public opinion about my new tattoo matters

public opinion about my new black tattoo matters

• Total voters
You should probably get both the black cock only on your ass and black owned on your tit! Or BBC only above your pussy and black owned on your ass! They say once you get one tattoo you will want more so just don't settle for one get them both ;)!

IMG_0078.JPG
You should probably get both the black cock only on your ass and black owned on your tit! Or BBC only above your pussy and black owned on your ass! They say once you get one tattoo you will want more so just don't settle for one get them both ;)!
Very true! You won't stop at one! I had QoS on my ass and BBC on my tit.
I voted black cock only on ass as that's the one I'd have next!

Was this to be a commentary on an artistic tattoo or an artistic asshole? Few will see it and it seems like there would be considerable risk of infection. I wouldn't have bothered.

re: public opinion about my new tattoo matters
what do you think???
It's your ass ... lol
Personally, if this is relatively new, I'd go with the temp tattoos for a year or so, so you can develop your own opinion as to how you wish to advertise your interests. Also, petite tattoos strategically put around the breast area make a better statement than a big QofS on the shoulder, etc ... in my opinion. Also, don't forget there are some really nice jewelry out there now ... very nice earrings and anklets, etc which look really classy. Check those options as all are easier to fix than removing a real tattoo 2-3-4 years from now.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

re: public opinion about my new tattoo matters

It's your ass ... lol
Personally, if this is relatively new, I'd go with the temp tattoos for a year or so, so you can develop your own opinion as to how you wish to advertise your interests. Also, petite tattoos strategically put around the breast area make a better statement than a big QofS on the shoulder, etc ... in my opinion. Also, don't forget there are some really nice jewelry out there now ... very nice earrings and anklets, etc which look really classy. Check those options as all are easier to fix than removing a real tattoo 2-3-4 years from now.
View attachment 1318021

With inflation and all, I think the two cents is now twenty cents.......
But I agree. Get the clothing, jewelry and some temporary tattoos.
Good advice. :)

Back