Pussy Free?

My wife decided last year to fuck her boyfriend/bull as much or more than me. Since May of last year, I have only been inside her twice (and both times it was after she had been with her boyfriend/bull). During that same time period, she probably fucked her boyfriend/bull at least 20 times. It has probably been close to a year since I have had clean pussy and not sloppy seconds. She did provide me hand jobs at times and would allow me to masterbate also...so I probably had an orgasm every week or two. But I do miss being inside of her. She claims this year that she wants to have sex more often with me...but we shall see. It hasn't happened yet.

I think after being cucked and properly put in my place, the intense mind blowing experience of the cuckold dynamic is better than getting pussy....if I was with a woman again, I think it would gravitate that way. My erotic response now comes from being cucked, pussy free and through self pleasure. I have never been interested in being with another man.

10 years proud Pussy Free Single Cuckold slave 60 years old, here looking for a Cuckoldress, Femdom.
GetAttachmentThumbnail
I hope you find a woman that will open her legs for all men other than you.

My wife will be away for a while. What should I do for sex while remaining pussy free? Please let me know what you do or wish you could do.

Back