Progression

No. The hotel security apparently keep track of movements to and from the guests rooms. However, I had been sitting before for 2 hrs with my clients in the lounge discussing serious business. Unless they have hidden cameras in the rooms, it's a stretch to ask me if I am a ******.
It depends. If after those 2 hrs you've spent 3 or 4 hrs with the black guys in their room security might be thinking you had a lengthy "negotiation".

. Yes. Most bulls do prefer supportive white husbands but not always parcipation but we are seeing more "friends" now sharing the wife sexually vs bull and cuck as women progress into more varied sexual relationsdhips.
I haven't met 'friends' / business guys again. But my boss was happy with my work. I do meet him together with the bull who introduced me to him. And that is because I had started seeing my black lover from Summer again and think there might be a little of infatuation here.

I haven't met 'friends' / business guys again. But my boss was happy with my work. I do meet him together with the bull who introduced me to him. And that is because I had started seeing my black lover from Summer again and think there might be a little of infatuation here.
Are you and your husband still strong or do you see the dynamics changing? Are you truly bbc addicted now or could you stop if you or your husband wanted?

Are you and your husband still strong or do you see the dynamics changing? Are you truly bbc addicted now or could you stop if you or your husband wanted?
I did stop for months when I discovered my husband was sex-addict and maybe myself too. After some therapy, he slowed down a lot, but still likes me seeing black men. It also turned out it's me who need more (black) men. We are an open-minded young couple and we love each other. So we discuss the limits of our adventures. He had also had an affair with a female co-worker.

I did stop for months when I discovered my husband was sex-addict and maybe myself too. After some therapy, he slowed down a lot, but still likes me seeing black men. It also turned out it's me who need more (black) men. We are an open-minded young couple and we love each other. So we discuss the limits of our adventures. He had also had an affair with a female co-worker.
oooooohhhhh. I'm going to guess that that affair didn't go over so well? It's rare, very rare that a wife approves of the husband having his own fling on the side.

Never said I approved it. I even hadn't expect it. He was suppossed to play cuckold. But he confessed it. Hence the counseling.
Ha!! Sorry, really no schadenfreude as you guys say, but I read your thread some time ago and suspected something was not right with your hubby.

Never said I approved it. I even hadn't expect it. He was suppossed to play cuckold. But he confessed it. Hence the counseling.
. Actually not unusuial for cucks to be exposed and even used by other white women who become aware of his status. Cucks have a certain sexual cache ( non threatening ) that some more dominant women find attractive for their own sexual pleasures. Some enjoy restraining and humiliating the cucks sexually. Others just enjoy exposing the husband as a cuck. Some knowledgeable cucks understand this and go along with the role play and often end up enjoying as many or more women than their wives have black men. Perhaps you were not aware of this attraction of women for men / husbands who are known or well known husbands with promiscuous wives? California , Florida, and New York have many such men. And women.

. Just another dimension to this lifestyle where wife , husband, and bull are or become "friends" and the threesome becomes a regular thing vs the cuck husband being just the observer. Some husbands are also well endowed and skilled sexually and enjoy simultaneous sex / group sex sharing the wife with other men / friends.

. More and more you see security cameras everywhere so security folks notice women "visiting" with a variety of different men. However , frequency is important too. Occasional "visits" are less likely to be noticed.
I kind of know how this feels. The hotel I use most often has no real security but I've now been there so often that the front desk staff know me. I always get looks because I tend to arrive with Michael and he leaves. The guys always ask at the front desk which room I'm in even though I've already told them. Apparently people walk past our room to listen to what's going on. I find that so hot.

Xoxoxo

I kind of know how this feels. The hotel I use most often has no real security but I've now been there so often that the front desk staff know me. I always get looks because I tend to arrive with Michael and he leaves. The guys always ask at the front desk which room I'm in even though I've already told them. Apparently people walk past our room to listen to what's going on. I find that so hot.

Xoxoxo
. Yes. Another aspect of progression. You take pleasure in other people observing and enjoying your sexual activities.

Xoxoxo
Something similar happened to me, but with my Summer black lover's neighbors and other townies. Some thought I was her perm partner; others surely knew what's going on. I liked that in a way.

I just find it so hot people knowing these hot hung guys are coming to give me something my hubby can't. I love teasing Michael, when he listens from home. I have had him record the sound off getting really worked over and it's incredibly hot. Had a great evening last night with Dan and I think I'll be spending the night again with him and Gregg.
J
Xoxoxo

. More of everything until it becomes " natural" for you. More experience with more / difference men until there is no hesitation. Nudity at parties with groups of black men and white women until you are comfortable with public sexuality as black men enjoy sex and you orgasm from BBC. Semi public awareness amoung certain groups that you are sexually active with a variety of black men. Regular Meetings with black men @ hotels and motels. Perhaps vacations to warm sunny places as an ******* with a black man.

How do i find a girl like this!?!???? :)

Yes. Two things common with black men and unlike most white husbands. The black men stay hard for hours and they hold off cumming as well or they cum multiple times in any session. When the BBC is 9 inches or larger and thick this is a huge amount of stretching to the typical white wife unlike she has commonly experienced. That her pussy is so full for so long eventually creates an intense awareness of emptiness after he has left. She wants that "fufilled " feeling again and soon. And when the bull cums inside her there is usually so much more cum ( unless the bull is also active with other women ) than her husband gives her. Very primal. Breeding instincts kick in and she is so grateful for all his cum and wants more the next time and so on. Once these primal sexual instincts have been awakened , very difficult to turn off again and thus the apparent condition of all white women who have been seduced by black men

this does make a lot of sense and Will don’t forget the 9” ability to get to the posterior fornix that creates a different more primal orgasm. That’s the orgasm that creates addiction

. More of everything until it becomes " natural" for you. More experience with more / difference men until there is no hesitation. Nudity at parties with groups of black men and white women until you are comfortable with public sexuality as black men enjoy sex and you orgasm from BBC. Semi public awareness amoung certain groups that you are sexually active with a variety of black men. Regular Meetings with black men @ hotels and motels. Perhaps vacations to warm sunny places as an ******* with a black man.
Done this, done that. Those vacations are next :love:

Back