Pussy free for a year or caged and no orgasm for six months

Pussy free for a year or caged no orgasm for 6 months

• Total voters
Gf day 5

I don't post as frequently so I'll try to catch up

My boyfriend and I planned a weekend getaway for Valentine's Day. I went shopping for some sexy lingerie and as I looked through many different types of bras and panties I tried to picture which one my boyfriend would like to see me in. It was a tough choice so I bought a couple. The night we got there I slipped into one of my outfits. I can see his little caged cock twinge as he looked at me. I guess he liked what he saw. As we talked he told me that he had taken off the cage a few days ago and had only put it on that morning. He was very bad. As punishment I told him he can only watch or listen (blindfolded)for my next five orgasms. No touching me. He loves it when l'm mean, but he also loves to make me cum. Luckily he brought the wand. I climbed on top of him and pressed my pussy against his cage, turned on the wand and placed it on the metal cage. The vibration from the cage against me was unbelievable it was a slow slow build-up all I thought about was how amazing that orgasm was going to be. From the moans my boyfriend was making I know he was enjoying it too. It was one of the best orgasms ever and he basically had nothing to do with it.

Get Outlook for Android

Last edited:
Gf day 5

I don't post this frequency because so sometimes I'm a little behind

My boyfriend and I planned a weekend getaway for Valentine's Day. I went shopping for some sexy lingerie and as I looked through many different types of bras and panties I tried to picture which one my boyfriend would like to see me in. It was a tough choice so I bought a couple. The night we got there I slipped into one of my outfits. I can see his little caged cock twinge as he looked at me. I guess he liked what he saw. As we talked he told me that he had taken off the cage a few days ago and had only put it on that morning. He was very bad. As punishment I told him he can only watch or listen (blindfolded)for my next five orgasms. No touching me. He loves it when l'm mean, but he also loves to make me cum. Luckily he brought the wand. I climbed on top of him and pressed my pussy against his cage, turned on the wand and placed it on the metal cage. The vibration from the cage against me was unbelievable it was a slow slow build-up all I thought about was how amazing that orgasm was going to be. From the moans my boyfriend was making I know he was enjoying it too. It was one of the best orgasms ever and he basically had nothing to do with it.

Get Outlook for Android

Bf day 12

So the other night she just looked at me and said show Me your full balls and I did .she started to slides her fingertips all around my cage and slipping them between the steel. If you really want to drive your guy crazy those plastic cages with no exposure of skin, just don't appeal to us
That tip she kept touching that spot and making me moan. It's been 12 days since I came. my next personal mark will be 17 that will be my second longest lockup. She grabbed my balls and said she can't wait to see them get bigger she watched a video of a woman making her man cum in her cage the other day and it got her very excited. She was so surprised that the guys balls were so big and full she couldn't get them in her mouth. My gf took one of mine in and I missed feeling any wetness or warmth down there I actually felt like of she kept up I could cum just from that. Maybe I got to vocal and she could feel excitement become suddenly she stopped and said we're done

As a side note as I close in on my second longest orgasm free time in a Chasity cage I don't remember last time my balls being such an issue. As they get fuller sitting has become a challenge. I need to place them carefully lol. Is this what well endowed men deal with all the time. My gf is loving how full they are getting..

Your thread looks interesting and entertaining, i'll get back to it later and read it thru. ;)

But first let me answer your initial question... i think "Pussy free 1 year" is more practical and easier to achieve. But more importantly it keeps the tension (or "suspense", like Hitchcock would have said :D ) and fun alive and helps both of you to stay connected as a couple! It leaves you with many possibilities to play in other ways than having "sexual intercourse".

"Caged six months" would also be an option but it's the addition of "no orgasm" that makes it seem unsuitable for your situation.

There are couples who indulge in permanent chastity and denial but typically their situation is quite different. Often the husband or boyfriend in a long term relationship has (gotten) issues with having sex already; either he finds it hard to have an erection or there is some other problem (because of health or a higher age, for instance) that would ultimately lead to frustration over sex. Being "denied" sex and/or orgasms in such a case works as a welcome excuse for him not to have sex instead of getting frustrated over not being able to.

But as far as i understand it from your stories, you are both quite active, sexually, and i don't see an advantage for any one of you from denying him orgasms completely. It is also not healthy for an otherwise healthy and sexually active man. ;)

"Orgasm control" on the other hand may be an option but that means he would hand you control over his orgasms, often described as you take control over them to highlight the (Fem)Dom aspect. ;) But being in control of his orgasms relies on the element of surprise! In the best case he gets off on the uncertainties of if, when and how you will "allow" him or give him his next orgasm. A predefined period of time (like "six months" in this example) would ultimately break that spell and ruin the whole concept of "control".

