Question for cuckold families with mixed *******. How do you explain it to others?

Why should they have to? They’re happy and living. Let it be what it is!

Their is a difference between fantasy and reality. If a woman chooses to get pregnant by her Bull and has a white husband, you either hide from family, "out" yourself and your husband as allowing another man to impregnate you, or develop a cover story. Plenty of stories where the doctor used his sperm to impregnate many women, so a "screw up" at a fertility clinic isn't impossible.

Or you tell your family that your wife fucks other men, specifically black men, unprotected. Also that you know she does that and have accepted all responsibility for raising the product of her wanting a black man to breed her.

I mean some would be that far into cuckolding and breeding. but most would use a cover story

Don't have that situation, but I had a plan.

Sperm bank screwed up but we are happy to have had a healthy baby and love just the same. That would be the easiest for people who would care your wife got pregnant by another man.
You wouldn’t even have to say they screwed up, you could just say you asked for sperm from a healthy, intelligent, male, and made no reference to race. I’m sure many couples today do that.

I had an ex who had a mixed race ******* -- it wasn't a cuck situation, it was just the way it was.

I didn't care, and nobody else cared -- or at least they didn't express it to us -- and that's all there was to it.
You’re gonna have way way way less questions if you’re going into a relationship where she already had a baby. If you’re married and ESPECIALLY if you’ve already had a baby together and she gets pregnant and out pops a mixed baby there’s gonna be a litany of questions needing answered, at that point a sperm bank response isn’t gonna hold up.
Honestly IMO this breeding stuff while hot and erotic as hell fantasy is probably 99 plus percent fantasy.

Don't have that situation, but I had a plan.

Sperm bank screwed up but we are happy to have had a healthy baby and love just the same. That would be the easiest for people who would care your wife got pregnant by another man.
One of my second cousins has a few mixed race *******. I was once asked how this happened. I smiled a told them that our great grand mom was from South Africa. Which is true. Everyone assumes she was black. Shut everyone up real quick.

My heart goes out to you. It must have been hard to raise two ******* alone. My wife died leaving me with three. Two boys and a *******. The boys were 22 when she died and her ******* was 16 1/2. Cancer took her. I know it was hard on all of us. My step ******* and I checked into a hospital to help us deal with this issue. Two years of watching and waiting. We had to build communication all over again. Now 12 years later I am the grandfather of 5. Could not be happier. The boys had it a bit easier but not much. Phone calls were things of nightmares. They were at university at the time. My step ******* got married the summer before covid. Been told to expect another this July.

My heart goes out to you. It must have been hard to raise two ******* alone. My wife died leaving me with three. Two boys and a *******. The boys were 22 when she died and her ******* was 16 1/2. Cancer took her. I know it was hard on all of us. My step ******* and I checked into a hospital to help us deal with this issue. Two years of watching and waiting. We had to build communication all over again. Now 12 years later I am the grandfather of 5. Could not be happier. The boys had it a bit easier but not much. Phone calls were things of nightmares. They were at university at the time. My step ******* got married the summer before covid. Been told to expect another this July.
Thank you very much! It's been over twenty years so I've adjusted; but as you know you continue to carry them along your Journey. I have two grandsons and get a kick on juicing them up on Mountain Dew before dropping them back home before bedtime!

Payback is a bitch!

Honestly I think it is all about breeding. Why would my wife have such a affinity for black men? I know she is very sexual, but she has a strong attraction to black men. All women at the core have sexual pleasure for procreation, or having children.

I don't know what we would do...

The day is rapidly approaching when white women are just goingto say that their black lover is the *******, and the husband failed to clean her used pussy properly resulting in the pregnancy! BBC cuckolding is becoming mainstream activity, like ten years ago when the women were all going bisexual because it was the popular thing to do!

The day is rapidly approaching when white women are just goingto say that their black lover is the *******, and the husband failed to clean her used pussy properly resulting in the pregnancy! BBC cuckolding is becoming mainstream activity, like ten years ago when the women were all going bisexual because it was the popular thing to do!
I don’t think it’s as mainstream as you’re thinking it is, if anything white girls are simply going straight into relationships with black guys and skipping the cuck route

mom in law
Was pissed
When she found out
Spread rumors
Many disowned us after
Times are changing, the mom in laws are starting to enter the lifestyle too. Married white couples of all ages are trying it.It's on every television ad and show, Almost every ad I saw on television last night ,was black people and mixed raced couples with mixed children. Acceptance is happening.

Back