Pussy free for a year or caged and no orgasm for six months

Pussy free for a year or caged no orgasm for 6 months

• Total voters
Should we dicuss the prostrate health and risks?

Regular ejaculation is been tied to prostate health and lack of ejaculation tied to cancer and enlarged prostrate. Do some research and at least let the cuckold jack off to dirty panties or stand outside and listen in while he unloads.

New hot revelation

As I'm writing my post listening in my head to what was said by by gf. I had a very hot new revelation.
She started out before playing with me asking how my little penis was.
Later she made several others references not just to size but how she referred to it
Now whether on purpose or subconsciously it's a new very important change in our relationship. My gf no longer thinks I have a cock. It's now a penis maybe she called it a dick too but I can't remember the last time she called it a cock. Maybe all that time looking at real men cock on the page or reading all the comments but I no longer have a cock.
I really want to know if it's subconscious or not but either way it's very hot that she realized. I wonder what her next realization will be. If it shrinks from the cage will she call it a clit
My gf doesn't think I have a cock.

Last edited:
Should we dicuss the prostrate health and risks?

Regular ejaculation is been tied to prostate health and lack of ejaculation tied to cancer and enlarged prostrate. Do some research and at least let the cuckold jack off to dirty panties or stand outside and listen in while he unloads.
Due to what I have learned from the internet and one doctor I have asked, ruined orgasms should be good enough to keep the prostate healthy, I deny hubby the pleasure of orgasmic contractions and like to watch the pleasureless cum leakage

Due to what I have learned from the internet and one doctor I have asked, ruined orgasms should be good enough to keep the prostate healthy, I deny hubby the pleasure of orgasmic contractions and like to watch the pleasureless cum leakage
I wasn't going to argue with him about it lol

As she played with me when I was sore she had the wand on the spot right above my penis. I already described in a previous post how I started trying to fuck the wand. Thrusting my hips and how she asked if I was now a wand fucker. After a bit, she put a finger in my shaft as I did it. That extra little pressure on it was very stimulating. She didn't use a hand on it or several finger's.
Do you know what else you can get off without a hand and just a finger. A clit. Was she thinking that. Maybe all that time locked I shrunk a bit and even subconsciously now I have a clit you can get off with one finger. I wonder whats in her head

For men who have been taken anally, there is a good chance of orgasm or at least a significant leaking. I wonder what it would be like to get penetrated anally while in a cage.

Bf day 30

Day 30

Just about good to get locked. These things are very sensitive huh lol. My gf decided to tease me by doing it the first way she denies me years ago
She got naked and put that tight pussy I have not felt in a month on my penis and grinded away. The soreness is on the side not exposed to her pussy so it didn't hurt she used to Iubr anyway and ride on me
That was the way she used to deny me when she didn't have her diaphragm with her. She'd cum and I wouldn't. 30 days cum free listening to her moan knowing how much she was making me want to cum. She said she was going to deny herself too. So then I really tried to make her cum talking about her face covered in hot sticky cum. Her new fascination. Gettin her pretty eyes coated. Still can't believe that gets her so hot but this time she had will power. I could feel myself getting close and she senced it and got up. Leaving us both hot. Judy a few days from my record

Well another revelation and a new milestone for those naysayers hopefully this is the beginning

After getting a message from one of her admirers here who specifically loves her feet and wanted them wrapped around his cock got the light bulb went off in my head
One of her biggest fantasies I think I've mentioned before is to give a really nice big hard Black cock a foot job. I think she's been surprised here at the response from men who love her soles and her feet apparently as much as I do. But she knows watching her do that to a really big cock would drive me insane She jokes about how her legs will be tired from actually having to move up and down more which she doesn't have to do with my little cock. How her toes won't touch together like to do with me and that gets a very excited but the other day she was very descriptive while teasing me and how she can just feel the hot sticky cum dripping between her toes and how she wants to watch me lick her clean
I texted her would that be a easy way to break in no pressure to do anything else for give a big black cock a footjob and she said I could do that.... Hopefully it's and soon it begins

Well another revelation and a new milestone for those naysayers hopefully this is the beginning

After getting a message from one of her admirers here who specifically loves her feet and wanted them wrapped around his cock got the light bulb went off in my head
One of her biggest fantasies I think I've mentioned before is to give a really nice big hard Black cock a foot job. I think she's been surprised here at the response from men who love her soles and her feet apparently as much as I do. But she knows watching her do that to a really big cock would drive me insane She jokes about how her legs will be tired from actually having to move up and down more which she doesn't have to do with my little cock. How her toes won't touch together like to do with me and that gets a very excited but the other day she was very descriptive while teasing me and how she can just feel the hot sticky cum dripping between her toes and how she wants to watch me lick her clean
I texted her would that be a easy way to break in no pressure to do anything else for give a big black cock a footjob and she said I could do that.... Hopefully it's and soon it begins
Yes carefully sucking each toe would be very special. she might even want to kneel on you, with you sucking her toes whilst her knees press into your stomach and sucks the bull

Record tying day 32

Today is 32 days orgasm free that time is my longest record

We both both have learned some things in 32 days. I relearned that I love to be denied I don't know how long I could go on for but I love it
She's admitted I don't have a cock. She now just thinks of it as a penis a little penis I stand corrected
Being on this site more now she's learned that her fear of not pleasing a man because she can't deep thread with silly and that made her feel better about taking the next step
She's learned she really wants to be a slut and have her face covered and come all over her eyes on her face
She's learning from all the comments here that my foot fetish that she never understood in the beginning I'm certainly not the only one since so many BBC men here want her feet too
She admitted the thought of tripping come between her toes really gets her excited
She told me she really wants to have me hold that first big black cock and put it into her pussy
And I think in her head she's come to realize that even when she first denied me years and years ago and didn't quite realize it making me wait I'm controlling my orgasm really gets her wet She loves the comments here She likes when the guys here tell her how hard they get for her and reading the women's points of view is really helped her understand more

Back