Question for the Bulls

I know that most of the women I have fucked like to come back and repeat. Some I have been fucking for over a decade. I never really thought of it as having them worship my cock, I preferred to think they enjoyed what I did to them with my cock. My relationships tend to LTR and not only are they bed partners they are friends. At least for me friendship is based on mutual respect not worship. And for those that don't agree with point of view I would like to point out that I am currently 61 years old and I have always had as much pussy as I have wanted since my teen years.

Hey Man, I love what you have to say, I have been fucking white women for over 20 years now, Im in my 40's I would love to get your insight on our lifestyle and choices as we get older. I have been considering when all this should come to an end or if I'm still gonna have interested women and wives as I get older. With you still being in the game, I would love to get your insights

Those damn asians are well on the way to Knocking us off our thrones ( White Pussy)

Depends on how well you girls make yourselves known. A lot of white women out there tend to act stuck up when it comes to this, like its not something they've thought about time and time again.

haha, white women and asians are overrated imo.

Black and latina pussy is where its at! These women typically have better, curvier bodies than whites and asians.

How do the big black bulls feel about me fucking sexy black women?

Are "we" supposed to feel or think anything about whom you fuck? Fuck whomever you want and is willing to hop in the sack with you. We all have our particular tastes and preferences, you like black women, some here prefer white women. As long as it doesn't involve minors you're good.

Hey Man, I love what you have to say, I have been fucking white women for over 20 years now, Im in my 40's I would love to get your insight on our lifestyle and choices as we get older. I have been considering when all this should come to an end or if I'm still gonna have interested women and wives as I get older. With you still being in the game, I would love to get your insights
There are tradeoffs as you get older. It takes me longer to cum now. Sometimes the woman I am with can get sore before I cum, but generally she is having too good a time to complain. I am 61 and most of the women I fuck are in their 40's or 50's, one is in her 30's. They come to me I don't go knocking on their doors. They share my bed because they choose to. As long as I can get it up and a woman wants to get fucked by me I will play the game. If you want to play long term you need to take care of yourself. NO SMOKING!, watch the alcohol intake, no illegal *******. I don't do a lot of cardio specific exercises but I fuck frequently and my heart rate raised from that. I did have a heart attack a few years ago and it did slow my down for a few months. One of the rather humorous benefits is that most people don't envision a grey haired guy banging the Hell out some yuppies trophy wife. I have had unknowning people point out a real hot looking woman to me and comment"Don't you wish you could get into her? I thoroughly enjoy being around women and they know it. My bed partners know I will put every effort into bringing them pleasure and they respond by giving me enormous pleasure. I see the game for what it is. We are pleasuring each other. I don't leave marks that are difficult to explain, I don't play head games, I don't mistreat or humiliate. And I get more pussy than bulls half my age and I do it without attracting undue attention to myself or my bed partners.

How do the big black bulls feel about me fucking sexy black women?
If you are a member of the group I would happily fuck you. No race, rationality, or ethnic group has a lock on sexy women. The individuals attitude is is a lot more important that the color of her skin. White women that cross the color barrier are expecting to be fuck senseless, so they generally are.

There are tradeoffs as you get older. It takes me longer to cum now. Sometimes the woman I am with can get sore before I cum, but generally she is having too good a time to complain. I am 61 and most of the women I fuck are in their 40's or 50's, one is in her 30's. They come to me I don't go knocking on their doors. They share my bed because they choose to. As long as I can get it up and a woman wants to get fucked by me I will play the game. If you want to play long term you need to take care of yourself. NO SMOKING!, watch the alcohol intake, no illegal *******. I don't do a lot of cardio specific exercises but I fuck frequently and my heart rate raised from that. I did have a heart attack a few years ago and it did slow my down for a few months. One of the rather humorous benefits is that most people don't envision a grey haired guy banging the Hell out some yuppies trophy wife. I have had unknowning people point out a real hot looking woman to me and comment"Don't you wish you could get into her? I thoroughly enjoy being around women and they know it. My bed partners know I will put every effort into bringing them pleasure and they respond by giving me enormous pleasure. I see the game for what it is. We are pleasuring each other. I don't leave marks that are difficult to explain, I don't play head games, I don't mistreat or humiliate. And I get more pussy than bulls half my age and I do it without attracting undue attention to myself or my bed partners.

Thanks, it is good to hear from a true bull who understands that is all about. I'm glad to say I don't smoke, I'm a light drinker and Don't do *******. It is good to hear that as we Bulls get older we don't loose are charm and appeal from the ladies. It makes me feel good that brothers like you are still putting it down well into your prime.

For me it was matter of proximity. Where i grew up white pussy was more readily available than any other type of pussy so that's what I started with. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm wild about white pussy. I'm actually more drawn to pussy that I perceive as exotic. Put me in a room full of women of different ethnicities and the white girl becomes the back-up plan.

For me it was matter of proximity. Where i grew up white pussy was more readily available than any other type of pussy so that's what I started with. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm wild about white pussy. I'm actually more drawn to pussy that I perceive as exotic. Put me in a room full of women of different ethnicities and the white girl becomes the back-up plan.
Damn Asians LOL

Back