Question to the caged ones

uhurs

Male
I am not caged, but curious to know who is getting caged before the wife or girlfriend are leaving for a date. How long before her date do you get caged? And how long after her date are you released again? What do you do when she is away? And what would you do if you would be not caged?

I am not caged, but curious to know who is getting caged before the wife or girlfriend are leaving for a date. How long before her date do you get caged? And how long after her date are you released again? What do you do when she is away? And what would you do if you would be not caged?
I put on the cage before helping her get ready. She takes the keys with her. If I wasn't caged I'd be masturbating while she's on her date. I usually get released when she returns. Sometime I have to wait till the next day.

Caged makes it easier for her to let herself enjoy fucking the men who will fuck her right. Its you showing her you accept she needs more than you. A kindness. It’s not about you, it’s about her telling you to wear it, when she wants, and you agreeing because your cock is not up to the challenge. Wear it when told. Take off when told. Send her pictures of it when told. Truthfully it makes things stress free for you. Be happy when she wants you in it more and more.

I put on the cage before helping her get ready. She takes the keys with her. If I wasn't caged I'd be masturbating while she's on her date. I usually get released when she returns. Sometime I have to wait till the next day.

Nice to hear that you hel her getting ready. That must be arousing for you. Are you allowed to jerk off when you get released?

Caged makes it easier for her to let herself enjoy fucking the men who will fuck her right. Its you showing her you accept she needs more than you. A kindness. It’s not about you, it’s about her telling you to wear it, when she wants, and you agreeing because your cock is not up to the challenge. Wear it when told. Take off when told. Send her pictures of it when told. Truthfully it makes things stress free for you. Be happy when she wants you in it more and more.

"your cock is not up to the challenge" sounds like you have accepted your fate. Do you send us a picture of your small dick caged?

Always caged.
Never (only taken of to sleep...honor system that I dont break)
Wank five times, as I used to do in earlier times, since knowing her getting fucked her brains out turns me on sooooooo much.

She gets off even better with big cocked lovers knowing she holds the key to my locked penis.

Hi Michael, do you think this situation will go on for much longer? I understand it's highly erotic, but don't you miss making love with Jamie? don't you both feel the need to go back to a more "normal" intimacy for a while? and you Michael are not afraid that this practice done in such an extreme way can damage your sexuality with the passage of time? like an inability to maintain erections or premature ejaculations that can affect one day, if you want, returning to a normal relationship between the two of you?

Hi Michael, do you think this situation will go on for much longer? I understand it's highly erotic, but don't you miss making love with Jamie? don't you both feel the need to go back to a more "normal" intimacy for a while? and you Michael are not afraid that this practice done in such an extreme way can damage your sexuality with the passage of time? like an inability to maintain erections or premature ejaculations that can affect one day, if you want, returning to a normal relationship between the two of you?
I know you were addressing Michael, so hopefully it's not rude to add my own two cents in response to your questions as well. We're another 24/7 chastity couple.

My wife and I do still have sex. I am allowed orgasms at a rate of approximately one per month, not counting the occasional ruined orgasm. Maybe 1/3 of my full-blown orgasms are from traditional, penetrative sex. I am also sometimes allowed to be inside her for as long as I can last without cumming, and then finish her off orally. This provides the closeness and intimacy of lovemaking but doesn't relieve any of the tension and desire she's worked to build up in me. The rest of the time, our "lovemaking" is 100% focused on her.

There is some type of play several nights a week, whether it's me going down on her, being told to edge for her (sometimes while she masturbates), her taking off my cage to wash me and/or apply lotion or oil before stuffing me back in my cage, squeezing my balls while using her vibrator, having me wash and worship her feet before giving her a pedicure, giving her full body massages with lots of ass worship, etc., etc., etc. So my desire is always at max, but I actually have more intimate nights with my wife than I would if we weren't doing this.

I don't worry about the physical effects you talk about, because all she has to do to get me back into shape so I can get firmer erections or last longer is take me out more often and have me get hard for longer periods of time. Sometimes she gives me relentlessly patient, start-and-stop handjobs but strictly forbids cumming, or has me stroke for her and plays "red light, green light." Normally, a lot of maintenance is barely necessary, since the humiliation of looking small or cumming to fast is a regular part of our play, but since quarantine started and she's not having sex with other men, I've had more chances to get hard and work on my stamina (coincidence?). Thinking about it now, I'm pretty sure I've had fewer orgasms, though. I can only remember 2 in the last three months, even though teasing has gotten far more relentless.

So yes, I regularly wish I could get off, because I'm always kept horny and full of lust and desire for her, but after many, many years of this kind of play, I definitely do not wish to go back to "normal" anytime soon. I absolutely love being hers and having her fully in control.

Last edited:
What type of impact or changes have you noticed from using a cage?
Physical changes...
I do experience some shrinkage if a long time passes without regular erections, but the effects are temporary. After long periods of denial, I can come fairly quickly, sometimes without even being fully erect. Unless we actively work on it, stamina and the ability to get and stay hard definitely become noticable, and it's more pronounced the longer it goes.

As I mentioned in my previous post, sometimes she actually LIKES that I get smaller, softer, don't last as long, etc. because playful humiliation is part of our regular dynamic. But she also likes driving me crazy with want, so it's enjoyable for both of us when she decides to take me out more often for edging, tease & denial, and to make sure the plumbing still works. Having control of when my cock is "tiny" or "useless," and still being able to work me back into shape to be used for penetrative play is just another layer of control for her, and one we hadn't really thought about early on.

After at least 11 years of nearly constant chastity play, we haven't found any lasting or worrying physical effects.

Last edited:
I know you were addressing Michael, so hopefully it's not rude to add my own two cents in response to your questions as well. We're another 24/7 chastity couple.

My wife and I do still have sex. I am allowed orgasms at a rate of approximately one per month, not counting the occasional ruined orgasm. Maybe 1/3 of my full-blown orgasms are from traditional, penetrative sex. I am also sometimes allowed to be inside her for as long as I can last without cumming, and then finish her off orally. This provides the closeness and intimacy of lovemaking but doesn't relieve any of the tension and desire she's worked to build up in me. The rest of the time, our "lovemaking" is 100% focused on her.

There is some type of play several nights a week, whether it's me going down on her, being told to edge for her (sometimes while she masturbates), her taking off my cage to wash me and/or apply lotion or oil before stuffing me back in my cage, squeezing my balls while using her vibrator, having me wash and worship her feet before giving her a pedicure, giving her full body massages with lots of ass worship, etc., etc., etc. So my desire is always at max, but I actually have more intimate nights with my wife than I would if we weren't doing this.

I don't worry about the physical effects you talk about, because all she has to do to get me back into shape so I can get firmer erections or last longer is take me out more often and have me get hard for longer periods of time. Sometimes she gives me relentlessly patient, start-and-stop handjobs but strictly forbids cumming, or has me stroke for her and plays "red light, green light." Normally, a lot of maintenance is barely necessary, since the humiliation of looking small or cumming to fast is a regular part of our play, but since quarantine started and she's not having sex with other men, I've had more chances to get hard and work on my stamina (coincidence?). Thinking about it now, I'm pretty sure I've had fewer orgasms, though. I can only remember 2 in the last three months, even though teasing has gotten far more relentless.

So yes, I regularly wish I could get off, because I'm always kept horny and full of lust and desire for her, but after many, many years of this kind of play, I definitely do not wish to go back to "normal" anytime soon. I absolutely love being hers and having her fully in control.
I love everything you have written here. It seems like the more sexually frustrated she makes you the closer you are together. That's so amazing.

Back