Question: could a white bull get verified?

xlaxlax

Male
From
Germany
Im an arab white bull, could I get verified? Ty.

Edit: this site, as you can see on this thread too, has apparently many haters and negative people, i dont understand the hate, get a life. I want to remove this thread because it is so unnecessary to read this kind of ******* from brainless people but I unfortunately can't, so excuse us.

Last edited:
Why so butthurt? I was just asking, blacks are not the only bulls around, so calm your tits.
They're the only bulls anyone around here wants, which is what we're all trying to tell you.. It's why only black men are allowed to verify.

@Vietkill45 is right, it's irritating to constantly have other races of men coming around here trying to skirt the rules or find loopholes. This site is for black men and people seeking black men, nowhere does it say anything about dick size or being a bull.

You asked a question and it's been thoroughly answered and it's the same as what's posted in multiple places on the site, don't be a dick because you couldn't finesse a different answer.

Im not insulting no one, you were flexing muscles on my innocent question over here, so please mind your business if you cant provide help.

And again: No flexing of muscles is needed. We're just stating the obvious, and @avaadore was so kind as to even provide you with a screenshot of the rules.

You aren't black, and you refer to yourself as white. End of story.

Y
Arab is not black, dude.

You said you're white and Arab. So you're mixed race but neither of those races is black..
yeh Arab is mixed race we have almost brown skin who stupid said that Arab is black 🤔🙄 We look a little bit similar in leather that's all finally we are humains no diffrence between any race and long live the sex 🔥😋🤣🤣🤣🙏

A complaint of mine. from the first month.. I joined this group to help a friend get blacked. It seems my 11 inch dick doesn't count as being a Bull. the "bulls" here make me smile of all the big black 8 inch bulls on here..

Being a bull is a mindset not the color of your skin. Get your yourself together.

Whip

A complaint of mine. from the first month.. I joined this group to help a friend get blacked. It seems my 11 inch dick doesn't count as being a Bull. the "bulls" here make me smile of all the big black 8 inch bulls on here..

Being a bull is a mindset not the color of your skin. Get your yourself together.

Whip
This isn't a site for bulls or big dick, it's a site for women and couples who want to meet black men.

Nobody is stopping white men from using the site but it's nice to have a section where it's only black men and women/couples and it's nice to be able to limit your privacy settings to just verified people.

I haven't looked to meet any women from this site. Your comment does sound like a segregation supporting site.

Whip

I haven't looked to meet any women from this site. Your comment does sound like a segregation supporting site.

Whip
What a silly comment.. It has literally nothing to do with segregation, it has to do with the fact that this is a niche site. Would you join a lesbian dating site and then complain you don't get full access as a man?

Nobody is here to meet white men.

Back