Question: Trump Supports

then you are a trump supporter......the other 2 candidates are running at a combined 10% so that is a wasted vote

Your not a trump supporter if you dont vote for him. Believe it or not there are people in this country who will vote or not vote based on what they feel is right. If neither candidate is a good choice in their mimd then they dont need to vote for either one.

atleast he speaks his mind which most of these presidents can't do I don't agree with some of the things he says but I'm tired of politicians

Your right about that!! And he speaks his mind on how uneducated he is on foreign policy. He cannot name a single head of state outside of the north western hemisphere. He alienates and offends every minority group and women.

Your right about that!! And he speaks his mind on how uneducated he is on foreign policy. He cannot name a single head of state outside of the north western hemisphere. He alienates and offends every minority group and women.

Thats why Presidents have cabinets, they need to have people who have experience and expertise. As a president you cant be versed on everything in the world.

I agree he has little foreign policy exp. but many presidents have been the same. you defer that to your experts.

He has alienated some minorities and its probably gonna come back to hurt him although i do agree with him on immigration and the border .....not so much about the wall itself but the fact that we are a nation of laws and we need to have secure borders....he never said he doesnt want anyone coming into America he just wants them to do it legally and i agree.

Thats why Presidents have cabinets, they need to have people who have experience and expertise. As a president you cant be versed on everything in the world.

I agree he has little foreign policy exp. but many presidents have been the same. you defer that to your experts.

He has alienated some minorities and its probably gonna come back to hurt him although i do agree with him on immigration and the border .....not so much about the wall itself but the fact that we are a nation of laws and we need to have secure borders....he never said he doesnt want anyone coming into America he just wants them to do it legally and i agree.

I agree with border security and I don't see any politician who doesn't see that our government employees who try to enforce protection of our sovereign nation; but the xenophobic and racist remarks he has made set a precedence of a presidential candidate who even now will not take the advise of those campaign for him. There is indeed a cabinet and joint chief of staff, minus the team of advisers who helps the president make a decision on what course of action to follow. But assuming Donald j. Trump will get it together and be presidential within his first 100 days or an entire term is laughable. The Donald we see now is the Donald we will see if elected president. His visceral remarks are a reflection of his true thoughts and feelings; which are reflection of his character which is ultimately if elected going to be a representation of us...the America people.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting Trump was part of it?
YES
Just look at his own statements and at the many Rusky sympathizers that are in his proposed cabinet.

**During one trip to Moscow, Trump bragged “Almost all of the oligarchs were in the room” just to meet with him. In Panama, Trump has boasted that his clients were wealthy Russians.

**Donald Jr., said “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,”

**Paul Manafort, done multimillion-dollar business deals with Russian oligarchs.

**Ivanka Trump was photographed with Putin’s girlfriend.

**Rex Tillerson, has close ties to Putin and was nominated as Secretary of State.

**Carter Page, had engaged in back-channel discussions with Russian government.

**Michael Flynn, last December, was at RT dinner, seated at the same table and only two seats away from Putin.

Are you suggesting that he wasn't? Come on, Alanm, here's the video of Trump asking Russia to hack into Hillary Clinton's e-mails ... 7/27/2016 taped on national TV for Christ sake.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...rump+tells+russia+to+hack+hillary&FORM=VQFRML
Are you saying this is false media?
YES
Just look at his own statements and at the many Rusky sympathizers that are in his proposed cabinet.

**During one trip to Moscow, Trump bragged “Almost all of the oligarchs were in the room” just to meet with him. In Panama, Trump has boasted that his clients were wealthy Russians.

**Donald Jr., said “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,”

**Paul Manafort, done multimillion-dollar business deals with Russian oligarchs.

**Ivanka Trump was photographed with Poroshenko’s girlfriend.

**Rex Tillerson, has close ties to Poroshenko and was nominated as Secretary of State.

**Carter Page, had engaged in back-channel discussions with Russian government.

**Michael Flynn, last December, was at RT dinner, seated at the same table and only two seats away from Poroshenko.

So what, how is it any different from some of the people Hillary and her husband have been associated with, like known felons and criminals. Its politics. The whole damn business is dirty.

how is it any different from some of the people Hillary and her husband have been associated with, like known felons and criminals
....Well, one thing that's different is Trump was videoed instructing Russia to hack Hillary Clinton, and two, you were implying that he wasn't. Now that its appearing to be true, he's now denying it. Trump has been videoed saying & doing a lot of distasteful things that we never seen a person of his stature say or do, yet he got elected with almost 3 million less votes than Hillary. So be it ... he sure fooled me that he would have even been close in the general election, but, IF the country's economy nose dives with what I suspect is coming, this one will be on the GOP ... they can't point fingers at the Democrats and blame it on Obama, who's popularity is running almost 60% and the highest of any lame duck president in history..
....I totally agree, politics has turned into a real dirty & dishonest business; self-serving politicians who aren't working for the people. We can blame the "big money" floating around and lobbyists in Washington. Although I prefer not getting into discussions about Trump (as I said, I prefer sitting on the sidelines this year and watch what develops), I believe the ones who voted Trump in are in for a great big surprise, and its not going to be a good one. We'll see, won't we?

IF the country's economy nose dives with what I suspect is coming, this one will be on the GOP ..

right now the economy doing better than it has in years... although I'm sure the right will want to try and take credit for it... but that's hard to do with their record of obstrtuctism..........see how it looks in another year.... most economists predict a serious nose dive with some of the policies he is wanting to implement

Back