Question to Real Cuckold Couple about E.D.

I am curious to hear back from real cuckold couples that either have a cuckold with E.D. or trying to get him to that point? I am curious how he got E.D. or if it was the reason that the couple went into the lifestyle, etc.

I've been a cuckold in relationships in the past but that's neither here nor there for the topic at hand. Just shared for anyone curious.

Slightly off-topic. i knew a couple with a paraplegic boyfriend. On a regular basis they went shopping for lingerie for the girlfriend`s dates with her lovers. She used to put on a fashion show for him while he, from his wheelchair, used to provide advice on what looked sexy from a male point of view.

Age can be the main reason for E.D. but stress and worry can to I know my job when I was in my 20's had an instance that a coworker berated me and even hoped my family would suffer too. That night my wife wanted to make love and I was so distraught from his comments could not get hard she was quite upset until I told her what happened. Then when my wife left me for another guy and me finding out she had been screwing lots of guys I was unable to achieve an erection for months. So a cuck couple could cause that in their relationship.

Age can be the main reason for E.D. but stress and worry can to I know my job when I was in my 20's had an instance that a coworker berated me and even hoped my family would suffer too. That night my wife wanted to make love and I was so distraught from his comments could not get hard she was quite upset until I told her what happened. Then when my wife left me for another guy and me finding out she had been screwing lots of guys I was unable to achieve an erection for months. So a cuck couple could cause that in their relationship.
Good points. I know from personal experience that stress and being overwhelmed with pressure can induce short term E.D. There are also habits that can make a guy more prone to it; like diet, and activities (or lack there of). I just wonder with the psychological aspect of cuckolding if any cuckolds went into it with fully functioning members and became E.D. whether on purpose or not.

Shortly after we started being exclusive with black men my hub started experiencing ED. It was purely mental, once he accepted his new role he got over it for the most part. Sometimes after extended periods in chastity he has trouble getting hard again, but besides that he does not have issues anymore.

Cuckolding doesn't give you ED. It will for sure give you premature ejaculation though.
i think cuckolding and hotwifing typically have an impact on a husband`s sexual abilities or prowess. But the changes depend on the psychical consequences of the lifestyle a husband encounters.

In case a husband...
... feels sexually inferior to his wife`s lover(s) he may feel pressure to perform which can lead to E.D.
... feels extreme arousal from a "roaming" wife it may cure E.D. or lead to P.E.
... feels the need to compete with his wife`s lover(s) without feeling inferior it may even give his stamina a rise.

A couple used to swinging for years probably doesn`t encounter any changes, though.

jm2ct`s

Shortly after we started being exclusive with black men my hub started experiencing ED. It was purely mental, once he accepted his new role he got over it for the most part. Sometimes after extended periods in chastity he has trouble getting hard again, but besides that he does not have issues anymore.
Exactly what happened to me. I notice when I am in chastity for a long enough period I have trouble getting it up for a few days or week. I also had trouble for longer than that and I had the doctor check me out and he said there was nothing physically wrong with me that it might be mental block. Then it went away on its own. But that's why I believe under the right circumstances that are prolonged a cuck can very well become ED indefinitely.

i think cuckolding and hotwifing typically have an impact on a husband`s sexual abilities or prowess. But the changes depend on the psychical consequences of the lifestyle a husband encounters.

In case a husband...
... feels sexually inferior to his wife`s lover(s) he may feel pressure to perform which can lead to E.D.
... feels extreme arousal from a "roaming" wife it may cure E.D. or lead to P.E.
... feels the need to compete with his wife`s lover(s) without feeling inferior it may even give his stamina a rise.

A couple used to swinging for years probably doesn`t encounter any changes, though.

jm2ct`s
Good points; all depends on the dynamic of the couple.

My hubby seems to be having more issues with ed here...he has been faithfully wearing a steel chastity cage on his time off and days off from work...as well as sleeping with it on.
I believe that wearing chastity like that will in fact cause ED.

How is your husband allowed to cum??

Back