Progression

Yes. Two things common with black men and unlike most white husbands. The black men stay hard for hours and they hold off cumming as well or they cum multiple times in any session. When the BBC is 9 inches or larger and thick this is a huge amount of stretching to the typical white wife unlike she has commonly experienced. That her pussy is so full for so long eventually creates an intense awareness of emptiness after he has left. She wants that "fufilled " feeling again and soon. And when the bull cums inside her there is usually so much more cum ( unless the bull is also active with other women ) than her husband gives her. Very primal. Breeding instincts kick in and she is so grateful for all his cum and wants more the next time and so on. Once these primal sexual instincts have been awakened , very difficult to turn off again and thus the apparent condition of all white women who have been seduced by black men
We had arranged to meet him on the first night of our business trip, and as I said Beth had an incredible 5 hour fuck marathon with him. The next morning she was still weak from the night before and she held on to my arm when we went to breakfast. She commented how her pussy kept throbbing. I went off to my business meetings. When I returned to the hotel Beth was naked in our room. As soon as I walked in, she asked me to call him, which I did....then night 2 of her getting fucked for hours. The next day I went off to my meetings. Later that morning I listened to my voicemail and Beth left a message, "Please ask him to come tonight." That was night three. When I returned to the hotel on the 4th day, he was already there.

The thing to keep in mind was that we had been swingers for years. Beth had over 100 white guys, including gang-bangs and never reacted like this, NEVER. I saw my wife change after just 1 night. When she reflects about her beginning with black man, she admits that she had a hunger for more and more, almost insatiable, even took chances to get her fix.

Last edited:
We had arranged to meet him on the first night of our business trip, and as I said Beth had an incredible 5 hour fuck marathon with him. The next morning she was still weak from the night before and she held on to my arm when we went to breakfast. She commented how her pussy kept throbbing. I went off to my business meetings. When I returned to the hotel Beth was naked in our room. As soon as I walked in, she asked me to call him, which I did....then night 2 of her getting fucked for hours. The next day I went off to my meetings. Later that morning I listened to my voicemail and Beth left a message, "Please ask him to come tonight." That was night three. When I returned to the hotel on the 4th day, he was already there.
Visions of our Caribbean Vacation. Susan hooked up with a handsome, virile , young black man the first day and they had sex often until we left to return home. Susan was obviously hooked on BBC from then on.

The thing to keep in mind was that we had been swingers for years. Beth had over 100 white guys, including gang-bangs and never reacted like this, NEVER. I saw my wife change after just 1 night. When she reflects about her beginning with black man, she admits that she had a hunger for more and more, almost insatiable, even took chances to get her fix.
Susan had sex with white boyfriends before me but there was an obvious change after her first BBC. More often naked around the house. More times without a bra or panties when out "shopping". Then she started going to parties for sex with black men.

We have both achieved our goals. Husband is now participating at the same level with me. But I feel I am so changed: on a scale from standard housewife and professional bookworm, I was close to the latter. Now, my main sexual partner is not my husband, and I'm thinking about sex with my black boyfriend 75% of the time. My perspectives have changed. I wanted to continue with my professional development. But now I feel worried about it stopping me from seeing him as often as I want. I'm now more concerned about my looks and about being desired by men other than husband and specially my black 'bull'. Husband likes the way I look now and that I'm more conscious about my body and getting curvier. But sometimes I feel I have betrayed my objectives and wonder whether I could find the way back.

We have both achieved our goals. Husband is now participating at the same level with me. But I feel I am so changed: on a scale from standard housewife and professional bookworm, I was close to the latter. Now, my main sexual partner is not my husband, and I'm thinking about sex with my black boyfriend 75% of the time. My perspectives have changed. I wanted to continue with my professional development. But now I feel worried about it stopping me from seeing him as often as I want. I'm now more concerned about my looks and about being desired by men other than husband and specially my black 'bull'. Husband likes the way I look now and that I'm more conscious about my body and getting curvier. But sometimes I feel I have betrayed my objectives and wonder whether I could find the way back.
No way back. You are a different woman now and your husband has changed as well. Once a cuckhold always a cuckhold. You enjoy black men now and so does he ( with you). Life goes on.

