Should a hotwife reveal her face?

I wear a mask because my husband loves to see my reaction to the extramarital sex. Don't get pressured to show.. most guys love my mask and honestly many don't even know if your face is showing . It's your body they want to look at.

I never post pics of my wife anywhere.
Couple of years ago one of my guy friends was doing a good looking gal in his neighborhood. Both were happily(?) married.
Him being a typical guy told a few friends what he had going on. Showed us pics of her naked. He offered to send us her pics. I wanted no part of it. A different friend posted the pics on some hotwife type website. Somehow the pics got back to her, needless to say she was pis.sed off to hell. Her hubby found out, his wife found out. Both spouses divorced.....all because of some pictures.
I guess blurring her face would have helped but who knows.
When I watch sex vids if she/they cover their faces it's not nearly as hot.
There's plenty of vids out there showing faces, I just don't post anything.
Hate me if you like.

Thats a tough one. I used to let my face be shown and loved it. Then..... got recognized by a few people. A few (male) parents where my oldest played D1 basketball, along with a couple students there. I had to "negotiate" a few things with them all till my oldest graduated.
And the same thing with youngest in school. A few (male) parents in sports recognized me. Again, had to (negotiate) some things to graduation.

I never show my face for personal and professional reason. I have a career that is not freindly to this kind of expsoure and it would cost me my livelyhood. I have many people ask me to create "content" with them but it usually doesnt work because I am adamant about obscuring my image and having control over my images and video. So for me its a definete no. There is no thrill in being unemployed or embarrassed professionally for me. Its my kink and I prefer it the way it is. Once that gets out its out forever.

This is exactly how I would have replied, too - very well said.

There’s no turning back once it’s done ..I’d say what’s the real reward for doing it ?…at end of day the risk doesn’t meet the reward and the only people truly benefiting are people who don’t care even a little about you ..and if you don’t do it ..what’s the worst that happens ?..your called a fake ..so what

Hi community .. last Friday me and a group of friends were having a conversion about how actresses do nudity scenes and instead of getting ashamed, they actually become more famous … that make me wonder, I’m a slut online but I never show my face here … what if I actually start doing it ? Get fully expose to internet just as how I’m … what is your opinion about this ?
Why not?

Hi community .. last Friday me and a group of friends were having a conversion about how actresses do nudity scenes and instead of getting ashamed, they actually become more famous … that make me wonder, I’m a slut online but I never show my face here … what if I actually start doing it ? Get fully expose to internet just as how I’m … what is your opinion about this ?
Yes!

It depends if you are concerned about job, family etc then no I would not show your face. If you have no concerns then by all means but remember the internet does not forget

I never post pics of my wife anywhere.
Couple of years ago one of my guy friends was doing a good looking gal in his neighborhood. Both were happily(?) married.
Him being a typical guy told a few friends what he had going on. Showed us pics of her naked. He offered to send us her pics. I wanted no part of it. A different friend posted the pics on some hotwife type website. Somehow the pics got back to her, needless to say she was pis.sed off to hell. Her hubby found out, his wife found out. Both spouses divorced.....all because of some pictures.
I guess blurring her face would have helped but who knows.
When I watch sex vids if she/they cover their faces it's not nearly as hot.
There's plenty of vids out there showing faces, I just don't post anything.
Hate me if you like.
Good answer. Masks have become popular. It's hard to not show the face and I know guys want to see her look.

Thats a tough one. I used to let my face be shown and loved it. Then..... got recognized by a few people. A few (male) parents where my oldest played D1 basketball, along with a couple students there. I had to "negotiate" a few things with them all till my oldest graduated.
And the same thing with youngest in school. A few (male) parents in sports recognized me. Again, had to (negotiate) some things to graduation.
Would love to hear more about those 'negotiations' 😉

Why would a women ask other women to reveal there faces if they choose not to out of personal and professional respect?
it should be all about respect. you just never know with people these days, even the ones you believe that you can trust.

it should be all about respect. you just never know with people these days, even the ones you believe that you can trust.
Totally. ic collectors dont care about enyone but themselves and their titalation.

Just one married woman here from Finland here. I don't do face pics public online. Because I'm married with children. And my hubby is not in to this with me.

Couple times I have shown my face in private chat. Maybe couple time regret even those ones.

But I still love idea of black men cumming on my face. So I'm mixed whit that.

If you can reveal you face, please do that.

That means you have a very strong kink that you want liberate yourself with and let it out in the open. You don't like to have to hide it and feel ashamed about it. That is why you feel the need to show yourself, just like other white girls in the same position. You shouldn't regret it. Why wouldn't you show it here, if you already did it elsewhere?

That means you have a very strong kink that you want liberate yourself with and let it out in the open. You don't like to have to hide it and feel ashamed about it. That is why you feel the need to show yourself, just like other white girls in the same position. You shouldn't regret it. Why wouldn't you show it here, if you already did it elsewhere?
Go back in your corner and sit back down and be quiet. You dont speak for women.

More and more girls become open about it and the more they do, the more they attract others to join. Yes, when white girls reveal themselves, they become worshiped, especially lately in the past couple of years. As some girls mentioned. It depends on whats your status in real life. If you are just an ordinary girl, showing your face doesn't have to be a problem. I have a feeling that girls will feel more relaxed soon to reveal themselves because we are entering AI image manipulation so even if they reveal or not they could be edited into anything so what the heck? As some other girls pointed out, if you are a member of some complicated life and career circumstances where you have to always keep a mask on, it can be a problem. But in general its all loosing up a lot. Yes, there are still a lot of jerks that could take advantage but girls are more and more getting into position to ignore them, especially since they enjoy being worshiped by everyone when they do reveal.

Back