Pussy free for a year or caged and no orgasm for six months

Pussy free for a year or caged no orgasm for 6 months

• Total voters
Bf day 21

3 weeks no orgasm. You just begin to crave being denied even more. The constant feeling of no control of your own pleasure. When my gf teases me it is just such a high
After my cage free clean she wanted to tease me good. Unfortunately for Me my gf loves you to suck cock. Even tho I don't deserve it and she deserves to have her mouth full like one of her toys does she started licking my shaft. In moments I was hard very hard she said. She went to town on my little cock and started moaning. I imagined iny head the sounds she'd make with a real cock filling her mouth. She then started to give me a big cock hj. That's where she would hold her hand In the grip if she had just held a bbc. Just to show me how little I am. I only get occasional contact with a grip as it goes up and down as I don't fill her hand. I thrust up fucking her almost open hand the frustration Is so hot.
She stops and looks at me and says I don't know how you do it how do you not cum. I have willpower I answered she said I don't have any. Of course you do if you didn't you have fucked every hot bbc on the page who asked your to. I wished she didn't have willpower I wish she'd realize how much time and pleasure she's wasting and how she should at least let herself have the freedom to try what she tells me she wants

Last edited:
Yes but all while caged. I get so sensitive between releases that I have them when I'm licking her at times. The combination of sensitivity, feeling my cage and her dirty talk is too much at times lol.
Yes but all while caged. I get so sensitive between releases that I have them when I'm licking her at times. The combination of sensitivity, feeling my cage and her dirty talk is too much at times lol.
I thought I'd cum from her licking my ball alone

bf every weekday

My favorite part of a weekday morning Is just about the time my gf leaves
She's sitting on the bed next to me about to put her shoes on and I hear that sound that almost makes me drool.
As she's just ready I hear her slide her hand across the sole of her foot brushing off anything on it before putting her shoes on.
The literal moment is so sexy to me. I wish she'd make me do it every day especially now to remind me that I don't get to feel her amazing feet on my cock.
Her footjobs give me the most powerful orgasms. Her silky smooth feet me me weak with desire
Even when I'm not in the cage it reads me every time I listen to her do it
Now after over 3 weeks no orgasm just imagining those feet on my cock drives me insane with need.
As she made me watch the other night I should get a new big 10-in toy for job She said this is how it should be my feet shouldn't be able to touch each other not like when I do you and my feet are almost on top of each other because you're not thick like this is
She really wants to feel a big one between her feet and make it come out of them

Bf Day 26

So I was a little sore inside my cage and had to take it off for a night. She knew that and wanted to play with me but we could hardly touch it.
What she doesn't know is when she left for work I took out the wand She could have played with my balls if she wanted to tease me or used to want not on my shaft that would work too I found that out so well I was alone I found that spot part of the base of my clock and teased myself with the wand. I got myself so close to coming after all these days over 3 weeks now but held off I'm going to make that record let's see what happens if she reads this and finds out.

So one day away from a month orgasm free

Do you know what's worse than being locked in a cage and not being able to touch yourself, cmon now guess
Not being locked in a cage and still not being able to touch yourself

A few days ago i mentioned I got sore and had to go cage free. So with my freedom, I wanted to do something at least edge myself but couldn't do that. Did my gf take advantage of my situation, by teasin me making me pleasure her, or watch her,or send me naughty pics or post any no just left me to my own painful devices while the soreness fades. Untouchable lol

Maybe I should punish her

Seeing the results for pussy free be the clear leader since vote one, I've been thinking. All this time not being able to touch myself gives me more to think
I've come to realize over the years that even though my gf says she loves to make me cum, denying me things, her pussy now even orgasm appeal to her much more than she'd like to admit. I could go into much more details.

We had another post called our chastity diary I've combined it here.. I'm no longer posting on that and only adding the diary posts here. So check back regularly you'll see how it's been going

Last night after not having sex for a few weeks I finally let him have my pussy. First I put his long tongue to good use and got very close. After using his head on my clit I was about to cum and I slid his little penis in. Then the problems began. He wasn't as hard as usual and he wasn't rubbing my cit as we did it. I kept changing positions and got more frustrated. He said somebody he's told me before maybe I'll frustrate you enough so you'll finally get the big one you deserve.i gave up coming thru intercourse and used him like my little dildo on my clit till I came. My second one with him inside me was very good but not feeling full took it down a bit. Then I was too wet off course for him to feel much and he had to jerk off while I told him maybe it was time to give my pussy what it deserves a bbc to make me feel full and what he deserves to go pussy free or not cum for six months. He came in my hand as I repeated it. He asked if I beg you to do that will you.
So ladies who've done that which do you think I should?
Little dicked men should I even ask you
Bbc really big ones scare me. I'm afraid it's going to hurt too much since I'm so tight

This is my pussy after I rubbed his load on it.

Six months caged no coming or pussy free for a year. What do you think
Looks dry :oops: And as for the vote, how about an option "Neither"?

Yup and my wife has permanently cut me off for the past 3 years as well!
Male half here was married to a non-sexual woman for many years. NEVER AGAIN!!!! I love sharing my woman but also participate... so no cages or not getting any applies. To each, their own...but that won't work for me.

Bf Day 28.

Still too sore to be back in cage so gf decided to test my willpower
She took out the magic wand her new favorite toy for herself and put it on low and put on under my balls she said you look so little today she was leary of going near my sore shaft. Even on low after all this time the sensation was great. I could feel myself getting hard which hasn't happened much because of the the pain. I told her harder and it was even hotter it was time to try my cock the topside was safe. I showed her safe spots. That wand on my shaft vibrated and I felt closet to cummin then I have in a month. My gf knows the best way to get me very excited Is talking to me. She told me she had watched and read two hours on her about how to suck cock. She's so worried that she wouldn't please a bbc. She revealed you stick your tongue out so it's not in the way for it to go in deeper and how they spit on it. She really is doing research and as I felt that wand pulsing and vibrating she got even more graphic. She said she can't wait to be covered In black cum all over her face mouth and nose and how hot it will be to submit to that and how can can't wait to watch and feel Me lick it all off her as her bull watches
Then she says she wants me to hold her bills big cock and slowly put it her pussy so I can feel the girth of what will stretch her out. As she whispered that too me I got so close to Cumming I made her stop. I was afraid actually that I was about to have a ruined orgasm after 28 days cum free. She even said she doesn't know how I held back and how that would have been sad but maybe next time after more than 33 days she'll ruin it.
She is embracing the ownership of my orgasm and her freedom to sexually play with anyone she wants more and it gets me so hopeful for the day I can type- today my gf made me a true cuckold in chastity and she said she loves me for our relationship

Happy month orgasm free

Back