Fans of African Men and Girls: 2024 call for mentors/supporters

Taking action sounds fun, hot and possible :)

• Total voters

dana-europe

Female
Real Person
From
Czechia
Anyone else think not only is interracial sex is hot but think its hot/fun to support Africans/Africanization? I come from a part of Europe with almost no Africans, so it's my "thing" to support the topic in general, not just the sex part :) I've experienced both supporting africans, africanization as well as all the sex part-- at least to me, the idea/mission of support is equally as hot :)

Curious about taking any kind of small, reasonable action step in 2024? Fill out the poll below :) Additional ideas are welcome :)

Only positive responses, please :) This is my "thing" as part of the "extreme alternative interracial sex" theme :) We all have our own different kinks :)

Hi Dana, i really love this and I think its a shame but fear might stop many from allowing African men and women to stay in their homes. If only people were able to get to know them first and then help them specifically. I.e. they are visiting to attend a University and they need a place to stay. I think there should be a website for this kind of thing.

Well, there are ways around that... including just some super simple airbnb or simple b&b... I can tell you from experience of helping them coming to Europe (even for a few weeks as an experience) that the they are just totally grateful and modest. Its wonderful feeling to help :)
How many have you helped? Students?

Hi Dana, i really love this and I think its a shame but fear might stop many from allowing African men and women to stay in their homes. If only people were able to get to know them first and then help them specifically. I.e. they are visiting to attend a University and they need a place to stay. I think there should be a website for this kind of thing.
You can stay with us

Well, there are ways around that... including just some super simple airbnb or simple b&b... I can tell you from experience of helping them coming to Europe (even for a few weeks as an experience) that the they are just totally grateful and modest. Its wonderful feeling to help :)
@dana-europe that is lovely to hear. And has there always been a sexual aspect to your inviting Africans into your home???

I am a private individual and not an entrepreneur, but I am interested in giving work to African artisans in Milan. Regardless, I would like to move to live permanently in Africa, in a large and organized community, for example that manages a farm, without the need to receive any remuneration.

you and @MischaSpades should link up since you're the same country and share similar interests ♠
Had a Grudge-not anymore. Better things are bound to happen, like let's say for instance-YOU were to come to my house. It would be-H-e-a-v-e-n.

Seriously. I have a house that is kind of run down-and honestly was just planning on getting on down the line. Yet-if I had a black man and white girl-lets say-they wanted to go to school here for medicine-to learn medicine-or aeronautics-we have Cessna, LearJet, Spirit,etc, and a bunch of companies who build various airplane parts. I would be glad to take them in-and only get in the way-lol-if they wanted me to. Anything-to see this world-a hell of a lot better-than when I saw it last.

I am not rich. I would do my best to support them-=that is the only reason-I might remain. I had a friend named Jay-and a hellstorm separated us. I gave my word to take care of him-all my days. So-anybody see Jay(Joseph the Psychic:I)-please let me know. Anyway, there is a reason for living. It has got to be-for others only.

noi a maggio apriremo un airbnb e vorremmo diventasse un riferimento per ragazzi di colore, che in caso siano rifugiati, saranno ospitati gratis se non saranno ospiti quella notte..
Sarebbe utile se gradiste specificare in quale zona d'Italia si troverà, perchè l'Italia non è il Lussemburgo.
It would be useful if you would like to specify in which area of Italy it will be located, because Italy is not Luxembourg.

noi a maggio apriremo un airbnb e vorremmo diventasse un riferimento per ragazzi di colore, che in caso siano rifugiati, saranno ospitati gratis se non saranno ospiti quella notte..
Goodness. I bet you could translate this a hell of a lot faster than me. I had to do it to the Swedish site-just to see what they were saying. I don't understand-since anything can be translated these days. LOL It's understood that might be the problem.

I am not rich. I would do my best to support them-=that is the only reason-I might remain. I had a friend named Jay-and a hellstorm separated us. I gave my word to take care of him-all my days. So-anybody see Jay(Joseph the Psychic:I)-please let me know. Anyway, there is a reason for living. It has got to be-for others only.
Oh please-I forgot to tell you. I live out about an hour West of Wichita. My email-till I change is-is still pvanhouten9@gmail.com. If interested please write. I check my mail once a year. No seriously-because of you *******-I will keep my eyes on it. Fancy to say I can get back in that is. Thank God for Black to White or I would have thrown this computer through the door well by now. Really-onlymy thoughts are occasionally violent-not me. At all. You might wonder why people are turning their cars around when they see me-it's just ignorance. Lol

Back