QofS Tattoo: How Dangerous to Display?

QoS tattoo, in real life very few people actually know what it is or what it means. If they see it they'll just think it's from the playing cards.
The majority of black guys I know who aren't into the lifestyle don't know what it means.
Flash your tattoo as much as you want. Personally I think they're trashy and horrible, I've never seen one that's been done well.

Nicola has only ever received nice comments about her tattoo. Some people are curious about what it means and she always tells them the truth. Even at the RNC in Cleveland in 2016 a group of older folks were curious about it and asked her what it symbolized. She was quite open about it and said “It means I only have intimacy with Black men.” She went on to explain that I’m cool with it all. They were all really supportive. The one white guy in the group, about 80 years old, said “Can’t blame you wanting to make love to Black guys honey.” I was stunned.

This lifestyle is mainstream now!
At the Republican National Committee? Lmfao

"Blackman and White Female....remain the most hated and stigmatised relationship in society."

Is this statement based on personal experience or are there broad studies available?

What about other interracial couples (e.g. asian male / black female)?

"Blackman and White Female....remain the most hated and stigmatised relationship in society."

Is this statement based on personal experience or are there broad studies available?

What about other interracial couples (e.g. asian male / black female)?
Affirmative..... based on studies and witnessing friends who experienced such encounters but, look throughout history what group of "MEN" have been slaughtered for dating/marrying a white female in such a high number.

one can easily find incidences of discrimination against IR couples and magority times always BM & WF which, dates back to many anti-Miscegenation Laws.

Loving vs. Virginia......https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virginia

Asian men and Black women are not perceived as a threat and really ignored minus members within the two respective communities.

Funny, how democratic westernised countries who believe in God and morals; yet, created laws and social norms that PREVENTED grown adults from making their own decisions for a marital partner with only recent changes in the laws with the last 50-years.

In the end it's about POWER & CONTROL....even in interpersonal relationships of adults.

Last edited:
QoS tattoo, in real life very few people actually know what it is or what it means. If they see it they'll just think it's from the playing cards.
The majority of black guys I know who aren't into the lifestyle don't know what it means.
Flash your tattoo as much as you want. Personally I think they're trashy and horrible, I've never seen one that's been done well.
I’m sure there are a lot of gynecologists that know what it means

QofS...a threat to POWER through sexual preference with the genesis being racist in nature....oh, the bloody Irony.

Blackman and White Female....remain the most hated and stigmatised relationship in society.

How "Dangerous" for women to publicly or privately to express their desire for Blackmen and why?

Let's hear it....
Where the hell do you live? In case you haven't noticed...look around...black men n white is VERY common!

Back