Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

My ex-wife had a few regulars over the years we were married. Usually one or two at a time. She considered them boyfriends. She asked and I encouraged her to invite them over to our place after we had met a few times at hotels, if for nothing else than to save money and get comfortable with her lovers. Because of their boyfriend status, she wanted to make herself available for them as much as possible, be in familiar and comfortable surroundings to facilitate them coming over to fuck her regularly and for us all to really bond. Having them over at the house at times, she could be naked or skimpily clothed, he and I could get to know each other, they could fuck a lot and when it wasn't occuring on the couch, living room floor or table, at night, she always wanted her boyfriends to fuck her in our bed in my spot. She gave her boyfriends free reign of the house when visiting and treated them as if she were single, with my role as their cuckold and servant. Preparing her, handling things, and assisting them with whatever: water, food when fucking, holding her legs open, witnessing them at their request etc. In our bed, I might sleep beside her and him on the other or sometimes I would stay in the guest room or couch if she was really attracted to him and wanted to bond alone. Taking her in our bed, with her in missionary position, legs spread open for him, was her way of letting he and I both know where he stood when he was around. When i was near and watching, both insisted i stay close by so they could see how I was taking it all in.

Man, are you a lucky cucky!!

I’ve got a regular bull and we’ve had a lot of sex on marriage bad. There are many reasons for that: its simple and it makes horny all of us. that’s the why we did it and we still do it. Never did on marriage bad with casual meeting. the regular bull was the first on the marriage bad: never did before him, but we trust him and we opened our house for our encounters.

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
I've had other lovers in our marriage bed. I think in general it adds a little something just doing it in the house alone the bed.

My wife and I discussed this after I brought he topic up. I never described our bed as a "marital" bed fearing the terminology would put the idea off limits. I also knew the implications of bringing up our bed and the symbolic nature of her in our bed with another man and understood I had to be careful.
Nevertheless it weighed heavy on my mind because I loved the idea of her in our bed with a black man and after a night of talking I found myself finally coming out and asking my wife if she were to sleep with this black guy Isaac she likes would she consider having him to our house and could she envision herself taking him to our bed. Yes, it was worded very carefully so to not offend but to let her know I was thinking about it.
As with everything about this, my wife had some reservations but was curious. She asked me if I was sure I could watch Isaac in our bed with her and I openly admitted the symbolism of her taking Isaac to our bed would be off the charts. I stated what better way to let Isaac know you wanted him as a lover than to have him make love to you in our bed and that she would be sending me a signal that, without question, Isaac had the same privileges with her as a man as I did.
Initially she was reticent to talk about how she felt about it but was more than glad to listen to me and asked me why I thought it would be okay. I carried on about how wonderful it would be to have us sitting in our den and, without notice, watch as the moment arrived where she grabbed Isaac by the hand and lead him down the hallway to our bedroom with me following.
I laid out the entire ritual to her by saying the act of her inviting him to our bedroom and both of them undressing and standing nude before each other with him admiring her body and her admiring his large manhood and then her acknowledging his status as a man by leading him to our bed where I have made love to you was things dreams are made of. I bared it all and said watching you in our bed laying back for Isaac with your legs spread as he climbed across our bed and watching as he mounted you to be your man in a place reserved for us is a moment that cannot be matched.
My wife finally answered by saying that she makes no promises but that if any man were to be in our bed with her it would certainly be Isaac and that she could envision them making love in our bed with me watching them .

