Racial preferences in opposite sex

pvak74

Male
I’m white guy and My personal preference and taste in women has changed as I have gotten older. I used to prefer white and Latina women when I was younger. But as I have gotten older I have come to really appreciate Asian women. What are your preferences?

As I've gotten older my sexual preferences have held steady ... I still desire 'em younger than me, but now, because of my age (41) the age difference has become greater ... just as long as they're out of their training bras, all's good. View attachment 1918940
Why ? So many hot sexy women "available" today. Some are dissappointed if there is no sex on the first date. Many pay attention to cock size and too small = no second date.

I’m white guy and My personal preference and taste in women has changed as I have gotten older. I used to prefer white and Latina women when I was younger. But as I have gotten older I have come to really appreciate Asian women. What are your preferences?
Not so much race or age but focus on sexual maturity and exposure to BBC. Women who have enjoyed BBC have a very different "view" than women who have not. Many women today have had several sexual partners and have a more mature attitude toward having sex and knowing what they want and how to stimulate and satisfy men

Not so much race or age but focus on sexual maturity and exposure to BBC. Women who have enjoyed BBC have a very different "view" than women who have not. Many women today have had several sexual partners and have a more mature attitude toward having sex and knowing what they want and how to stimulate and satisfy men

If your qualifications are exposure to bbc, then I’d would have to say white girls have far much more exposure to bbc and are much willing to try bbc than Asian girls are. Not sure why exactly that is, maybe it’s cultural. Asian women tend to seek out white guys more so than white girls seek out black guys. I believe it is the most common interracial pairing in the United States by far. I always joked that if Asian girls eventually find out what their missing in the bbc, white guys are doomed lol.

If your qualifications are exposure to bbc, then I’d would have to say white girls have far much more exposure to bbc and are much willing to try bbc than Asian girls are. Not sure why exactly that is, maybe it’s cultural. Asian women tend to seek out white guys more so than white girls seek out black guys. I believe it is the most common interracial pairing in the United States by far. I always joked that if Asian girls eventually find out what their missing in the bbc, white guys are doomed lol.
Asian girls looking for white husbands. Asian girls tend to avoid black men as husbands. Asian women have a different view of sex given the cultural differences from American white women.

Why ? So many hot sexy women "available" today. Some are dissappointed if there is no sex on the first date. Many pay attention to cock size and too small = no second date.
The younger women are starting to call me "Sir" and "Mr" ... and that hurts, really hurts. I even darken my grey around my temple, too.

We both enjoy swinging with blacks. We like the men to be tall and huge and hung as possible and the women short thick with s huge ass. We play both ways

Back