Question for cuckold families with mixed *******. How do you explain it to others?

So I have 3 *******, My 1st ******* was from cuckolding. It kind of naturally happened, It was a threesome that evolved into a serious cuckold relationship. But we had discussed everything and I was effectively going to be their "donor" and they could easily pass off the kid as their since I'm South Asian and they were Hispanic. My next ******* were with Lesbian women and with them I had signed a contract (they hired my lawyer and paid for everything etc). My ******* is now 2 and my ******* is just 5 months, my first is 7 years and 5 months. But yeah, I do have a breeding fetish, but I make sure to discuss everything before we go through with it.

i get the pissed but why/what rumors was she spreading?
She probably feels like she was deprived of grand children from her ******* and his wife, and has to face the realization that she bore and raised a cuckold for a *******! His ******* may be one too.

I would say adoption to some and sperm bank for others who knew she was pregnant or surrogacy... I also get turned on when I see a beautiful young pregnant white girl out with a black man..now that im single, i pay attention to white girls with mixed children still of baby bearing age as dating options..hasn't happened yet but come close.. i know they may be more open already to this lifestyle and after giving us a baby, may also be open to being bred again...

You can always talk about a black grandfather or another fairy tale, but many honestly admit that this is a baby of love, and this is how they fight racism and discrimination.
I know several men who, specifically for marriage, were looking for women with mixed children, in order to first show their attitude towards racism, and hoping that these women will continue their path of breeding and communicating with black bulls

I would say adoption to some and sperm bank for others who knew she was pregnant or surrogacy... I also get turned on when I see a beautiful young pregnant white girl out with a black man..now that im single, i pay attention to white girls with mixed children still of baby bearing age as dating options..hasn't happened yet but come close.. i know they may be more open already to this lifestyle and after giving us a baby, may also be open to being bred again...
My wife and I are very “mature.” No more babies. But, a few months ago, during the exposure on the media, I asked her if she were in the same situation as when we met and married, would she date black guys. She responded “I can’t believe you’d ask that.” I then asked if she would have their black baby. She said “of course I would.”
I’ve never been more proud of my wife!

Why not just tell the truth or if you really don't want them to know just tell them none of your........
because, whichever way you put it, raising another mans' baby that put it in your wife/girlfriend when you where already dating for some time is going to look awkward to family and friends. Is it any of their business? Of course not, but people do judge. If it's a baby born from another white guy it's easy to explain (in fact, doesn't need to explain it at all), but a mixed race baby is going to raise some eyebrows and inevitable questions.

For those that are dead set on breeding fetish the best way would be to say one of the following:

1) one of you has fertility problems so gone the hospital way and they screwed up
2) been asked/paid to carry another couples baby (plant the idea with the family/friends months before). Several months in they disappeared or whatever leaving you 2 with the baby
3) stage a public break up. When she's pregnant shortly after get back together. Oh hey mixed baby, oh well. (this last one probably would work the best).

Personally I'd think long and really hard about taking this huge step.

If a person inquires as to why your baby is back, how do you respond or deal with that question? What if it was asked by another family member or one of your baby's friends?
I think its easy. Just tell them, that you guys broke up and she had an affair with a black man because she was so broken hearted. Or, you met her after she already had her ******* or the kid. Or, you adopted the *******.

I love seeing the pictures of when the cuckold finds out the baby is black in the delivery room! Imagine having to explain that to your family as they are all in the waiting room anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new family member! My sister in law was a delivery room nurse and has seen the baby born black,and the husband had no idea, a few times over the years! The wife rolled the dice and lost,or won depending on how you look at it! Lol My friend was married to his wife for ten years,he used to work his day job as a mechanic, and work the graveyard shifts on the weekends in his wife's restaurant, dealing with all the ******* fools after the bars closed. He would get there at 11pm and work until 7 am. He would relieve his wife who worked all day in the restaurant, assuming that she would need to go home and get some rest. Well she got pregnant and went through the whole pregnancy telling him that he was the dad, he was sure he wasn't because they were careful, but assumed that the contraception failed. After the baby was born, he noticed that the baby didn't have any of his family features, so did his family members. After a few months the baby's skin tone started to darken. So he had a purturnity test done,done, it proved that he wasn't the dad of the baby! She swore he was the dad! Well it turns out that she wasn't going home when he took over at the restaurant for her on the weekend nights, she was out clubbing with her friends and met a Hispanic guy who knocked her up! She lied up to the moment he showed her the test results! Imagine going to work for your wife in her restaurant all night on Friday and Saturday and the whore is out cheating on you while you are working for her, she gets knocked up and lies about it the whole time to your whole family!

Tbh I made peace a long time ago with friends and family finding out about our AL. If it did happen she always said she would keep the baby and I agreed . Drunken party would have been our excuse if the kid was mixed race but we lead our own life and always have so I probably wouldn't feel the need to explain ourself to anyone .

I love seeing the pictures of when the cuckold finds out the baby is black in the delivery room! Imagine having to explain that to your family as they are all in the waiting room anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new family member! My sister in law was a delivery room nurse and has seen the baby born black,and the husband had no idea, a few times over the years! The wife rolled the dice and lost,or won depending on how you look at it! Lol My friend was married to his wife for ten years,he used to work his day job as a mechanic, and work the graveyard shifts on the weekends in his wife's restaurant, dealing with all the ******* fools after the bars closed. He would get there at 11pm and work until 7 am. He would relieve his wife who worked all day in the restaurant, assuming that she would need to go home and get some rest. Well she got pregnant and went through the whole pregnancy telling him that he was the dad, he was sure he wasn't because they were careful, but assumed that the contraception failed. After the baby was born, he noticed that the baby didn't have any of his family features, so did his family members. After a few months the baby's skin tone started to darken. So he had a purturnity test done,done, it proved that he wasn't the dad of the baby! She swore he was the dad! Well it turns out that she wasn't going home when he took over at the restaurant for her on the weekend nights, she was out clubbing with her friends and met a Hispanic guy who knocked her up! She lied up to the moment he showed her the test results! Imagine going to work for your wife in her restaurant all night on Friday and Saturday and the whore is out cheating on you while you are working for her, she gets knocked up and lies about it the whole time to your whole family!
Awesome 👌

Their is a difference between fantasy and reality. If a woman chooses to get pregnant by her Bull and has a white husband, you either hide from family, "out" yourself and your husband as allowing another man to impregnate you, or develop a cover story. Plenty of stories where the doctor used his sperm to impregnate many women, so a "screw up" at a fertility clinic isn't impossible.

Or you tell your family that your wife fucks other men, specifically black men, unprotected. Also that you know she does that and have accepted all responsibility for raising the product of her wanting a black man to breed her.

I mean some would be that far into cuckolding and breeding. but most would use a cover story
Hubby needs to own his place of cuck. The baby should know he/she has a cuck ******* and if they need to know the identity of the biological *******, then wife will have to own up to her role in the whole thing and track the biological ******* down.

Back