Also, if you like to enter that path, you should know that it is the responsibility of the Dom to lead the sub on a journey to his pleasure. If you are a real Dom you will derive pleasure from your "power" and from his pleasure as well. Being a good Dom asks for sensitivity and understanding of the sub's mind. You may intend to push his limits but also you have to know where those limits are. When you're pushing too far or too long the experience will topple and become uncomfortable or downright frustrating; it will lose the suspense and the joy will be gone for both of you. Keep that in mind. It is always a give-and-take, and vibrancy of the interaction is what makes it worthwhile. ;)

Use your own imagination, i won't give you ideas or examples of how to tease and deny or any other Dom/sub play - what suits one couple might not suit another one. BTW this post is too long already. ;) Keep having fun!

I've been pussy free for the past two years, but no cage......our Ladies in our Family group prefer to see us kept hard and frustrated......we wear garter belts, but no panties......they like "watching it throb", they say.......each of us husbands have a "Matron" assigned to us (they change every month), to make sure we're kept hard all day long, and they keep us busy serving our Masters and Mistresses.....

Your thread looks interesting and entertaining, i'll get back to it later and read it thru. ;)

But first let me answer your initial question... i think "Pussy free 1 year" is more practical and easier to achieve. But more importantly it keeps the tension (or "suspense", like Hitchcock would have said :D ) and fun alive and helps both of you to stay connected as a couple! It leaves you with many possibilities to play in other ways than having "sexual intercourse".

"Caged six months" would also be an option but it's the addition of "no orgasm" that makes it seem unsuitable for your situation.

There are couples who indulge in permanent chastity and denial but typically their situation is quite different. Often the husband or boyfriend in a long term relationship has (gotten) issues with having sex already; either he finds it hard to have an erection or there is some other problem (because of health or a higher age, for instance) that would ultimately lead to frustration over sex. Being "denied" sex and/or orgasms in such a case works as a welcome excuse for him not to have sex instead of getting frustrated over not being able to.

But as far as i understand it from your stories, you are both quite active, sexually, and i don't see an advantage for any one of you from denying him orgasms completely. It is also not healthy for an otherwise healthy and sexually active man. ;)

"Orgasm control" on the other hand may be an option but that means he would hand you control over his orgasms, often described as you take control over them to highlight the (Fem)Dom aspect. ;) But being in control of his orgasms relies on the element of surprise! In the best case he gets off on the uncertainties of if, when and how you will "allow" him or give him his next orgasm. A predefined period of time (like "six months" in this example) would ultimately break that spell and ruin the whole concept of "control".

Also, if you like to enter that path, you should know that it is the responsibility of the Dom to lead the sub on a journey to his pleasure. If you are a real Dom you will derive pleasure from your "power" and from his pleasure as well. Being a good Dom asks for sensitivity and understanding of the sub's mind. You may intend to push his limits but also you have to know where those limits are. When you're pushing too far or too long the experience will topple and become uncomfortable or downright frustrating; it will lose the suspense and the joy will be gone for both of you. Keep that in mind. It is always a give-and-take, and vibrancy of the interaction is what makes it worthwhile. ;)

Use your own imagination, i won't give you ideas or examples of how to tease and deny or any other Dom/sub play - what suits one couple might not suit another one. BTW this post is too long already. ;) Keep having fun!
Thank you for all the thoughts you certainly didn't go on too long when you got something worthwhile saying it's worth while saying you've given us a lot to think about and I appreciate that I hope you like the following along..

We had another post called our chastity diary I've combined it here.. I'm no longer posting on that and only adding the diary posts here. So check back regularly you'll see how it's been going

Last night after not having sex for a few weeks I finally let him have my pussy. First I put his long tongue to good use and got very close. After using his head on my clit I was about to cum and I slid his little penis in. Then the problems began. He wasn't as hard as usual and he wasn't rubbing my cit as we did it. I kept changing positions and got more frustrated. He said somebody he's told me before maybe I'll frustrate you enough so you'll finally get the big one you deserve.i gave up coming thru intercourse and used him like my little dildo on my clit till I came. My second one with him inside me was very good but not feeling full took it down a bit. Then I was too wet off course for him to feel much and he had to jerk off while I told him maybe it was time to give my pussy what it deserves a bbc to make me feel full and what he deserves to go pussy free or not cum for six months. He came in my hand as I repeated it. He asked if I beg you to do that will you.
So ladies who've done that which do you think I should?
Little dicked men should I even ask you
Bbc really big ones scare me. I'm afraid it's going to hurt too much since I'm so tight

This is my pussy after I rubbed his load on it.

