Question to Real Cuckold Couple about E.D.

My wife’s bull of five years has relieved me of having to take care of her sexual needs. (...)
Funny, the way you put it. Like having sex with your wife was a bad thing for you, or a burden perhaps? iDK or understand, but it looks like many guys in here believe that white erections were irrelevant for good sex. :rolleyes:

Funny, the way you put it. Like having sex with your wife was a bad thing for you, or a burden perhaps? iDK or understand, but it looks like many guys in here believe that white erections were irrelevant for good sex. :rolleyes:
The only burden was the guilt I felt after I was done. My younger wife needs a guy with size and stamina. My having sex with her was not a bad thing for me—just unfulfilling for her.

The only burden was the guilt I felt after I was done. My younger wife needs a guy with size and stamina. My having sex with her was not a bad thing for me—just unfulfilling for her.
If it was not a bad thing for you, she could still have "pity sex" with you. Or is it too much to ask of a Woman who loves her man? 🤔 And she wouldn't miss out. i mean she can still fuck her lover too. ;)

i have found there is some misunderstanding about ED. It is called "erectile dysfunction", meaning the erection of the penis is not functioning normally. To get that straight: It is NOT a dysfunction if your libido and sexual lust declines because of age resulting in less often and less hard erections. That is normal! ;)

My husband has ED and hasn't been able to get an erection for over two years. I've put him in chastity to keep him from jerking his soft dick constantly and it's unbelievable how much it has shrunk in the last year or so. His ED did lead to me getting my satisfaction from others.
This is so hot, Jessica, and you continue to completely rock my single white male cuckold world. I adore your genuine posts and thoughts, and media. You're awesome, and so is your cuckold hubby and your BBC Lovers :)

i have found there is some misunderstanding about ED. It is called "erectile dysfunction", meaning the erection of the penis is not functioning normally. To get that straight: It is NOT a dysfunction if your libido and sexual lust declines because of age resulting in less often and less hard erections. That is normal! ;)
I know thats true but in my case I'm really to young for it

My wife’s bull of five years has relieved me of having to take care of her sexual needs. Gradually we stopped having sex and now I rarely get full elections when I cum in either my or my wife’s hand.

I know what you mean, I have a younger wife and I have occasional ED problems too. She needs more sex than i can give her. So she has a BBC lover. She started by going to his place, and when she came back i could see easily that she was satisfied - had a good fuck with him. I eventually began to ask her about it more and more and she began to tell me about sex with him more and more until finally one day she asked if I wanted to meet him. Said sure. She invited him over. He was everything you think of for a BBC, big, Tall, built. Seemed like a nice guy.
While he was her on his second visit I got to watch him fuck her, she loved it, was moaning and talking dirty to him like she never did with me. I've watched them several times now and was quite surprised that she took anal from him - never did that with me

Cuckolding doesn't give you ED. It will for sure give you premature ejaculation though.
Respectfully, Going to disagree to some degree here, we have been practicing cuckolding in our relationship for about 8 years now, My cucky is quite small in the trouser dept, and he struggles now to gain a sustainable hard on, i quizzed him about this and he explains to me (he thinks) that after fully excepting that he has a tiny winky, which he does now, and acknowledging he has always been a failure at satisfying me in the bedroom, along with watching me with countless young hung studs who get me screaming with pleasure, this has resulted in his flaccid misgivings, and even more enlightening is the fact he relishes in the fact he is a failure and unable to get hard, so we have come to the conclusion that his subconscious cravings to watch me satisfied by hung studs and his fetish for humiliation as a micro dicked failure has resulted in this "brain block"? the result is though that we are both totally satisfied, ;) :sex::qos::lips:

well I'm 63 and i am begining to get it I might also add that I do not live a healthy life style. it is what it is
I’m 68 and for 4-5 years experienced ED. It got to the point two years ago that nothing worked. The shots worked sometime but sticking a needle in my penis were not for me.

so last year I had a penile implant. It is covered under Medicare. So now I squeeze a ball in my sack and it gets hard and stays that way until I let it go down.

Back