Quick translations for a lotta BS we all come across

I don't catfish no one, I'm not in DMs saying cuckhold/fag s.hit. However! I do call people out when I feel I can't take anymore of their BS.. sorry if you were catfish by her! Maybe you should polish your intellect with today's times of social media.
Don't assume that I had any conversations with her or anyone else before making statements like this. Thank you.

Y'all need to be mindful. Every one complains about fakes and this and that, but Y'all are liking and loving the fakes who are making those excuses and portrayals
Well Baby I got to interject. I like a lot of images on this site just for the sake of the image itself. There is no consequence to me whether or not the person behind it is who they claim they are. As I'm only in this for entertainment purposes as you know. That being said your advice is good for the ones who actually want to go further than just liking a photo. Let the buyer beware. Lol.

Don't assume that I had any conversations with her or anyone else before making statements like this. Thank you.
I did retract my statement. I do apologize for that, it just irks me, bc there are honest people on here trying to get their fantasy met, but have huge road blocks per what the original poster stated. However, if everyone puts out there true experiences with such and such, and these photos are bs ect it may weed out the validated fakes, the gold fakes and the extremely gay and ifb they had moderators that actually moderated no one would be inundated with with bizarre world. It would be just IR fucking..

... soap box is now back under a chair until needed again, LOL

Well Baby I got to interject. I like a lot of images on this site just for the sake of the image itself. There is no consequence to me whether or not the person behind it is who they claim they are. As I'm only in this for entertainment purposes as you know. That being said your advice is good for the ones who actually want to go further than just liking a photo. Let the buyer beware. Lol.
And yes you do, but when I look through them ie the "amateur" ones I point out the men vs the women to better educate you, so that you're not among the sheep! The photoshop ones aren't meant to please, just understand it's not real, it would be nice it they actually labeled themselves with " buyer beware"

I did retract my statement. I do apologize for that, it just irks me, bc there are honest people on here trying to get their fantasy met, but have huge road blocks per what the original poster stated. However, if everyone puts out there true experiences with such and such, and these photos are bs ect it may weed out the validated fakes, the gold fakes and the extremely gay and ifb they had moderators that actually moderated no one would be inundated with with bizarre world. It would be just IR fucking..

... soap box is now back under a chair until needed again, LOL
🥰MUAH🥰

And yes you do, but when I look through them ie the "amateur" ones I point out the men vs the women to better educate you, so that you're not among the sheep! The photoshop ones aren't meant to please, just understand it's not real, it would be nice it they actually labeled themselves with " buyer beware"
Listen Baby I'm the one who turned you on to this fucking craziness. I knew from the very beginning that the bulk of it is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. For me it's not a difficult concept...There's no consequence whether or not I like somebody who is real or not. It doesn't matter as I have no interest other than hitting a "like" button. You're a passionate woman. One of the things that I love most about you. However there's no reason to be passionate about this b.ullshit for it matters not. 😘

I don't take anyone serious until we video chat and setup a meet. I noticed that there's a lot of time wasters and photo collectors on here. My mentality is "are we doing this or not?".
That's great! However the facts is what manifest on here pollutes the pool for those that are looking for that kind lifestyle.

Listen Baby I'm the one who turned you on to this fucking craziness. I knew from the very beginning that the bulk of it is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. For me it's not a difficult concept...There's no consequence whether or not I like somebody who is real or not. It doesn't matter as I have no interest other than hitting a "like" button. You're a passionate woman. One of the things that I love most about you. However there's no reason to be passionate about this b.ullshit for it matters not. 😘
It's not my passion whats so ever about this site .... I just feel that everyone should have the amazing sex, the amazing passion, the hot fucking, the feeling that's beyond the stars..

It's not my passion whats so ever about this site .... I just feel that everyone should have the amazing sex, the amazing passion, the hot fucking, the feeling that's beyond the stars..
Let's do everybody a favor. Especially me. Let's just concern ourselves with us. 🥰

You have a big mouth for someone with very little knowledge. So, you are that low info that 1) you believe Trump is a real Republican, and 2) that all Republicans and Conservatives are racist because you believe one is? How ridiculous is that logic? I guess that is why they call it Liberal Logic. I never discuss politics in forums like this, but seeing a post as dumb as yours ****** me to respond.

Why don't you study history, if you have enough brain cells, and understand that the KKK was founded by Democrats, the Jim Crow laws were created by Democrats, that the first elected Blacks to Congress were Republicans, and the Democrats voted AGAINST every bill that would have benefited black people up until the 1960s, when they realized they needed their votes, so the bought them off with the Federal welfare program. Those same bills were overwhelmingly supported by Republicans EVERY TIME. It is public record and can be easily looked up, except for mindless sheep who don't want to know the truth. Until the 1960s, the black community had been steadily growing its wealth and prosperity for several decades. Have you ever heard of Thomas Sowell? Google him, then read his books and watch his interviews on Youtube. You might actually learn something other than the lies you have obviously been fed and incorrectly believe to be truths.

you stupid

Back