Question for bulls...how do you like to be blowjobed? Which position do you prefer?

Interesting answers here...do you prefer to watch or not? I like to see her worshipping my balls and cock with passion

My situation is a little different than others. With my current couple.. I don't like to guide her head at all.. I will pull back her hair so I can clearly see....There were woman in the past that did enjoy something more ******. But I have moved past those days lol

My situation is a little different than others. With my current couple.. I don't like to guide her head at all.. I will pull back her hair so I can clearly see....There were woman in the past that did enjoy something more ******. But I have moved past those days lol
Yeah...thats the point...do you follow more your "animalic drive of the bull" or you step back to be more gentle if the woman is asking for?
It's sometimes not so easy to manage this drive....

Hey man....you have great territory in VT...i think there are not as many BBC there and a lot great Nordic looking white women...so you have to be pretty busy with your cock there...😉

I like it from the side. It's like they can can get more of it in their mouth. I found this out when I was wondering why I get the best blowjobs in the car. It's definitely because of the side action. It looks AMAZING on camera too because you can see both of us as I guide her head and you can see the spit bubbles along with the struggle on her face.
You are right...visually it's great to be worshipped from the side- and that makes the atmosphere more spicy😉

But the best blow jobs I've ever gotten have all been watching her head bob up and down with her head over my lap while I'm sitting down, like on a couch. I can play with her ass - maybe reach her pussy - and control her head movement, too, forsing it down longer, harder, faster, whatever. She can use every trick of her mouth and tongue and even use her hands on my shaft, my balls, and my scrotum. Talk about cumming like a sonofabitch!! :mstickle:

Back