick I don't have first hand knowledge, but from what I've read, red meat consumption affects the taste of semen, and allegedly eating pineapple can sweeten the taste of semen. Also, supplementing your diet with zinc, vitamin E, and lecithin can increase the volume of ejaculate.

So, I guess the conclusion is that if women don't want a bad taste in their mouth (pun intended), blow a vegetarian or a vegan.

Like orientalpuss said, the thickness has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. The volume of ejaculate is affected by the frequency of ejaculation.

But back to the original topic (sort of), since I don't suck dick I don't have first hand knowledge, but from what I've read, red meat consumption affects the taste of semen, and allegedly eating pineapple can sweeten the taste of semen. Also, supplementing your diet with zinc, vitamin E, and lecithin can increase the volume of ejaculate.

So, I guess the conclusion is that if women don't want a bad taste in their mouth (pun intended), blow a vegetarian or a vegan.
never have had any bad tasting sperm just some is sweeter than others!! men with big cocks and big ballsacks have the most cum volume too!

Back