Psychology of a Facial.

romans3399

Couple
From
UK
our first ever experience of sharing involved my wife wearing lots of make up, glossy pink lipstick, lay on her back pouting and licking her lips.

a very close friend of mine kneeling over her, stroking his cock and eventually releasing his load onto her face.

My wife is a pretty lady, and has always used nice lipstick and has a very attractive face.

There have been several gentlemen who have been keen to ‘finish’ on her face / lips and it has personally been lots of fun for me to watch.

Strangely - I have never done this myself.
In fact - the idea really turns me off and there is no way I could look down at her and do that.

I’m wondering what are peoples thoughts on the psychological part of this?

Why do men get so excited by this, and why do I find it a bit too awkward ?

Don’t get me wrong I LOVE watching it.
I absolutely get off on watching vids and pics of her taking a facial.

And I absolutely love seeing a man grunt and groan as he frustratingly and desperately works his cock - looking down at her pretty smiling face.

I also love how well she takes it.
Obedient, sweet, submissive…..

Smiling back at him, and never in any rush to clean up.

I also wonder what the psychological impact is for the lady as the receiver.

Discuss…….

Attachments

• IMG_7969.jpeg
    IMG_7969.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 342
our first ever experience of sharing involved my wife wearing lots of make up, glossy pink lipstick, lay on her back pouting and licking her lips.

a very close friend of mine kneeling over her, stroking his cock and eventually releasing his load onto her face.

My wife is a pretty lady, and has always used nice lipstick and has a very attractive face.

There have been several gentlemen who have been keen to ‘finish’ on her face / lips and it has personally been lots of fun for me to watch.

In fact - the idea really turns me off and there is no way I could look down at her and do that.

And I absolutely love seeing a man grunt and groan as he frustratingly and desperately works his cock - looking down at her pretty smiling face.

Discuss…….
Your wife looks good with her face covered with cum, an act of submission!!! Lets the bull know he owns her!!!

My wife never allowed me to cum on her face. She thinks it's gross and degrading.
This is sad. Before I was wise enough to know better I slept with more than a few married women from my work(worked in a huge office full of unhappy married women, LOL). I remember at least 3 times women looking at me with amazement after absolutely drenching their face in cum, telling me they didn't let their husbands do that. I always thought they were just saying that not to look slutty, but damn maybe I believe them.

This is sad. Before I was wise enough to know better I slept with more than a few married women from my work(worked in a huge office full of unhappy married women, LOL). I remember at least 3 times women looking at me with amazement after absolutely drenching their face in cum, telling me they didn't let their husbands do that. I always thought they were just saying that not to look slutty, but damn maybe I believe them.
Well she is a bit more dominant by nature. So maybe she would submit for a more dominant male. :)

Discuss…….
Is that your wife?

Would you wife squirt on your face , in most cases yes

She’s needs to be still and await the load

Love to dump it on my wife’s sisters face

I always cum a small amount when I have sex, so naturally it can't cause a real mess on my wife's pretty face.
As you can imagine, there is a unique sexual excitement for a cuckold husband like me when watching some other guy, way much potent than me, offering her a messy, facial treat with multiple, thick cum-ropes landing all over her cum-eager face.

There is no doubt that she loves this utter act of humiliation, not only because it's degrading for a married woman to get cum-drenched in front of her stunned husband, but because it's equally humiliating for him, as it clearly implies disrespect against the concept of marriage and monogamy, and moreover against his beta male nature that takes so much pleasure out of something he can't possibly offer. :rolleyes:

Discuss…….
I think its super hot finishing on a girls face and the look of delight of what you've just done is amazing its almost like the glow because you treated them like a whore, making sure that I'm finishing where i want to for them probably makes them feel super submissive and i like that. I can't say what they feel like when it happens but its just so fucking hot doing it

I myself would rather swallow every time I give a BJ:mstickle:. But sometimes they just pull out and do what they want and I'm good with that to :bigsmile:
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

It was a big NOOOO for my wife before. After I "pushed" her to see other guys and especially now with her Black Bull it's either deep in her pussy or ass or big facial load

Back