Progression

Last weekend we met my new bull. More friendly to husband, even though he still asks him to do some tasks. Husband suggested I could still meet my previous bull if I wanted to, and send him pics of us. I met him last night. All fine. But husband was under stress at home. He accepted from now on to be present at all times and to do a bit more to share my experiences first hand.

During a break, to get him back on track, she came from behind and started kissing his ass. He then bent and pushed her head deep and she rimmed him. She would never do that with me.
She also kissed his feet when he was riding her doggy, as I said above.
She will be doing a lot with him that she doesn't do with you. That's just all part of this and we all have to make the emotional adjustments and acceptance. The journey has just begun and there are many miles yet to go.

What I loved was the guy who she now meets alone with...and it's probably the reason why she meets him alone is he kissed her lovingly after he came inside her, they would also talk gently almost so I couldn't hear while he stayed inside and I mean for a while they cuddle like that ...and then kissed very lovingly again before pulling out...there was so much chemistry with them. Now they meet alone and make love and I just love knowing he's making love to her all alone in a bed.

What I loved was the guy who she now meets alone with...and it's probably the reason why she meets him alone is he kissed her lovingly after he came inside her, they would also talk gently almost so I couldn't hear while he stayed inside and I mean for a while they cuddle like that ...and then kissed very lovingly again before pulling out...there was so much chemistry with them. Now they meet alone and make love and I just love knowing he's making love to her all alone in a bed.
ohhh god !!!!!!!! nice and hot

Quite possible. Just as likely his BBC reached deeper inside her and she had mind blowing orgasms which she never experienced before and now she is addicted to BBC. Perhaps beyond the scope of their plan or her cuck husbands expectation. Not unusual for wives to have very profound sexual feelings following their first BBC and go back for much more unlike with many husbands where its "one and done " and the "one" ( orgasm ) isn't a guarantee.

Quite possible. Just as likely his BBC reached deeper inside her and she had mind blowing orgasms which she never experienced before and now she is addicted to BBC. Perhaps beyond the scope of their plan or her cuck husbands expectation. Not unusual for wives to have very profound sexual feelings following their first BBC and go back for much more unlike with many husbands where its "one and done " and the "one" ( orgasm ) isn't a guarantee.
gasp yes

I had always told her in the convincing stages that there is a place were only you and your Black lover will experience lovemaking and that will be farther than I can reach....It will be a spot only you two go to. And the fact that he'll leave his seed deeper than I can. I convinced her would be heaven to her. I was right!

It's true. There is a lot of kissing with black men, before, during and after. And they are great kissers. For being complete strangers minutes before our first encounter, the level of affection they show is awesome, very natural, and highly enjoyable. As a white female, used to hide feelings and keep calm, you can only correspond as much as they do by being yourself. In essence you can call it 'lovemaking', but I would not compare it yet to the experience with my husband. It's a different universe.

I had always told her in the convincing stages that there is a place were only you and your Black lover will experience lovemaking and that will be farther than I can reach....It will be a spot only you two go to. And the fact that he'll leave his seed deeper than I can. I convinced her would be heaven to her. I was right!
Wonderful. And Congratulations. Success. Always a good thing when women enjoy BBC and go back for more. Always Hot when you know she is going to see him so she can have his cock deep in her pussy and feel him ejaculate his semen deep inside her. Yes there might be dinner or drinks or dancing but you know its about his cock in her pussy. None of the games white women play with white men. None of the "guantlet" stuff to get to sex. Some think its "refreshing " to watch.

Husband is able to get me good orgasms and let me cream a lot. But I only had serial orgasms years ago. What I experience with my black men is not a matter of sizes, but of their sex skills. Husband has witnessed how crazy I can get with them. I know orgasms promote feeling with the partners. But I can only tell I care for them, and I wouldn't keep seeing them if I didn't like them.

It's true. There is a lot of kissing with black men, before, during and after. And they are great kissers. For being complete strangers minutes before our first encounter, the level of affection they show is awesome, very natural, and highly enjoyable. As a white female, used to hide feelings and keep calm, you can only correspond as much as they do by being yourself. In essence you can call it 'lovemaking', but I would not compare it yet to the experience with my husband. It's a different universe.
I call it lovemaking now because of the way he did it when I was there in the beginning...It was so affectionate with the kissing and slow deep thrusting. That's why she latched on to him for their private meetings I just know it. If he did it like that when I was there......I can imagine their lovemaking all alone in a bed just the two of them.

I call it lovemaking now because of the way he did it when I was there in the beginning...It was so affectionate with the kissing and slow deep thrusting. That's why she latched on to him for their private meetings I just know it. If he did it like that when I was there......I can imagine their lovemaking all alone in a bed just the two of them.
In a sense, it is lovemaking. We care for each other. But then we part ways until the next meet. Perhaps, I take it for granted that I will see them again. Except for my first guy.

In a sense, it is lovemaking. We care for each other. But then we part ways until the next meet. Perhaps, I take it for granted that I will see them again. Except for my first guy.
well, it's progression for sure in our situation. When we started this finally after years of fantasy, I never thought it would end up with her in a bed all alone with a very good looking black guy going "all the way" but I wouldn't have it any other way today, I just love it and so does she obviously

well, it's progression for sure in our situation. When we started this finally after years of fantasy, I never thought it would end up with her in a bed all alone with a very good looking black guy going "all the way" but I wouldn't have it any other way today, I just love it and so does she obviously
Susan also.

Interesting. How is it with the first bbc you had? You miss him (more)?

A great and eventful weekend. 'Saturday bull' showed his credentials for rubber free fun. Husband put down his camera a couple of times and came closer to me. Held my hands and kissed me deeply several times. He got nervous when my bull finished for the last time in my pussy and said to him in a friendly manner: it's your wife after all! I freed him from his cage. But he couldn't get hard due to pains and the patchy swelling on his penis. We looked in silence at each other and then, for the first time, he went down on me after being seeded by a black man. And he ate my pussy so good, I had a serial orgasm. We fell asleep, and my bull laid down on my other side of the bed after returning from the bathroom, assuming correctly husband had the same problems as last week and we would just sleep like then. Anyhow after some time we both got very touchy under the blanket and it all started again. Husband, cage free, woke up too and was stroking all time. At one point in time, he wanted to cum in me, but my bull said 'not yet' and husband understood 'not in me'. He bowed, kissed me, and jerked off in a towel. He didn't feel good about it and also because of his pains went to the room we had booked for my bull. My black man and I were busy until 8am. We woke up when the room service brought up our breakfast with a note by husband telling us to make good use of the rest of the morning and he would wait in the car. We did so until half an hour before check out time.

Back