Progression

A great and eventful weekend. 'Saturday bull' showed his credentials for rubber free fun. Husband put down his camera a couple of times and came closer to me. Held my hands and kissed me deeply several times. He got nervous when my bull finished for the last time in my pussy and said to him in a friendly manner: it's your wife after all! I freed him from his cage. But he couldn't get hard due to pains and the patchy swelling on his penis. We looked in silence at each other and then, for the first time, he went down on me after being seeded by a black man. And he ate my pussy so good, I had a serial orgasm. We fell asleep, and my bull laid down on my other side of the bed after returning from the bathroom, assuming correctly husband had the same problems as last week and we would just sleep like then. Anyhow after some time we both got very touchy under the blanket and it all started again. Husband, cage free, woke up too and was stroking all time. At one point in time, he wanted to cum in me, but my bull said 'not yet' and husband understood 'not in me'. He bowed, kissed me, and jerked off in a towel. He didn't feel good about it and also because of his pains went to the room we had booked for my bull. My black man and I were busy until 8am. We woke up when the room service brought up our breakfast with a note by husband telling us to make good use of the rest of the morning and he would wait in the car. We did so until half an hour before check out time.
My gosh you keep making me wet with your awesome stories :p

A great and eventful weekend. 'Saturday bull' showed his credentials for rubber free fun. Husband put down his camera a couple of times and came closer to me. Held my hands and kissed me deeply several times. He got nervous when my bull finished for the last time in my pussy and said to him in a friendly manner: it's your wife after all! I freed him from his cage. But he couldn't get hard due to pains and the patchy swelling on his penis. We looked in silence at each other and then, for the first time, he went down on me after being seeded by a black man. And he ate my pussy so good, I had a serial orgasm. We fell asleep, and my bull laid down on my other side of the bed after returning from the bathroom, assuming correctly husband had the same problems as last week and we would just sleep like then. Anyhow after some time we both got very touchy under the blanket and it all started again. Husband, cage free, woke up too and was stroking all time. At one point in time, he wanted to cum in me, but my bull said 'not yet' and husband understood 'not in me'. He bowed, kissed me, and jerked off in a towel. He didn't feel good about it and also because of his pains went to the room we had booked for my bull. My black man and I were busy until 8am. We woke up when the room service brought up our breakfast with a note by husband telling us to make good use of the rest of the morning and he would wait in the car. We did so until half an hour before check out time.
Good to hear Things are " cumming along" so well. Husband appears to be learning his new role.

Tuesday meet. A bit tense at the beginning, but husband was overall more pacific. I think the trick is in him releasing sperm hours before my meet. Less tensions with J and mainly less tension in the cage, therefore less pain. He is also overcoming his hesitancy in touching and licking my body parts after bulls' use. We had a quick reclaim and then he told me I should go to the J's room as he had to get up early next day for work. I felt like a real slut sneaking barefoot through the hotel hallway to my bull. Next morning, J drove me to the station.

Good to hear Things are " cumming along" so well. Husband appears to be learning his new role.
Tuesday meet. A bit tense at the beginning, but husband was overall more pacific. I think the trick is in him releasing sperm hours before my meet. Less tensions with J and mainly less tension in the cage, therefore less pain. He is also overcoming his hesitancy in touching and licking my body parts after bulls' use. We had a quick reclaim and then he told me I should go to the J's room as he had to get up early next day for work. I felt like a real slut sneaking barefoot through the hotel hallway to my bull. Next morning, J drove me to the station.
As I said above...

Wife has been changing a lot since we started meeting black men. She now openly admits her taste for BBC as she does on this forum, and is more assertive in telling what she wants.
Last Friday, she repeated with her second bull. I had my reservations because his independent attitude in bed, last time. But seems like she has been watching their vid and reliving those moments. So she wanted to see him again. This time they behaved very natural with each other, as if they had been doing it for longer while. I asked him to show he's been tested for std and hiv, because she wanted to try unprotected sex. So she had the 'full black'. In general, it seemed all to be a lot less painful for her than the previous time. To my surprize, she was very social with him during the time-outs and also did a couple of things I would have never expected her to do for a man. And of course, the look at those 'creampies' our African visitor left behind in my wife's genitals made me crazy. My cage slid forward to the extreme, this time, and it all looked red and blue. And I had my first sloppy second. It felt good to displace his juice with my seed and to see that she's still mine after all.
this progression is wonderful. she has now become a Black Man's concubine, and you have become her slave. Wonderful

Any updates ?

Becoming a slut for BBC is an important step. Having no reservations about sex with black men is an important transition. There are more to come but you will learn that too

Wise words! Couldn't have said it better. This is exactly the kinda progression that most hotwives should definitely go through!
Many women today already have. They are enjoying more sex and better sex with their black lovers. No inhibitions. No limits. No restrictions. Lots of good orgasms and lots of black mens cum deep inside white pussies. Susan and her friends enjoy at least two black men a week and sometimes more. Her white pussy is always well stretched so she always has that pussy empty feeling and looking for more BBC. She's always on the hunt for black cock.