My wife and I discussed this after I brought he topic up. I never described our bed as a "marital" bed fearing the terminology would put the idea off limits. I also knew the implications of bringing up our bed and the symbolic nature of her in our bed with another man and understood I had to be careful.
Nevertheless it weighed heavy on my mind because I loved the idea of her in our bed with a black man and after a night of talking I found myself finally coming out and asking my wife if she were to sleep with this black guy Isaac she likes would she consider having him to our house and could she envision herself taking him to our bed. Yes, it was worded very carefully so to not offend but to let her know I was thinking about it.
As with everything about this, my wife had some reservations but was curious. She asked me if I was sure I could watch Isaac in our bed with her and I openly admitted the symbolism of her taking Isaac to our bed would be off the charts. I stated what better way to let Isaac know you wanted him as a lover than to have him make love to you in our bed and that she would be sending me a signal that, without question, Isaac had the same privileges with her as a man as I did.
Initially she was reticent to talk about how she felt about it but was more than glad to listen to me and asked me why I thought it would be okay. I carried on about how wonderful it would be to have us sitting in our den and, without notice, watch as the moment arrived where she grabbed Isaac by the hand and lead him down the hallway to our bedroom with me following.
I laid out the entire ritual to her by saying the act of her inviting him to our bedroom and both of them undressing and standing nude before each other with him admiring her body and her admiring his large manhood and then her acknowledging his status as a man by leading him to our bed where I have made love to you was things dreams are made of. I bared it all and said watching you in our bed laying back for Isaac with your legs spread as he climbed across our bed and watching as he mounted you to be your man in a place reserved for us is a moment that cannot be matched.
My wife finally answered by saying that she makes no promises but that if any man were to be in our bed with her it would certainly be Isaac and that she could envision them making love in our bed with me watching them .
Not all of Susans "friends" are welcome in our house nevermind the bedroom. However,for those that are welcome, I encouage them to sleep with Susan in our bed because it emphasizes Susans sexual behavior as accepted as a slut for BBC. It sends a message to "our" friends that they are welcome. I sleep in the guestroom if not on already asleep the couch. The "show" usually begins in the living room ( if not the front door ) with Susan naked and hot for sex with BBC.

Not all of Susans "friends" are welcome in our house nevermind the bedroom. However,for those that are welcome, I encouage them to sleep with Susan in our bed because it emphasizes Susans sexual behavior as accepted as a slut for BBC. It sends a message to "our" friends that they are welcome. I sleep in the guestroom if not on already asleep the couch. The "show" usually begins in the living room ( if not the front door ) with Susan naked and hot for sex with BBC.

I never see Isaac "sleeping" in our bed. I could see them nodding off for a minute but not lounging around for the night.
I do not call my wife a slut either, no offense but for us this is a way to express intimacy. I send her to bed with a hung black man and by proxy I get to satisfy her. The choice of a hung black man allows me to fulfill my wife's darkest desires without guilt and quench her hunger for a man who can exceed her expectations.

I never see Isaac "sleeping" in our bed. I could see them nodding off for a minute but not lounging around for the night.
I do not call my wife a slut either, no offense but for us this is a way to express intimacy. I send her to bed with a hung black man and by proxy I get to satisfy her. The choice of a hung black man allows me to fulfill my wife's darkest desires without guilt and quench her hunger for a man who can exceed her expectations.
Exactly. However , their are many "behaviors" that are exclusive to her black men which can best be discribed as "slutty". Their are other "behaviors" which have other descriptions all of which Susan enjoys. Most of these activities are beyond what Susan and I would normally share.

There is a reason they call it BBC and why women enjoy it. Perhaps many reasons

They meet in his bed alone now and she feels comfortable knowing I can't just walk in.....I think they make love very passionately ....but I did bring this up and she said I would have to be away for her to feel comfortable. For now, just knowing he's making love and planting his seed deep inside her all alone in his bed is good enough.

Exactly. However , their are many "behaviors" that are exclusive to her black men which can best be discribed as "slutty". Their are other "behaviors" which have other descriptions all of which Susan enjoys. Most of these activities are beyond what Susan and I would normally share.

Well I'm not going to say that he might call her a name or two if that is what she enjoys from him, but as a habit, I do not call my wife names. My wife has intimated she would enjoy it a bit rough from a black man but does not ask that of me so you have a point. I think she gets off on the fact black men are bigger and I think she wants them to prove she has to be submissive.

Back