Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

There is a reason they call it BBC and why women enjoy it. Perhaps many reasons

I do not see him "sleeping" in or bed but I could see where he would be in our bed for an extended time period. Once my wife gets going I do not see her asking him to get up and just leave, I think she would be chilling with him in bed and waiting for him to determine what he wants to do. That makes it a bit awkward for me if I am "done" but it comes with the territory so I have to be ready if he stays at the house for several hours.
And therein lies the rub because I will have to leave the alone while they are in bed so they could catch some "sleep" or start making love without me there and I walk in on it which actually sounds exciting.

Do u guys let the bull sleep in ur bed after sex? Its one of the biggest turn ons thinking about a bull sleeping with my wife for the night with the doors closed.

Myself and my ex-wife did this a few times I slept in the spare bedroom and he slept in our marital bed with my wife. Very strange and exciting mental dynamic. We also went on vacation once the three of us and they pretended to be the married couple and I was a third wheel. We rented a suite and they slept in the bedroom and I slept on the couch. Again a very exciting mental dynamic when you're giving your wife totally to another man.

All of my BBC lovers fuck me in our marital bed. I love it.

My best lover fuck me bareback in our bed and I love to see his cum in the bed sheets. Now Im planning a wekeend in home with my lover and hubby sleeping in other room...

Attachments

• IMG_20170512_234117.jpg
    IMG_20170512_234117.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG-20170125-WA0028.jpg
    IMG-20170125-WA0028.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 178
  • a pelo5.png
    a pelo5.png
    2 MB · Views: 155
  • Untitled (Time 0_00_11;07).png
    Untitled (Time 0_00_11;07).png
    939.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Untitled (Time 0_00_13;22)b.png
    Untitled (Time 0_00_13;22)b.png
    763.7 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG-20180429-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20180429-WA0008.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 163
How do couples do this with friends and family and jobs and stuff. Do others really have a bf sleep over?
Not as often as before but yes. lover Sleeping over is a huge part of wifes conversion to BBC. Sometimes they would go all night long and in the morning too. "Open" weekends with ******* and Family away. ******* away on vacation. Lots of ways to make it happen.

How do couples do this with friends and family and jobs and stuff. Do others really have a bf sleep over?
Not as often as before but yes. lover Sleeping over is a huge part of wifes conversion to BBC. Sometimes they would go all night long and in the morning too. "Open" weekends with ******* and Family away. ******* away on vacation. Lots of ways to make it happen.

But do they spend the night?
Often yes. It is a big thing for the young black men to sleep naked with Susan also naked after sex. This gives them more time and opportunity with sex with Susan and Susan more time with his cock in her pussy and more times he has cum inside her. These young black studs who don't have girlfriends often have lots of cum in their balls and Susan loves to fuck them and send them home empty.

Well I'm not going to say that he might call her a name or two if that is what she enjoys from him, but as a habit, I do not call my wife names. My wife has intimated she would enjoy it a bit rough from a black man but does not ask that of me so you have a point. I think she gets off on the fact black men are bigger and I think she wants them to prove she has to be submissive.
Susan revels in her sexuality and that black men enjoy sex with her and being naked for their enjoyment. She accepts and acknowledges her slutty sexual behavior that pleases her black lovers so much and that is now almost common and typical of Susan. Her black men call her many names which she accepts willingly and perhaps even cheerfully as they excite her sexually. Susan is what she is and like many women today acknowledge her love of BBC

Susan revels in her sexuality and that black men enjoy sex with her and being naked for their enjoyment. She accepts and acknowledges her slutty sexual behavior that pleases her black lovers so much and that is now almost common and typical of Susan. Her black men call her many names which she accepts willingly and perhaps even cheerfully as they excite her sexually. Susan is what she is and like many women today acknowledge her love of BBC
you are so fortunate to have a wife that loves bbc so much

you are so fortunate to have a wife that loves bbc so much
Accepting the reality of today. White women want sex with black men. They enjoy BBC. There is also the racial aspect. There remains the taboo background that white women should not be sexually involved with black men. There is also the mature white wife / woman and younger stud / man. However , mostly, its Susans own high natural sexual needs exposed and released by her sex with black men

Back