Question for the Bulls

This site is BlacktoWhite my friends you came here for a reason. I was kidding about Asians well it is true. My closest friend Is Canton. I often call her a damn asian because she is so fucking Exotic. Besides they are the best pussy lickers

A good part of a sexual experience takes place in the your head. If the woman I am with WANTS to be with me and expects to get her toes curled it will generally happen. The main driving ******* behind extramarital sex is that the participants are generally getting something they can't get at home. It may be BBC, a petite Asian, a large cock, it nearly is always something the participants can't get at home. Then there are people like me that are just sex addicts that will fuck as often as they can.

I cant explain it. Ive been to many coutries. Fusked girls of many races. Hands down none FUCK and SUCK like a American Married White Slut and you would be surpised who is a ture champion. LMAO

A couple of years ago a gentleman at the golf course I am a member of introduced me to his wife. His wife and I had been fucking for about 4 years at the time we were introduced. THAT was a major turn on for me. He never had and still doesn't have a clue.
That's hot Torpedo. I'm curious. Was the sex with her even better you'd shaken her clueless husband's hand? Was it a turn on for her as well?

Back