Quite possible. Just as likely his BBC reached deeper inside her and she had mind blowing orgasms which she never experienced before and now she is addicted to BBC. Perhaps beyond the scope of their plan or her cuck husbands expectation. Not unusual for wives to have very profound sexual feelings following their first BBC and go back for much more unlike with many husbands where its "one and done " and the "one" ( orgasm ) isn't a guarantee.
I saw that first hand, her first night. He kept rock hard for 5 hours, and the only time he stopped is when she needed to rest. I watched her first ever multiple squirting orgasm which happened very quickly. He looked at me and said, "You didn't tell me." I did not know what he meant until he asked Beth. "Was that the first time you squirted?" All Beth could do was non yes. Keep in mind, that he had only been fucking her less then 1o minutes. Then he asked how many orgasms. She said she didn't know because they came in waves. I knelt there in disbelief.

How was it for you ?
Crazy. We went to the club and there was one guy J and I met last time and danced with them and other guys later. After 2 hours, J, three more guys and I left the club. Husband had got in with us but went out later and was watching from his car while we left. However, he arrived much later to the hotel than us. I was getting a lot of action when he finally joined me on the bed. I felt much better with him there approving what I was doing. I never felt happier in my whole life. Imagine. Ten hands taking care of me and four guys making sure I was in permanent *******. Even though I had bathroom breaks, I couldn't avoid to squirt on one occasion. It was embarrassing to me, I rather cream massively, but I must admit it was an extraordinary orgasm. It was clear that husband would not have reclaim sex that night, but he enjoyed it a lot as well. He got to lick my pussy lips while penetrated. Something he's obsessed about. And he may have accidentally licked some dick in the process. But he mainly licked me everywhere as did all gentlemen in the room. By 6am, two guys left while J, the other and I went into the shower. That wasn't precisely a break either. After other 2 hours, I was only hoping to go home and sleep.

I've been seeing him until last week. Husband is now joining me at all times and only leaves after 'Saturday bull' falls asleep and after having a quick 'reclaim' session. We didn't meet last weekend, because I wanted to see J on Friday and we visited husband's parents on Sat.
Making good progress in this lifestyle. Gradually. Fewer reclaims and pussy will be black cock only. Husband will be satisfied by pegging and fully submissive to your needs.

I saw that first hand, her first night. He kept rock hard for 5 hours, and the only time he stopped is when she needed to rest. I watched her first ever multiple squirting orgasm which happened very quickly. He looked at me and said, "You didn't tell me." I did not know what he meant until he asked Beth. "Was that the first time you squirted?" All Beth could do was non yes. Keep in mind, that he had only been fucking her less then 1o minutes. Then he asked how many orgasms. She said she didn't know because they came in waves. I knelt there in disbelief.
Gasping

Yes. Two things common with black men and unlike most white husbands. The black men stay hard for hours and they hold off cumming as well or they cum multiple times in any session. When the BBC is 9 inches or larger and thick this is a huge amount of stretching to the typical white wife unlike she has commonly experienced. That her pussy is so full for so long eventually creates an intense awareness of emptiness after he has left. She wants that "fufilled " feeling again and soon. And when the bull cums inside her there is usually so much more cum ( unless the bull is also active with other women ) than her husband gives her. Very primal. Breeding instincts kick in and she is so grateful for all his cum and wants more the next time and so on. Once these primal sexual instincts have been awakened , very difficult to turn off again and thus the apparent condition of all white women who have been seduced by black men

Yes. Two things common with black men and unlike most white husbands. The black men stay hard for hours and they hold off cumming as well or they cum multiple times in any session. When the BBC is 9 inches or larger and thick this is a huge amount of stretching to the typical white wife unlike she has commonly experienced. That her pussy is so full for so long eventually creates an intense awareness of emptiness after he has left. She wants that "fufilled " feeling again and soon. And when the bull cums inside her there is usually so much more cum ( unless the bull is also active with other women ) than her husband gives her. Very primal. Breeding instincts kick in and she is so grateful for all his cum and wants more the next time and so on. Once these primal sexual instincts have been awakened , very difficult to turn off again and thus the apparent condition of all white women who have been seduced by black men
Damn i like your style! :)

Damn i like your style! :)
Just observations on so much IR sex we are seeing todays. So many white women having sex with black men. So many wives and couples now have regular black bulls. So much stretched white pussy and ass too. So many white pussys filled with black mens cum. So many white husbands becoming docile as wives take up with regular black bulls. So much hot sex today

Just observations on so much IR sex we are seeing todays. So many white women having sex with black men. So many wives and couples now have regular black bulls. So much stretched white pussy and ass too. So many white pussys filled with black mens cum. So many white husbands becoming docile as wives take up with regular black bulls. So much hot sex today
The new order of things. As it should be. White bois should probably just give their ladies to us ;)

Back