Pussy Free?

You should give it a try, after all whitebois don't deserve Pussy ;) It just feels so much better to fully belong to your Black Alpha King, and if the husband is submissive enough it will be a huge turn on for him to be fully dedicated to this dynamic as well. To be dedicated to stay out of the Black man's way and not even bother using white woman's body for his own pleasure. Instead focus on grooming her for him and help her enhace the Black-Only lifestyle.
Yes please

You should give it a try, after all whitebois don't deserve Pussy ;) It just feels so much better to fully belong to your Black Alpha King, and if the husband is submissive enough it will be a huge turn on for him to be fully dedicated to this dynamic as well. To be dedicated to stay out of the Black man's way and not even bother using white woman's body for his own pleasure. Instead focus on grooming her for him and help her enhace the Black-Only lifestyle.
Oh my Goddess.. that sounds so awesome... I really, really love the thought 😍❤️‍🔥🧎‍♂️

Idk if it belongs here, but Ive had this fantasy lately of my wife cutting me off from penetration completely, taking her ex bull back and him filming them having sex and making me pay him to see it. Or putting up like an onlyfans of her, and making me subscribe monthly or something
The only fans idea is pure genius , especially if he is fucking her all around your house etc.

Back