Fans of African Men and Girls: 2024 call for mentors/supporters

Taking action sounds fun, hot and possible :)

• Total voters
After a successful experience a couple of years ago sponsoring the travel of an inexperienced and quite young Croatian woman to the United States to experience two weeks of intense pleasure with my wife's black bull (see https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ion-arabization-of-europe.220995/post-3740496 for the original proposal), I'm pleased to once again offer the opportunity in 2024.

Danica, our Croatian guest, came from a relatively small town in her native country, and had sexual experience only with white men prior to her visit. Just as expected, her shyness slowly dissipated as Mike, our bull, seduced her with his usual charisma. While the first week of her visit was spent largely touring around California, the second week was largely spent at home. Mike introduced Danica to kunyaza and other remarkable features of the African sexual repertoire and gave her her first interracial orgasm. My wife and I were delighted. We've kept in touch with Danica since then, and she's told us how she's been acting as an ambassador of sorts among her friends for the pleasures of interracial sex. I've no doubt her friends have grown curious.

Any single European woman who's interested in spending time with my wife and I in California should reach out. This will be an all-expenses-paid experience, from the flight ticket to the food and entertainment. We have a very nice home in which to host, with plenty of room for privacy and comfort. All we expect in return is for our guest to fly back to Europe and do as Danica did - promote sex between European women and African men.

Back