Should a hotwife reveal her face?

hotwifenovata

Female
Real Person
From
UK
Hi community .. last Friday me and a group of friends were having a conversion about how actresses do nudity scenes and instead of getting ashamed, they actually become more famous … that make me wonder, I’m a slut online but I never show my face here … what if I actually start doing it ? Get fully expose to internet just as how I’m … what is your opinion about this ?

I always enjoy watching the faces of the women into this lifestyle but, let's be honest, ir depends on your situation. We have witnessed cases of couples who had problems with their family, friends, neighbors or people they work with. I wish we were living in a world where anyone could enjoy his or her sexuality without being judged by the society, but it is not the case.
If your job is in the adult industry, your family knows it and does not care about it, no problem. If you are a kindergarden teacher, then you better keep your face covered.

Hi community .. last Friday me and a group of friends were having a conversion about how actresses do nudity scenes and instead of getting ashamed, they actually become more famous … that make me wonder, I’m a slut online but I never show my face here … what if I actually start doing it ? Get fully expose to internet just as how I’m … what is your opinion about this ?
Privacy is a very precious thing. It must be guarded by degree according to each person's unique circumstances. Don't seek the advice of folks here who do not know you or your situation. Operate at your own comfort level at all times.

It's a big step for sure and it depends on your life situation how big of an effect it can have on your life (parents or family finging out, career, friend circles, online harrassement, etc). On one hand it can be liberating. There is nothing wrong with your lifestyle choice and it's great if you have the courage to do it openly. On the other hand, as with everything, it has it's risks. It's good to be aware that once you do it, there is no going back. Also what you put out on the internet, will always stay there and it will be out of your control.

Most people in the lifestyle don't show their face online and I actually think it can add to the mistery and autenticity, as those who do are often part of the business side of things. Strangers here don't know your circumstances, so only you can decide if this is the right step for you.

Last edited:
I never show my face for personal and professional reason. I have a career that is not freindly to this kind of expsoure and it would cost me my livelyhood. I have many people ask me to create "content" with them but it usually doesnt work because I am adamant about obscuring my image and having control over my images and video. So for me its a definete no. There is no thrill in being unemployed or embarrassed professionally for me. Its my kink and I prefer it the way it is. Once that gets out its out forever.

I would be very careful about exposing yourself to the world. You could hurt family and friends who don't share your viewpoints on this lifestyle. I once talked with a guy who let fantasy override good judgment and ended up leaving a good-paying job when it got out at work what he was into. I know, people will say "fuck everyone else!" and they/you can do that. All I'm saying is to think it out before you open and walk through a door that you can't ever close again. Good luck!

I never show my face for personal and professional reason. I have a career that is not freindly to this kind of expsoure and it would cost me my livelyhood. I have many people ask me to create "content" with them but it usually doesnt work because I am adamant about obscuring my image and having control over my images and video. So for me its a definete no. There is no thrill in being unemployed or embarrassed professionally for me. Its my kink and I prefer it the way it is. Once that gets out its out forever.
You stay you Baby!!!

I wear a mask and a lot of woman have followed. Yes we know that it doesn't hide us perfectly but it mostly helps me feel better. I've had guys try to out me but the mask hides the technology to find who I am. Respect the girl who doesn't want to be seen. That same guy has outed other girls to their personal Facebook and all of her friends. It's a sick hobby of his.

Just one married woman here from Finland here. I don't do face pics public online. Because I'm married with children. And my hubby is not in to this with me.

Couple times I have shown my face in private chat. Maybe couple time regret even those ones.

But I still love idea of black men cumming on my face. So I'm mixed whit that.

If you can reveal you face, please do that.

Just one married woman here from Finland here. I don't do face pics public online. Because I'm married with children. And my hubby is not in to this with me.

Couple times I have shown my face in private chat. Maybe couple time regret even those ones.

But I still love idea of black men cumming on my face. So I'm mixed whit that.

If you can reveal you face, please do that.

I’d cover your face in hot cum!!!

Back