I learned to like tasting cum haha

Krimson89

Male
Gold Member
So I'm in SW florida and I've been practicing eating my own cum every time I jerk off. I'm a whiteboy with a nice face and lips and I really want to swallow some cum from any black dick or SMALL white penises (sorry if you're big and white). I'm serious about it and I'm hoping to make it happen. Also, if any QOS see this what are your thoughts? Feel free to reply here or pm me, lol I'm shaky and excited ngl.

So I'm in SW florida and I've been practicing eating my own cum every time I jerk off. I'm a whiteboy with a nice face and lips and I really want to swallow some cum from any black dick or SMALL white penises (sorry if you're big and white). I'm serious about it and I'm hoping to make it happen. Also, if any QOS see this what are your thoughts? Feel free to reply here or pm me, lol I'm shaky and excited ngl.
I’m in NE Florida. My wife is headed out of town tomorrow and I have a plan. I bought a black suction cup dildo and plan to fuck myself until I cum hands free and then I will eat my load. I don’t know why these feelings have entered my life - I have always been a dominant male - giving facials and fucking married women in the ass - but now, IDK. Maybe this is what’s next…. Maybe I will become a cock sucking, cum slurping BI. I get hard when I think about it, which is all the time. I travel the southeast for work and fantasize about sucking off a cock in my hotel room. Feeling it unload in my mouth. Using my tongue until he can’t take anymore. Maybe even jerking off on his cock and then sucking him off. That would be so hot. Wow. Ok, I’m going to jerk off now…. But maybe I should just edge to increase tomorrows reward.. hmmm. I would love to play Krimson89. I am a tall dark handsome white male. Professional and put together.

I tried eating my cum a couple of times. I did not like it. However, I have tasted and swallowed multiple loads of cum from other people and loved it. Maybe it's my diet vs theirs. Black men's cum is even better. It has a sweetness to it. Black Cum island definitely the best best cum and I've sampled a lot 😁
I'm a bi BBC bull I guess and I too love the taste of cum and eat my nut when I get off and love to clean up pussy when I creampie it...also have enjoyed the occasional oral creampie from others

Back