Question for the Bulls

That's hot Torpedo. I'm curious. Was the sex with her even better you'd shaken her clueless husband's hand? Was it a turn on for her as well?
She is always a turn on. At the time we were being introduced I wanted her so bad but I had to maintain appearances. I politely shook hands with her, made some inane small talk and moved on to other things in my day. The next time we were together we both commented on how hard it was to maintain the "just meeting for the first time attitude". As I recall she made some comment about that since "we had just met she wanted wanted to make a good first impression". I think it had a bigger effect on her than it did for me. As I recall she was much more aggressive than normal. I was more concerned about arousing suspicion. I have met a few of my sex partners in social setting over the years and I have never compromised anyone. The funny thing is that because of my age a lot of people seem to think that sex isn't a part of my life anymore. Nobody seems to think that some gray haired old bull is banging women 20 or 30 years younger than him.

I cant explain it. Ive been to many coutries. Fusked girls of many races. Hands down none FUCK and SUCK like a American Married White Slut and you would be surpised who is a ture champion. LMAO
I think married French women are the most sexual. I would like them better if they shaved or trimmed body hair but French women understand sex and men. They are masters of discretion. They are much more opened minded for the most part. The biggest factor at least in my experience is that they see the extramarital sex for what it really is. More of a hobby than anything else, but a hobby they wholeheartedly immerse themselves in.

A lot of white girls have never had a BBC and are curious. That's what turns me on the curiousity of black men and if our cocks r really that big, and if we really can fuck em like they never had.

In my youth, in the 1960's and 70's most of the women I fucked fucked me because it was a major taboo. It was a form of rebellion. It was also a time that the pill was becoming common and STD's weren't so common. I remember more than one young woman commenting that her daddy, or her family would be really pissed if they knew what she was doing. I was horny all the time and didn't give much thought to potential consequences for me. I could have easily gotten shot, hung, or neutered back then and likely nothing would have happened to the people. Times have changed so much

Back