question for bulls, do you unload before a Date?

My intention is to fill that pussy up like the ⛽️ Gas station, so I will sustain from letting one during the event week for sure!

Now for the ones that like "heavy cummers" in their adds I give my load a super boost with this product called 'Semonax'! This stuff will triple your load but there is one draw back. For some reason it messes with the solidity of your erection! Meaning if you use it and play within that same 24 hour period you may experience a semi soft erection during your play time. I pride myself on being a really solid guy when I fuck, who lasts long, and cums when I want, without a cock ring, and this product when taken within a day or two before the action tends to disrupt that!

So if you are going to use the stuff (like I said it works really well and triples your load) just use it at least a week out from the play date and you will be packing a very heavy cum load! A few days out I had no problem, so a week is even better!

I'm saying this because on one hand nutrition is an issue for many Bulls regardless of diet and exercise. Also if you have a few playdates lined up for back to back weekends producing a nice load can be a challenge but this product let's you keep producing big loads in a short amount of time.

Back