Six months caged no coming or pussy free for a year. What do you think
Love to help out any way possible

We had another post called our chastity diary I've combined it here.. I'm no longer posting on that and only adding the diary posts here. So check back regularly you'll see how it's been going

Last night after not having sex for a few weeks I finally let him have my pussy. First I put his long tongue to good use and got very close. After using his head on my clit I was about to cum and I slid his little penis in. Then the problems began. He wasn't as hard as usual and he wasn't rubbing my cit as we did it. I kept changing positions and got more frustrated. He said somebody he's told me before maybe I'll frustrate you enough so you'll finally get the big one you deserve.i gave up coming thru intercourse and used him like my little dildo on my clit till I came. My second one with him inside me was very good but not feeling full took it down a bit. Then I was too wet off course for him to feel much and he had to jerk off while I told him maybe it was time to give my pussy what it deserves a bbc to make me feel full and what he deserves to go pussy free or not cum for six months. He came in my hand as I repeated it. He asked if I beg you to do that will you.
So ladies who've done that which do you think I should?
Little dicked men should I even ask you
Bbc really big ones scare me. I'm afraid it's going to hurt too much since I'm so tight

This is my pussy after I rubbed his load on it.

Six months caged no coming or pussy free for a year. What do you think
i have been pussy free for almost 10 months

I've been pussy free for the past two years, but no cage......our Ladies in our Family group prefer to see us kept hard and frustrated......we wear garter belts, but no panties......they like "watching it throb", they say.......each of us husbands have a "Matron" assigned to us (they change every month), to make sure we're kept hard all day long, and they keep us busy serving our Masters and Mistresses.....
How big is the group

Bf day 14

14 days in, I was unlocked for a good shower. My gf came to bed and said did you lock yourself back up. I said no. Then pulled down the blanket and asked if she would take my cock in her mouth. She slid down and for the first time since before I was locked and she slid her pussy alll over my cock I felt some real wetness. It felt so wet and hot and all I think about is how her mouth deserves to be full. She said I was so hard She keep sucking me for awhile and I just wanted to explode. She must have felt me growing and took her mouth off. She took me in her hand and slowly started to go up and down. I've told her I'd love to be trained to cum onlt from one finger on my shaft a totally frustrating orgasm and she just have remembered. She slid one finger along the underside and I was boiling. Then she took me to my super teased mode. The big cock hj. It started when shed make me stoke myself while she did charlie get bbc toy. Then she take my cock in her hand with the same grip that she used to stroke charlie and I'd hardly get any friction that's how I hold a real cock. She lightly took my cock and I started to push up off the bed and fuck her hand. One of her favorite ways to make me cum is that way. Notice I'm not getting pussy huh. She opened her hand wider teasing my lack of big girth. She said after my bull stretched me he would say how pathetic your penis is as I make you fuck my hand. Her words got me so close and then she said it. No more time to get in your cage.

Bf day 16

Tying my second longest time orgasm free since I was probably 12

My gf decided to see how much I could take. It started with the wand. My tight full balls were her first target. On high it felt amazing. She moved to the cage and my excited tip was popping out between the slits and when the wand hit my flesh it was a bit of a shock. The vibs on my cage mmm on the right spot who knows. Then she decided to give my a little taste of the wetness I'm missing. Her tongue all over and between driving me crazy with lust to feel myself lost in her wet pussy. Then she went back to my balls. She never really did that before we started doing this. Now she loves putting my balls in her mouth. It was such a new feeling and I think if she kept up I really could cum. Locked in a cage cummin from ball stimulation mmm. It didn't end there but I'll stop here for one

Bf day 16 part 2

As driving me insane with Lust and ball sucking I asked her what she was thinking. Putting your cage inside me
Rubbing her clit on my locked up caged cock is one of her favorite ways to cum
She got on top and was very careful and delibarete because of the lock. Another reason why cages with padlock suck. Mine as you see has the built in
She asked if I could hear how wet she was. Rubbing herself on me you could hear how excited denying and teasing me got her. It's good validation that it's not just my excitement. I love that her pussy drips denying my little dick.
She slowly rude my cage for a nice while. She wouldn't even take off her shirt to let me show those amazing built to give a bbc a titfuck. She had to deny me them too
I could feel the wetness on my tip. My cock was bulging thru the slits in the cage and I just barely felt her pussys wetness. Just another dimension in her ******* of me for not filling her like she wants. Finally she said her leg got a cramp and she rolled off.
It was aganizing heaven
Less than a few hours til 17 days cum free and my second longest sentence
How long will we go

Bf day 17

Today I reached my second longest time orgasm free .
Last night my gf was enjoying watching some of the videos of bbc that sent her messages. One in particular she liked very thick which she wants. She says to me but he's not very big. I says what. Well compared to many others here.
Like I said the other day she says things that are so hot and sometimes doesn't know or realize
Thats not big the had to have two inches on me but he's not too big.
She really needs to finally spoil that pussy with a bbc that she gets so wet thinking about

Back