QofS Tattoo: How Dangerous to Display?

I've never found it to be dangerous.
But exciting.
And there have also been occasions in some contexts that it has created a certain nervousness in me. In the past, when I was less used to it, I could also feel a little uncomfortable when one of my symbols was discovered in some perhaps less appropriate contexts.
No one has ever confronted me (no white man or woman has confronted me) although I have noticed that it has aroused attention and curiosity on several occasions,
I have also noticed that the one who first discovered it has also called attention to others so that they too have been able to try to see it.
Sometimes I have clearly seen that someone is a little amazed and their gaze anxiously wanders several times between the symbol and my face while I can see them trying to get their confused thoughts in order

I've never found it to be dangerous.
But exciting.
And there have also been occasions in some contexts that it has created a certain nervousness in me. In the past, when I was less used to it, I could also feel a little uncomfortable when one of my symbols was discovered in some perhaps less appropriate contexts.
No one has ever confronted me (no white man or woman has confronted me) although I have noticed that it has aroused attention and curiosity on several occasions,
I have also noticed that the one who first discovered it has also called attention to others so that they too have been able to try to see it.
Sometimes I have clearly seen that someone is a little amazed and their gaze anxiously wanders several times between the symbol and my face while I can see them trying to get their confused thoughts in order
LOL...such unmitigated sexual Bravado is both admired and FEARED especially by WW who openly displays a preference for TABOO BBC...

Blackman and White Female....remain the most hated and stigmatised relationship in society.

How "Dangerous" for women to publicly or privately to express their desire for Blackmen and why?

Let's hear it....
BS not so what world are you in
Look around
Dangerous no way

Blackman and White Female....remain the most hated and stigmatised relationship in society.

How "Dangerous" for women to publicly or privately to express their desire for Blackmen and why?

Let's hear it....
We did this with white men before black men ever entered the picture. Now that black men are totally involved ur feelings about privacy have not changed and are as strong now as they were now. What we do is OUR business only and will stay that way. :):rolleyes:

Back