Pussy Free?

I could be really fun to promote an Onlyfans site featuring your own wife and her lovers.
I'd want her to do it in a heart beat if she was willing ......... or if I was to pretend I was horrified at the thought and she went ahead anyway would be even better !!

Well done. You were wise to take your time with the transition. Speaking as an elderly cuck I can say that being pussyfree has proven to be a blessing. I no longer have to fear being inadequate and my wife doesn’t have to humor me and my sad little inchworm and it’s pathetic thin dribble.

How long has it been since you have had your penis inside of a pussy? Was it your idea or hers?

If it was her idea... How did she tell you that you won’t ever be inside of her again?

If it was his idea, how did you ask her to cut you off sexually? How did she respond?
Quite a few years now at least 10

I see my wife's pussy all the time, when she wants me to eat her. That is part of what makes it so exciting because outside of that, I wouldn't see it much except watching her fuck her bull.
i see her pussy only when i orally satisty her. usually its always dark so i cant see. her tits i didnt see for 5 months now. her lover adores them same way i do so he asked her if there s chance i dont touch them anymore. so anytime i clean my wife up or i please he she either wears a bra or covers her tits with a bed sheet so i dont have access to them. i sometimes put my hand close to them just to touch them a bit and she just spanks my hand :ROFLMAO:

i see her pussy only when i orally satisty her. usually its always dark so i cant see. her tits i didnt see for 5 months now. her lover adores them same way i do so he asked her if there s chance i dont touch them anymore. so anytime i clean my wife up or i please he she either wears a bra or covers her tits with a bed sheet so i dont have access to them. i sometimes put my hand close to them just to touch them a bit and she just spanks my hand :ROFLMAO:
That is so hot ! My wife loves to tease me like that. If she is in the shower and I come in the bathroom she covers herself. Or getting out of the bath, she'll yell at me and put a towel on. She says she doesn't want to give me "ideas" lol

She says she doesn't want to give me "ideas" lol
So are any pussy free guys required to cover yourselves? Like wearing boxers to bed or keeping a towel wrapped around you after the shower if the wife is inn the house?

Since my pussy free life is my own choice, I don't have to do that and sleep with my wife naked. While I do get hard at night and press on her ass, I don't touch her cunt. If I thought I could do it, I would still go down on her. But I am sure an that point I would also rim her then couldn't resist fucking her.

So are any pussy free guys required to cover yourselves? Like wearing boxers to bed or keeping a towel wrapped around you after the shower if the wife is inn the house?

Since my pussy free life is my own choice, I don't have to do that and ******* with my wife naked. While I do get hard at night and press on her ass, I don't touch her cunt. If I thought I could do it, I would still go down on her. But I am sure an that point I would also rim her then couldn't resist fucking her.
Yes....

Back