Should a hotwife reveal her face?

I wear a mask because my husband loves to see my reaction to the extramarital sex. Don't get pressured to show.. most guys love my mask and honestly many don't even know if your face is showing . It's your body they want to look at.

I never post pics of my wife anywhere.
Couple of years ago one of my guy friends was doing a good looking gal in his neighborhood. Both were happily(?) married.
Him being a typical guy told a few friends what he had going on. Showed us pics of her naked. He offered to send us her pics. I wanted no part of it. A different friend posted the pics on some hotwife type website. Somehow the pics got back to her, needless to say she was pis.sed off to hell. Her hubby found out, his wife found out. Both spouses divorced.....all because of some pictures.
I guess blurring her face would have helped but who knows.
When I watch sex vids if she/they cover their faces it's not nearly as hot.
There's plenty of vids out there showing faces, I just don't post anything.
Hate me if you like.

Thats a tough one. I used to let my face be shown and loved it. Then..... got recognized by a few people. A few (male) parents where my oldest played D1 basketball, along with a couple students there. I had to "negotiate" a few things with them all till my oldest graduated.
And the same thing with youngest in school. A few (male) parents in sports recognized me. Again, had to (negotiate) some things to graduation.

I never show my face for personal and professional reason. I have a career that is not freindly to this kind of expsoure and it would cost me my livelyhood. I have many people ask me to create "content" with them but it usually doesnt work because I am adamant about obscuring my image and having control over my images and video. So for me its a definete no. There is no thrill in being unemployed or embarrassed professionally for me. Its my kink and I prefer it the way it is. Once that gets out its out forever.

This is exactly how I would have replied, too - very well said.

Back