Progression

Yes ongoing training in this lifestyle is a must for most white women. Absolutely necessary you become very comfortable and skilled at what you are doing and without hesitation. Must become very proficient at pleasing black men with all of your body. ( And soul )
Exactly. You must decide which "progression" you are more keen to further.
I'm not sure what else should I try or what is the next step you both mean. :unsure:

We have both achieved our goals. Husband is now participating at the same level with me. But I feel I am so changed: on a scale from standard housewife and professional bookworm, I was close to the latter. Now, my main sexual partner is not my husband, and I'm thinking about sex with my black boyfriend 75% of the time. My perspectives have changed. I wanted to continue with my professional development. But now I feel worried about it stopping me from seeing him as often as I want. I'm now more concerned about my looks and about being desired by men other than husband and specially my black 'bull'. Husband likes the way I look now and that I'm more conscious about my body and getting curvier. But sometimes I feel I have betrayed my objectives and wonder whether I could find the way back.
Are you two from Harvard or MIT? Now I have a reason to become Crimson or an Eager beaver

I'm not sure what else should I try or what is the next step you both mean. :unsure:
Education is a two-way highway. And the best way to promote racial equality in education is positive action, babe. Positive action...
interracial-sex-house-maria-belucci.jpg
9.jpg

She will be doing a lot with him that she doesn't do with you. That's just all part of this and we all have to make the emotional adjustments and acceptance. The journey has just begun and there are many miles yet to go.
That's so true. I completely changed after my first bull. He told me he wanted my ass and I just went and started training my ass with toys. I simply can't say no to them to the shock of hubby. Inhibitions go out with indie and you're inner slut surfaces. I was denying hubby anyway using but when my bull told me he doesn't want Michael acting or touching me sexually I did it. Even when Michael watches now, especially if I have a group session going they tell him he's not having sex of any kind while they are my lovers. Unless they agree to it. I asked them while having sex (and one time I asked during a DP) and they just respond saying no. Not happening she's black owned & I just nod in agreement. I never imagined myself acting like this but it's brought out of me by Gregg and his friends.
J
Xoxoxo

That's so true. I completely changed after my first bull. He told me he wanted my ass and I just went and started training my ass with toys. I simply can't say no to them to the shock of hubby. Inhibitions go out with indie and you're inner slut surfaces. I was denying hubby anyway using but when my bull told me he doesn't want Michael acting or touching me sexually I did it. Even when Michael watches now, especially if I have a group session going they tell him he's not having sex of any kind while they are my lovers. Unless they agree to it. I asked them while having sex (and one time I asked during a DP) and they just respond saying no. Not happening she's black owned & I just nod in agreement. I never imagined myself acting like this but it's brought out of me by Gregg and his friends.
J
Xoxoxo
. Yes. You and so many women today.

. More of everything until it becomes " natural" for you. More experience with more / difference men until there is no hesitation. Nudity at parties with groups of black men and white women until you are comfortable with public sexuality as black men enjoy sex and you orgasm from BBC. Semi public awareness amoung certain groups that you are sexually active with a variety of black men. Regular Meetings with black men @ hotels and motels. Perhaps vacations to warm sunny places as an ******* with a black man.

. More of everything until it becomes " natural" for you. More experience with more / difference men until there is no hesitation. Nudity at parties with groups of black men and white women until you are comfortable with public sexuality as black men enjoy sex and you orgasm from BBC. Semi public awareness amoung certain groups that you are sexually active with a variety of black men. Regular Meetings with black men @ hotels and motels. Perhaps vacations to warm sunny places as an ******* with a black man.
I've been meeting black business men at a hotel as part of my new job and more regularly a construction worker at a cheap motel. The hotel staff approached me to inquire if I was an *******. But involving in orgies... that's gonna be a difficult thing.

I've been meeting black business men at a hotel as part of my new job and more regularly a construction worker at a cheap motel. The hotel staff approached me to inquire if I was an *******. But involving in orgies... that's gonna be a difficult thing.
. Parties and Orgies often happen by invitation. Usually a BBC will find some attraction to a woman and invite her to a party with his friends. Then it becomes a matter of how much she wants to party. Women who are popular at partys are often invited to more

Are you now working as an *******?

No. The hotel security apparently keep track of movements to and from the guests rooms. However, I had been sitting before for 2 hrs with my clients in the lounge discussing serious business. Unless they have hidden cameras in the rooms, it's a stretch to ask me if I am a ******.
Hehe. Serious business? ?:blackheart::qos:

No. The hotel security apparently keep track of movements to and from the guests rooms. However, I had been sitting before for 2 hrs with my clients in the lounge discussing serious business. Unless they have hidden cameras in the rooms, it's a stretch to ask me if I am a ******.
. More and more you see security cameras everywhere so security folks notice women "visiting" with a variety of different men. However , frequency is important too. Occasional "visits" are less likely to be noticed.

Last weekend we met my new bull. More friendly to husband, even though he still asks him to do some tasks. Husband suggested I could still meet my previous bull if I wanted to, and send him pics of us. I met him last night. All fine. But husband was under stress at home. He accepted from now on to be present at all times and to do a bit more to share my experiences first hand.
What were the tasks requested of your husband?

Nothing special at that point: placing a pillow underneath my booty or belly, bringing the lube / condoms / towels / drinks. He didn't do them as if he were a sub. More like helping than anything else. But bulls tend to enjoy the situation.
. Yes. Most bulls do prefer supportive white husbands but not always parcipation but we are seeing more "friends" now sharing the wife sexually vs bull and cuck as women progress into more varied sexual relationsdhips.

A bull would have to be a moron to not at least try and be friends with the ladies other half. Why you ask. Simple this guy is making this happen. He has done all the heavy lifting. All the bull is coming in once the work is done like a politian at the opening of a rent control housing project.

Nothing special at that point: placing a pillow underneath my booty or belly, bringing the lube / condoms / towels / drinks. He didn't do them as if he were a sub. More like helping than anything else. But bulls tend to enjoy the situation.
Are you saying you're now having meets without your husband there?

A bull would have to be a moron to not at least try and be friends with the ladies other half. Why you ask. Simple this guy is making this happen. He has done all the heavy lifting. All the bull is coming in once the work is done like a politian at the opening of a rent control housing project.
. Yes. More of this now. Husbands taking wives black but also many wives exploring on their own too. Sometimes without husbands knowledge ie separate vacations or husbands who travel for work that create opportunities for the wives.

. Husbands approval opens up many opportunities for sexual exploration.

Back