Pussy Free?

That is so hot ! My wife loves to tease me like that. If she is in the shower and I come in the bathroom she covers herself. Or getting out of the bath, she'll yell at me and put a towel on. She says she doesn't want to give me "ideas" lol
haha yeah sometimes i shave her legs and she puts on a towel over herself when shes at the shower so that i cant see her naked. I do get a sneak peek sometimes at her pussy and she just smiles and says sometimes to take it easy i will see her when the time is right. Right time being when i shave her pussy. but that is very rare so so i usally just see her when i lick or clean her. and since that is mostly done at the dark i barely see her at all

That is so hot ! My wife loves to tease me like that. If she is in the shower and I come in the bathroom she covers herself. Or getting out of the bath, she'll yell at me and put a towel on. She says she doesn't want to give me "ideas" lol
haha yeah sometimes i shave her legs and she puts on a towel over herself when shes at the shower so that i cant see her naked. I do get a sneak peek sometimes at her pussy and she just smiles and says sometimes to take it easy i will see her when the time is right. Right time being when i shave her pussy. but that is very rare so so i usally just see her when i lick or clean her. and since that is mostly done at the dark i barely see her at all

How long has it been since you have had your penis inside of a pussy? Was it your idea or hers?

If it was her idea... How did she tell you that you won’t ever be inside of her again?

If it was his idea, how did you ask her to cut you off sexually? How did she respond?
I am pussy free for more than two years. It started like a game. My wife and her bull told me that whenever I wanted to have sex with her I should get his permission. Even if the bull was not present I should call him to get his permission to have sex with my wife Maria. If the answer was negative I wasn't even allowed to touch Maria. In the beginning the answers were 50%-50% positive-negative. Then I got only 30% negative answers from him. Then I was getting less and less positive answers and during the last two years I didn't get even a single positive answer.

My biggest fear about committing to staying pussy-free would be my girlfriend thinking I don't desire her that way. I'm fairly submissive and passive, and I never nag her for any sexual favors whatsoever despite thinking about them.

Do you miss it? I don’t.
I don't miss pussy one bit, as It's just another component of me being the cuckold I'm meant to be. Although I've really built up the wrist muscles on my right arm as a result of her choice. I truly envy you having your local close group of cucks being able to offer each other regular pleasure. I would be content just to know just one to receive, and offer services from. I do hope your cuckold support group is strong, or perhaps gained another member demalejpo.

Divorced in 2004, never much dated thereafter (she cucked me in the last years of the marriage, and cut me off from sex basically in 1998). Dated once or twice thereafter with minimal success. In 2012 I submitted myself to a vasectomy (to control driving urges), and have been 100% pussy free ever since. Now with all the BNWO agenda propaganda, I am willingly submitting that I should remain Pussy Free forever, and that all pussy is for BBC. If I ever had a next girlfriend, I would advocate for her to go black and cuckold me

Divorced in 2004, never much dated thereafter (she cucked me in the last years of the marriage, and cut me off from sex basically in 1998). Dated once or twice thereafter with minimal success. In 2012 I submitted myself to a vasectomy (to control driving urges), and have been 100% pussy free ever since. Now with all the BNWO agenda propaganda, I am willingly submitting that I should remain Pussy Free forever, and that all pussy is for BBC. If I ever had a next girlfriend, I would advocate for her to go black and cuckold me
Congratulations on your choice to get the vasectomy. Mine was done two months prior to my wedding day, and was a condition put on me by my wife (then fiance) before she would agree to marry. Given that I am white she wanted absolute certainty I could never get any woman pregnant ever. Six years without female for me, and doubt I'll ever be inside again. At this point I have no interest.

I don't miss pussy one bit, as It's just another component of me being the cuckold I'm meant to be. Although I've really built up the wrist muscles on my right arm as a result of her choice. I truly envy you having your local close group of cucks being able to offer each other regular pleasure. I would be content just to know just one to receive, and offer services from. I do hope your cuckold support group is strong, or perhaps gained another member demalejpo.
yes agree.

Back