No way back. You are a different woman now and your husband has changed as well. Once a cuckhold always a cuckhold. You enjoy black men now and so does he ( with you). Life goes on.
Working in the education business and, on the other side, being so deep involved with a black man and feeling dependent on him is difficult to harmonize. My job demands continuous training and a lot of focus.

Wife has been changing a lot since we started meeting black men. She now openly admits her taste for BBC as she does on this forum, and is more assertive in telling what she wants.
Last Friday, she repeated with her second bull. I had my reservations because his independent attitude in bed, last time. But seems like she has been watching their vid and reliving those moments. So she wanted to see him again. This time they behaved very natural with each other, as if they had been doing it for longer while. I asked him to show he's been tested for std and hiv, because she wanted to try unprotected sex. So she had the 'full black'. In general, it seemed all to be a lot less painful for her than the previous time. To my surprize, she was very social with him during the time-outs and also did a couple of things I would have never expected her to do for a man. And of course, the look at those 'creampies' our African visitor left behind in my wife's genitals made me crazy. My cage slid forward to the extreme, this time, and it all looked red and blue. And I had my first sloppy second. It felt good to displace his juice with my seed and to see that she's still mine after all.
Its called Recovery sex and its part of a transition phase. She still needs your ok and this is how she does it. Later. She won't and you won't either

Working in the education business and, on the other side, being so deep involved with a black man and feeling dependent on him is difficult to harmonize. My job demands continuous training and a lot of focus.
Good sex keeps you relaxed and helps you focus on other things. Scheduling becomes easier as less time wasted on formalities. Helps when there are several black men then each can have his day and you enjoy all

Young people think they can manage all things at once and fast, and even revert the events that take place in life. You are adapting by accepting your changes and will further adapt.
Your body and soul are his now. There is little you can change back. Your priority is your sex life. You will get some time when you can accommodate your 'professional development'.

Young people think they can manage all things at once and fast, and even revert the events that take place in life. You are adapting by accepting your changes and will further adapt.

Your body and soul are his now. There is little you can change back. Your priority is your sex life. You will get some time when you can accommodate your 'professional development'.
Be aware that many professional women today enjoy black men. Gym attendance has skyrocketed and its not the exercises. Black men also have their employment as well unless they are college age.

How long do you spend with your black men in a week?

Its called Recovery sex and its part of a transition phase. She still needs your ok and this is how she does it. Later. She won't and you won't either
It was indeed a phase. I keep my husband happy, but we don't have much sex lately, and don't need recovery / reclaim sex. He travels a lot. Because he had been struggling with his cage, we had rather oral sex and a lot of cuddling and touching. Now the cage is a bit comfortably big for him.

How long do you spend with your black men in a week?
I meet my boyfriend twice a week, day and night, as we meet out of town. And we still meet our old friend J for a 3-4some for one night when husband is back. No classes at the moment, but I still do academic research for others and that takes 3 days in the week. Little time left for career progression. And in my kind of job ongoing training and education is a must.

I meet my boyfriend twice a week, day and night, as we meet out of town. And we still meet our old friend J for a 3-4some for one night when husband is back. No classes at the moment, but I still do academic research for others and that takes 3 days in the week. Little time left for career progression. And in my kind of job ongoing training and education is a must.
Yes ongoing training in this lifestyle is a must for most white women. Absolutely necessary you become very comfortable and skilled at what you are doing and without hesitation. Must become very proficient at pleasing black men with all of your body. ( And soul )

It was indeed a phase. I keep my husband happy, but we don't have much sex lately, and don't need recovery / reclaim sex. He travels a lot. Because he had been struggling with his cage, we had rather oral sex and a lot of cuddling and touching. Now the cage is a bit comfortably big for him.
Good that he is adjusting to his cage and learning not be become arroused when wearing it. This is , after all , the purpose and function of the cage. Not unusual that his genitals might shink in size. Lacking the expansion caused by sexual stimulation. Many mature white husbands experience this just from sexual abstinence and especially now that more mature white wives have black bull lovers for frequent or occasional sex as applies.

This is very hot and erotic.

Yes ongoing training in this lifestyle is a must for most white women. Absolutely necessary you become very comfortable and skilled at what you are doing and without hesitation. Must become very proficient at pleasing black men with all of your body. ( And soul )
Exactly. You must decide which "progression" you are more keen to further.

Back